xisto Community
whyme

Make Money With Google Adsense How to get the most money out of it

thankyou whymeI will remember that my website is currently offline , my server is down for a while, i never used google adsense, it is great what you said, i will absolutely try that,But i feel very bad that you loosed so much of a money,Please someone tell me more about that.Chill!!

Does anyone know approximately how many clicks are needed a day in order to reach the 100 dollar minimum for the month? And also on average how many people actual click compared to the number that just look at your site.

Does anyone know approximately how many clicks are needed a day in order to reach the 100 dollar minimum for the month? And also on average how many people actual click compared to the number that just look at your site.

220550[/snapback]

depends on many factors: the kinds of ads appearing on your site, how much an advertiser pays for the keywords and subsequent clicks, the volume of legitimate viewers/clickers, etc. some advertisers go as high as US$10 dollars or more per keyword selection, and if you have their ads on your site and people click on it, then it's easier for you to reach the hundred dollar minimum. most advertisers pay less than that, and most sites takes weeks or months to get to the 100 dollar mark, from legitimate means of course. :blink: you would know by now what will happen if you click your own adsense ads, right? google will catch up with you and you forfeit your earnings. :ph34r:

Just thought I'd add my voice to the chorus of others to thank you for giving some tips on how to get started on Google Adsense, as well as what to watch out for. To be honest, I think the photo galleries I'm currently building would be pretty much the only places where I could have the ads placed. Not all of them will be about computers and webhosting, obviously...maybe if it included some other keywords of interest.

Adsense really seems to be a cool way to go, but how do you make money if google can at anytime shutdown your site. It very scary to go through all that effort just to get a few bucks and even if that. There are soo many website out there. When people do searches your site will most likely be so far down that you will be lucky if someone even sees your site, let alone see your site AND click on an ad. Unless you offer something that other people don't have and it's a big hit that you can actually earn some money.

just got my adsense cheque yesterday. :( how much? that is for me to know, and for you all to guess. :D

joeysicily, google will not shutdown your site. it can suspend your adsense account though for violations of their terms of service, like clicking your own adsense links, and forfeit all your earnings (which means you will get nothing).

adsense is not a requirement for all webmasters though to have a website. :( so if you don't want your site to earn for you using adsense, then you can just stick with just creating pages you are passionate about without adsense in them. :D if you are worried about people failing to see your site, then you just have to promote it better in search engines and directories and elsewhere to attract traffic. of course, content is KING, and if you have good content then web users will flock to your site no matter what.

adsense is just a tool to monetize traffic going to your site. but it still is up to the webmaster to make adsense effectively work and earn for them. :D

As well, the webmaster can choose which page to have the ads on. Even if you don't want them on the main page, you could choose to have ona sub-page, like a gallery or a certain topic you love to write about. From what I've seen, if you have, say, a photo gallery page, then those ads will link you to photography websites. It all depends on the subject matter.

I have two websites and I got adsense for one of them, does anyone know if it is against their TOS for me to put the ads on my second site as well because I didn't find any options at the adsense account website or anything that even said what website my current account was for.

I have two websites and I got adsense for one of them, does anyone know if it is against their TOS for me to put the ads on my second site as well because I didn't find any options at the adsense account website or anything that even said what website my current account was for.

222326[/snapback]

many webmasters use adsense in multiple sites, with just one adsense account. the important thing to remember is that your site (any one of them) DOES NOT violate anything they prohibit in their terms and conditions. google frowns on the usual sites which are not legal, etc. :( to review their policies, go here:

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?utm_source=aso&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ww-ww-et-asfe_&gsessionid=8Kghv_ckXJH8J1MvB_PMgA

Thanks to all who here repleid in this thread with good tips and advice i allmost get my first payement from google, also did ya'll hear about google adsense in feeds (rss,xml) ? It's still in beta but also soon coming also i heard that last christmas sum google adsense affiliates had gotten gifst from google can that be true and if so why dont i got one am i a 2 small fish in this big sea called internet ? :(:(:(

Hmm... how do RSS feeds have ads? Links maybe? I've never seen ads in RSS feeds before. If it IS a link, it can be easily abused... so I don't think it's a link.

Hmm... how do RSS feeds have ads? Links maybe? I've never seen ads in RSS feeds before. If it IS a link, it can be easily abused... so I don't think it's a link.

223614[/snapback]

only a chosen few are beta-testing adsense in rss feeds today. i happen to subscribe to one feed via googlereader, and this is how it looks:

Posted Image

it's not on all of the feed entries anyway, since i would suppose there would still be a limit on how many times it can appear on rss feeds. from the one above, it's placed after every three entries. i counted seven appearances of the adsense on that particular feed, with a total 20 entries in the feed.

it is still a link like in the usual adsense we encounter embedded in web sites, just formatted for RSS feed use. haven't seen image ads in rss feeds yet, but there could be, who knows. :rolleyes:

Wow! Thats a great Explanation on how to do it..THnX for the Info Man! I heard about the Google Adsense a while ago. But I didn't really know how to do..So, I didn't on the Forum I had long ago. Now that you have explained it in detail.. I will give it a shot!