xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arjupun

Aids Or Swine Flu? Which Disease is dangerous you think......

Hey frens,Now a days this two is the present cause of death in th world. I think swine flu is dangerous than AIDS because it can spread fast and easily than AIDS.What you guys and gals think it?Just post your ideas its free in Xisto.comArjun pun

I doubt swine flu is killing as fast as AIDS. However something we have to concern about is the number of deaths cancer is causing. I have read that deaths from cancer will be the leading in the next years, surpassing deaths from AIDS and other disease.

AIDS is more dangerous because most of the time, the person who gets it is done for. The swine flu only kills people with a bad immunity. It's just like a person with the regular flu and how that rarely kills. The people who have died were really old or really young and the people who have been dying in other places like Mexico don't have the medical care. What we have to worry about is if it mutates or that so many people get it that the hospitals are overrun.The swine flu is spreading at a way faster rate though. The numbers are beginning to get scary. 2,532 cases in the U.S.

Swine Flu is no different than regular flu. I don't get why people are freaking out over it. Of course people are dying. Old people and young people always die from the flu. It's not exactly something unique about swine flu.

Swine Flu is no different than regular flu. I don't get why people are freaking out over it. Of course people are dying. Old people and young people always die from the flu. It's not exactly something unique about swine flu.

Yep. Also, not very many people have died from it - according to the World Health Organization. So I find it kind of interesting just how much media attention, etc. it is getting. It is utterly ridiculous, and I really don't know why everyone is freaking out about it. I guess that is what happens when the media hypes things up :P

I think swine flu is dangerous than AIDS because it can spread fast and easily than AIDS.

I am disagree with that your view. It seems like what you say in beginning days of spreading Swine Fluin Mexico. For details how many people infected by H1N1 or Swine flu you can check it out WHO website.
I think Swine Flu is not much dangerous now at all. It is less spreading nowadays than before.

But AIDS it is the most dangerous viruses. Many countries try to reduce this but it is not reducing at all. Even it is transmitted with blood, sex etc. but Increasing highly day by day. As the prostitute business is increasing in the world, It also increases AIDS throughout the world.

I am disagree with that your view. It seems like what you say in beginning days of spreading Swine Fluin Mexico. For details how many people infected by H1N1 or Swine flu you can check it out WHO website.
I think Swine Flu is not much dangerous now at all. It is less spreading nowadays than before.

By this all post I came to know many more things And I think that the swine flu (H1N1) is more dangerous than the AIDS.
I also found that the Aids also the dangerous But I think it is not more than Swine flu.

If any one is here who thinks that the Aids is more dangerous than swine flu than post your powerful points here.
This is general topic. You can post the simple english sentences and explain your points and its all free of cost.
Because its Xisto's forum.
Fell free to post.
Thank you Xisto.

Arjun pun

Since you're talking about AIDS (the sickness) and not HIV (the virus which causes the sickness), here is why AIDS is much more dangerous than Swine Flu:1. AIDS is forever. Once you get it, it cannot be cured. Your immune system simply cannot fight it.2. Once your immune system is lacking in Helper T Cells (once you have AIDS), your body is immediately open to every disease there is. This means that even small diseases like the common cold will kill you.3. Because of #2, most people with AIDS die at a very early age.If you are talking about HIV (the virus which causes the sickness), I can see it as less dangerous (because it's not easily transmitted), but if you are, please use the correct term.

Edited by jaychant (see edit history)

1. AIDS is forever. Once you get it, it cannot be cured. Your immune system simply cannot fight it.2. Once your immune system is lacking in Helper T Cells (once you have AIDS), your body is immediately open to every disease there is. This means that even small diseases like the common cold will kill you.
3. Because of #2, most people with AIDS die at a very early age.

Its nice points now I think Aids is more dangerous than swine flu. These points are very powerful point to know that Aids is very dangerous. We should know that its medicine had not found yet. So, it is very dangerous.
It can kill people it can destroy our immune system.

Feel sorry for the people with Aids who then catch a Flu :/ or, the over hyped and dreaded, Swine Flu. I'd want none of them ^^ I haven't been really sick in a while now. Used to get really ill during this time of the year, or as I call it, Wimbledon xD I used to always get really sick during Tennis, and then watch it as I was bed ridden. ^-^' Lol. I wont watch Tennin unless i'm sick now.

Swine Flu, seriously. AIDS is way more fatal and it's worse. In here we have a lot of cases but still if there were an AIDS attack and a Swine Flu attack, I'd rather go for the Swine.

I would rather have swine flu than aids.This is because most people die from aids however only a few have died from having Swine Flu & Vacsinations are being made as we speak.Sorry for bad typing using iPhone.