xisto Community
whyme

Make Money With Google Adsense How to get the most money out of it

thnx great information. I will work on it and check if i am capable of earning money or not. By the way i dont' think so that i will detect website without having any fee.

although there is no fee, you must submit social security number if you are in the US. Besides this, there really isn't a problem with the signup process for google adsense (there is no need for credit card either). Also, it can't be said enough, DO NOT CLICK YOUR OWN ADS. And don't tell your friends to either.

Your visitors discover the Web. You discover more revenue.

Combine Google search with AdSense to monetize more web pages.

It's a fundamental business rule: what's good for your customers is good for you. And that makes Google search a very good idea indeed.

Adding the Google search box to your website puts our search engine at your visitors' fingertips. And combining search with AdSense puts Google's base of advertisers to work for your bottom line.
Google search means more traffic.

As the world's largest search engine, Google provides search services to some of the Web's most popular sites, including Amazon, AOL, AT&T Worldnet, EarthLink and the New York Times. Every day we serve millions of users who know our no-paid-inclusions policy means they're getting totally unbiased results. And the better user experience that Google search offers means your visitors will spend more time on your site and return more often. AOL, for example, says Google search has increased search traffic by 33% and boosted customer satisfaction with search results.1

And search results pages mean money.

Google AdSense combines Google's search technology with thousands of keyword advertisers to deliver targeted text-based ads to search result pages. People find these ads useful and click on them, and when they do, Google pays you.

It's that simple—and that powerful.

Notice from Dooga:
You have copied from Google directly.
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9879?ctx=as2&rd=2&ref_topic=1705820
This is not the first time. Warning given.

Edited by Dooga (see edit history)

You don't need money to start it I believe. I think you just go with the flow. You do have to be 18 though I am pretty sure. I really have been looking forward to start using ads on my site to gain revenue but so far nothing is working out because well I am not 18 and my brother won't be until March so I have to wait :D

Thanks all for the comments, its nice to know that I'm actaully helping people out.

49465[/snapback]

yeah that helped me alot, haha i see alotta people making that mistake on bnet, they use bots and try to get people to <- snipped -> everyday}