xisto Community
whyme

Make Money With Google Adsense How to get the most money out of it

Google is quite sensitive to fraudal clicking. I guess it can be very stressfully for the webmasters too.....especially if you have to tell people not to visit your website, or don't even tell people you have a website..........Although Google has a reputation too keep, which can be understood, their system should not be so sensitive as to banning an account from honest clicking, such as an incident in one of the previous posts. He had an increasing number of visitors, so by logic of course his clicks will increase.....!I don't know what to say about Google......good or bad, you decide....-Shackman

nice information but i tryed to do something like that on google but they tried to phpne me whats that for, they even sent me an email saying:Dear Sir,Thank you for your interest in adding Google search technology to your Enterprise. Unfortunatley, I have been unable to contact you on the telephone number given : bla bla bla. Please mail me with a correct contact number.Kind regards,Samantha McDermott Business Development Teametiuk@google.comRef No: 2508491/5825081anyway i didnt give my number bcause i didnt trust them do they contact you when you get assence?

nice information but i tryed to do something like that on google but they tried to phpne me whats that for, they even sent me an email saying:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest in adding Google search technology to your Enterprise.

Unfortunatley, I have been unable to contact you on the telephone number given : bla bla bla. Please mail me with a correct contact number.

Kind regards,

Samantha McDermott

Business Development Team

etiuk@google.com

Ref No: 2508491/5825081

anyway i didnt give my number bcause i didnt trust them do they contact you when you get assence?

47230[/snapback]

sorry, i missed this post, if you're living in the United States, Google needs your Social Secutriy number and vaildi home address, if you live outside of the US, it takes less of a hssle, becasue you dont need to include that information.

Also, "Google Search Technology?" i thought you wre applying for the Adsense program.. :D

Anyways, just give them valid info, and I'm sure they'll include you for the Adsense program.

Do they actually pay you though? I know that Admin here didn't get paied so i mean why would i get paid if he isn't gonna get paid. If anyone has ever gotten paid i'd really want to know how/.

That's good advice. Does googleadsense need your personal info during the whole time? Or can you wait until the minimum amount? I'd definitaly use this if my site had enough visitors (I'ts not even up yet). But that's cool.

That's good advice. Does googleadsense need your personal info during the whole time? Or can you wait until the minimum amount? I'd definitaly use this if my site had enough visitors (I'ts not even up yet). But that's cool.

52196[/snapback]

They need you information when you register for an AdSense account.

-Shackman

It's been 2 1/2 weeks since I have registered with Google AdSense. At first I didn't thought they will accept my website but they did and it 2 1/2 weeks I got 4$ (not to much ... but since the website is barely lunched ;) ).Anyway I'm happy because yesterday I got my confirmation mail so I will be able to receive my (many I hope) payments...

Way to go Adrian!Just keep on improving your site, put more and more content and you will see your revenue increasing every month. Some independent webmasters are receiving 5 figure checks from AdSense alone. Surely a great incentive for us to take our webmastering skills to higher level ;)

https://support.google.com/adsense/ Here is an FAQ-type thing I found, If you have any questions about adsesne, you should check it out...

It is a click by click program, so I would recomend trying to get people who are interested in offers on free things that may appear.

Try to get put referance to free things on pages, and they will appear, and increase the likelihood of the link getting clicked. Also, I have heard of people getting their friends to click links, it is a good way to increase income, but I would NOT recomend it, it will work, but is consider scamming the system I beleive, and you might get your adsense account closed...

Fun4TheMoney Home Page
I just got set up with Adsense. I'm a little nervous about the abuse problem. One of my friends or relatives could go nutz clicking through, thinking they're doing me a favor, and get me bounced out of the program. A prankster or disgruntled visitor could have the same effect. Also, I could see an ad that interests me, on my own site, and be afraid to click through. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

On the positive side, it's been a great learning experience about meta tags and page content. My first attempt, on my Shopping Page, resulted in nothing but a public service announcement, while the free samples page I was linking to had a whole column of Google ads down the side. It took me about 15 minutes of tweaking my tags and text (and sneaking a peek into that other site's tags :D) to get my page fixed so that Google could put decent ads on my page. I'm sure the result is now also more search engine friendly.

My site is still in the very early development phase, but I plan to make it big enough and good enough to attract real advertisers. Then if Google gets uppity, I can fire them instead of the other way around. :D

Suz

I was thinking about the same thing. Just imagine, you will always be interested in stuff related to your site and it will be displayed on Adsense so what are we supposed to do? We can't take a look at that site? And I think you are just giving ideas. I didn't think that by clicking on one site continuously they will lose adsense. :D