xisto Community
whyme

Make Money With Google Adsense How to get the most money out of it

Man thank you for explaining me this details. sometimes i used to <- snipped -> adsense to see how much i can earn.. Thx for reminding me.. I will never make this mistake again.!!!!!!}

Ads are ugly but you get money out of them!I think you should place ads on the bottom so people don't notice them so easy but if there at the top you get more money!It's a pain!

That's a really helpful post, thanks for posting! I've had websites before and increasingly noticed google ads popping up on many of the pages i visit, i didn't think anyone actually clicked on them though! I think i've clicked one once! I only have personal sites with very few visitors, so i assume it wouldn't be much use for me, maybe once i started getting a lot more hits! Sounds very sensitive as well!

Google burned me good with AdSense. I had been running their contextual text links on a half dozen of my sites.. after I had earned about $400, they sent me an "invalid clicks" email which looked like it wasn't even written by a human. I had no idea what they were talking about, and I promptly asked what was up, and nicely offered to fix the problem..

They ignored my responses and I never did see the money.

I would suggest that folks avoid AdSense like the plague. I searched around about this "invalid clicks" issue, and it seems to happen to a lot of people, and it always seems to happen when it's getting close to payout time. Maybe this is part of a plan to increase their margins?

I've since swapped out all my CPC Google AdSense ads with CPA ads from AzoogleAds. I'm making WAY more money with them, and the checks show up on time every month when they're supposed to. No lame excuses or reps hiding under their desks.

I have earned over $200,000 USD lifetime with them, and I've been paid on time every time. I would strongly suggest that folks check them out, and stop running Google AdSense ads on your sites before you get burned too. It seems to be standard protocol. It's quite unpleasant to drive in thousands of legitimate clicks over the course of a few months for an advertiser, and then get screwed by them when it comes time for them to square up.

I'd also like to mention that I'm NOT an employee of AzoogleAds, nor am I trying to just spam their name out. I have had great personal experiences with them, and I think they're a rock solid Internet marketing agency.

...and they've never burned me like Google AdSense did.. even on 5 figure checks.

Two Thumbs Up!

Whammy

Two Thumbs Up! Whammy

i been on the net a long time and can sniff out crap when i hear it and your post is nothing but lies

i ignored the original poster but i believe he broke the TOS. and why would he post how to make money with adsense when he has proven in his original post that he couldn't make money with them?

also, his advice on how to make money is wrong. you don't concentrate on the high paying key words but the content of your site and what you know how to do best. google penalizes for the quick easy money made from adsense.

i feel sorry for the people who are thanking people for their posts that are being misguided. the best strategy is to create a website that you are knowledgable on, have fun, be smart, think long term(not short term) and don't put adsense on your site til you start getting 500+ unique visitors a day

i been on the net a long time and can sniff out crap when i hear it and your post is nothing but lies
i ignored the original poster but i believe he broke the TOS. and why would he post how to make money with adsense when he has proven in his original post that he couldn't make money with them?

also, his advice on how to make money is wrong. you don't concentrate on the high paying key words but the content of your site and what you know how to do best. google penalizes for the quick easy money made from adsense.

i feel sorry for the people who are thanking people for their posts that are being misguided. the best strategy is to create a website that you are knowledgable on, have fun, be smart, think long term(not short term) and don't put adsense on your site til you start getting 500+ unique visitors a day

I don't care how long you've been 'on the net' .. I was simply sharing my experiences with you, and you call me a liar when everything I posted is 100% accurate. Want me to start posting the emails?

You're a *******.

Notice from serverph:
use of inappropriate language is not permitted in the forums.

So did you commit click fraud? be honest! :lol:I tried to sign up for an adsense account but my website wasn't up yet, and they said they have to crawl your site first to make sure its not got adult content etc.

I have earned over $200,000 USD lifetime with them, and I've been paid on time every time. I would strongly suggest that folks check them out, and stop running Google AdSense ads on your sites before you get burned too. It seems to be standard protocol. It's quite unpleasant to drive in thousands of legitimate clicks over the course of a few months for an advertiser, and then get screwed by them when it comes time for them to square up.
I'd also like to mention that I'm NOT an employee of AzoogleAds, nor am I trying to just spam their name out. I have had great personal experiences with them, and I think they're a rock solid Internet marketing agency.

...and they've never burned me like Google AdSense did.. even on 5 figure checks.

Wow, $200,000 USD!!!! :lol: That´s really, REALLY good!!Damn you lucky Whammy! :lol: Tell me one thing how long do you use AzoogleAds? It's really reliable? The ads are good, whats the $$ 'average' per click?
It's funny, i'm in "advertising" 'bussiness' for quite long and never ever heard about AzoogleAds, gonna try it! :lol:

Thanks a lot Whammy.

Hey it is really sorry to hear that you have lost $340 in google adsense.By the way u know i have too lost the google adsense account previously before, i had earned $150 but somebody has informed google that they are posting some copyrighted material on the internet without permission, so immediately google took action and diabled my accountAnd by the way i forgot to tell you, i had mentioned in my website saying to click on banners on my website to the ppls. I think google has observed it and immediately they disabled. And when i replied them back they told the same reply what he got.So be careful and follow TOS of google without violating there policy.

really good information. I am really interested in the Google Adsense, but my Site isnt up at the moment, so i am not going to get it and use it for nothing, and problably lose money. once i know that i get a constant amount of users to my site and i know i will make money off it, THEN i will get it :lol: