xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quas_death

Hate Hackers

Hackers are worthless scum. They are criminals.  Here is a funny story about my vengeance on hackers.

I was at work, playing combat arms, of course.  One of my co-workers sitting near me heard the combat noises coming from my headphones and he looked at my screen. I was worried sick. I shouldnt be doin this at work in the first place. He smiled, turned his screen, and he was playing too!  We joined up in the same game, and than, he brought out his hacks.  They were easily downloaded from the internet. What he didnt know is how much I despise hackers.  I let it slide until we both got off of work and were walking out to our cars in the parking garage, where there were no cameras.  I had brought my stapler with me.  I was slightly behind him and called out his name and told him to wait up.  As soon as we got to his car I took the stapler in my right hand and bashed the **** out of his face, repeatedly. After he was on the ground sobbing a bloody I started bashing in his windows.  I broke three of the four door windows and cracked the front one really well.  best thing about it, he didnt report it because I had the IT guys log that he was playing during work time.  He got to work the next day all bruised and beaten, and than he got fired.   **** HACKERS

-reply by fatsack