xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quas_death

Hate Hackers

I hate it also although I'm a not hacker also so so so .* it just so so so .hehe hacker & cracker?If we logged with our password then we are not a hacker or i will been a roof one .I have hacked some but I'm sorry for doing that

i do not like hackers either. by hacking, that person takes away the fun in a game for the other people just trying to have fun. by downloading some hack and using it might seem like fun for the person that does it but it really ruins the game for others. even for the people that make the hacks, sure they have enough skill to hack a game but they are just ruining it for others by supplying a hack to people. and then people become so anti-hacker that a game just isnt fun. for example, a couple months ago i tried out Americas Army. I went onto a server and all these people were accusing all sorts of people of hacking. then after i get a few nice kills, they start accusing me of hacking. so even if there are not any hackers on a server, the thought of hacking can even ruin a game.

How you can do to aviod hackers in cs... Play in Secure SERVERS only. And if you cant play in secure servers it must be that you are a hacker also and been banned now there is nothing you can do about that exept stop playing or purchase a new conterstrike CD or buyit online of off Steam.

My Opinion on Hackers.

Hate Hackers

One thing I hate is hackers,but I have to admit their pretty smart when it comes to hiding their bots and make the ones who spotted them branded as "Accusers",and saying "I'am better than you" and start getting everyone including the console on the hackers side, Happens a lot lately.

The spotter tells the console and the console says he does'nt hack,yet he does. Hackers will not use something easy to spot like aimbots especially in clan made servers,it gets them caught quicker. Hacks like chams,additional crosshair,and radar hacks are harder to spot, by people who have never known what these are or never experienced it before.

Chams make players brighter and more visible ,additional crosshair hacks puts a crosshair inside the previous one,and does'nt vanish when you ads. Radar is a box on your upper right corner,which shows your enemies and allies,as red dots(Enemies)and green dots(allies).

Even more frustrating is people now a days who protect the cheater piping in saying "Hes just Good" which is enabling the hacker more. Then the whole server gets involved siding with the hacker. Next thing you know the Console bans the spotter while the cheater gets away.

Then console asks for Proof,his score is good enough proof nothing more. A guy gets 85 kills and 5 deaths in 25 min,either everyone on that server was lagging or he was cheating. I would go with the last option.

Look for these ways to spot a cheater.

1.Score if someone has a score of 112 kills and 11 deaths thats in the hacking zone.

2.HACKERS WILL ALWAYS DENY THAT THEY HAVE HACKS NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE!this will help them stay in the server longer.Then they will get everyone to side with them including the console,by turning off their bot temporaily when someones specing them.

Sorry For making an enormous post, hope these tips will help ya in the future! :)

-(leader)BlackHawk(DMS)

I admit I have not read the whole post here but from what I have read you people are NOT talking about hackers. You are talking about some little kid who sucks at a game and downloads some program from the net to make his character faster, more powerful, have more items or whatever it does, in short creating an unfair advantage. These people are called script kiddies. They are your run of the mill cheaters who read some tutorial on how to use a program that they have no clue about what it actually does, they only know what results it has and probably could not use the program if they were never told how to by a person or a tutorial.Hacking actually takes talent, it takes knowledge of computer systems, programming, and many other things and also hackign is not ALL bad.There are actually hackers out there who work to try to stop "bad" hackers (known as blackhat hackers) they are known as whitehat hackers (there also are people who operate somewhere in between that will do stuff considered bad for good reasons if need be and they are called greyhat hackers)It just annoys me that these little kids who know nothing beyond how to click some buttons and install someone else's script are called hackers when they are truly just cheaters

Ok.A lot of people take a game, download a program like cheat engine, artmoney, or etc. They edit the memory, values, or whatever of a game, they say they hack. Very common. Yes I agree with the post above this. Hacking takes exactly that. And a person who uses cheat engine is a CHEATER. They edited the memory, etc. I have to admit I've called this hacking myself, not in true meaning of 'Hack', just at a lack of better terms.Even though you can get advanced with such memory editors, or even get into packet editing (not good), it still isn't true hacking.Now someone (CHEATS ON) a game, let's use sherwood as an example. If they make themselves invincible. Does it matter that much when you can ignore them and move on to fight a non cheater? Ok so they give them self 99999999999999 gold. Does it effect you when really they could have found it all in the dungeons for free? So they start flying and going through things....so? Does it help them in any way? All this is for is to 'Show off' to others how they can 'HACK'I like finding cheats for sherwood honestly, but be careful what terms are used and what you haters think.

Look, I run an online game, not a big popular one, but a small, online game. I've put months of work into it, and have done EVERYTHING in my power to protect it, but there are a lot of hackers out there, and the Engine I use is particularly easy to hack. I've done what I can, but they always find a way, because hackers are a persistent bunch. Don't get me wrong, I understand work goes into hack programs too, but the kind of people who hack my game didn't make them, they download them of various sites, click a button, and BOOM, they're Level 1337 with 999999999 Gold, and Moderator abilities. You also realize what this does right? When ONE person has hacked, a number of things can happen, everyone online goes "Oh my gosh, how'd you get so strong?" Hacker then posts link to his hack site, and now we have MORE hackers, and the ones that DON'T hack will be destroyed in the PvP arenas. They can also drop rare items and such for everyone to pick up, thus making the game easier for everyone. When one person hacks, EVERYONE can benefit, or pay for it, so it's not like it's only effecting them. So now you see what my problem with hackers is. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about you folks who own a Gameshark or Action Replay, that's fine, it's only effecting you, (Unless you're using it on Wi-fi) and I have no problem with it, I'm talking about Online games, which unfourtunately are a MAJOR target from hackers. Well, that's my take on it anyway.

Yes! I agree with you completely in that case. I was thinking more of sherwood dungeon, which too can get that way, but I guess it doesn't have enough to make hacking a big thing....the only serious problems I can think about are when WPE hackers come in and start booting everyone off the server...crashing their internet...!!! That is annoying...and believe me I've done it before, but now that it's been patched and yet a new way was found that I don't know and people use it on me...I'm starting to agree with you hacker haters :lol:

The person who started this thread never returned, this is a perfect example how you start a flame war (although, there is no war in this case).This aside, most of the people here are talking about modders/cheaters, not hackers.

Well hackers that use their programs for cheating - they annoy me as hell! I know that hackers usually just know a LOT about computers and find it funny to jerk around with different games, trying to figure out how to hack them and stuff like that! But those little cheat-kiddies - they don't do anything good so to speak. They just google around for a program or cheat and then exploit it all around making it impossible to play great games like assault cube for example, which is open-source. Open-source makes it so eaaasy to hack that almost everybody has some kind of hack (auto-aim, .....). And I like the game, really like it and am good at it, but what can I do if someone fires at me constantly without having to recharge for example...nothing - I quit the game and feel bad about these suckers who ruin the fun of game!But I guess it is the same in this world everywhere - would it be FUN if people around the world wouldn't be cheating in any way - be ethical in other terms! But there are always those people who ruin the fun and thus games, just as this world is far less enjoyable... ^_^