xisto Community
Judman

Firefox Or Internet Explorer that is the question...

How About YOu Download A Pop-Up Blocker, Well Theres A Salution..Lol, I Was Just Recently Ising Fireofx For About 4 Hours And I Was Disapoint ed About The Lack Of Options An And The Lack Of Buttons On The Interface.

Wow, this thread has reached 14 pages of people saying the same things. Way to go, guys! If we work hard, maybe we'll get to 20!

Just look at my avatar :D FireFox!!!Anyway, IE7 soon to come, microsoft employed people who were working on firefox (or so i read) and IE7 will have tabbs and will not support all the useless stuff like scrollbar colours, come on? whats the point in scrollbar colors.. Lets just hope IE7 does not support ActiveX...

The problem is that a lot of older websites just don't work in Firefox. Also, some stubborn webmasters wont even let you into a site if you are using Firefox (Windows update for example). You can easily block pop-ups with the Google toolbar, and until a lot more sites support Firefox, I'm sticking with my Internet Explorer.

I have found that Firefox while good for certain speeds doesn't do much for Modem users.

Firefox all the way.Its brilliant. Its the safest and the fastest browser. I play many browser based games and Firefox is indeed a great utility.If u dont like the look, you can always download super-themes.And the ad-block extention makes it the best

i recently discovered firefox a few months ago.. its a great browers..i love IE too..i go bettwen the 2 b/c firefox doesnt do everything that IE does yet.. but i mostly go to firfox.. i love the tabs!! that mouse gesters thats so asome!

Firefox all the way! I love how the browser is so fully customizable. If you don't like the plainess of its functions, you can always download additional extentions to satify your internet-browsing needs. Plus, you have the choice of tons of cool skins to improve the browser's visual appearance. I think the main reason why Firefox's so appealing so many people is its speed. I'm pretty sure I'm not imagining things when I feel that websites load a whole lot faster in Firefox than IE. (and also, you get less viruses, adware, and whatnot by using Firefox) ^___^Oh, and the tabs!!! I love the whole tabbing idea and just add it together with the famous Tabbrowser Extensions and you're ready to take on the internet! :P

I will go for firefox only the reason for that is Firefox's rendering technology is better then that of Internet explorer and because it renders fast, we are able to see the webpages faster.Also it's capability of blocking spywares is very good.But may be Internet explorer 7.0 will be good enough to bring those features and make the browsing much safer as compared to what we are getting with older versions of IE.

This question has been stated so many times but the majority will lalways vote Firefox unless your an IE fan for life then you will probably got for IE but other wise its firefox unless the new IE becomes better...

I think firefox is better than Internet Explorer because it has a "Tab browsing" mode, it has skins, a pop-up blocker, it's much safer than IE. I user Firefox mainly for security reasons.

Looks like I'm the only one in this forum who still use IE :) LOL, until now I'm still stick with Internet Explorer, don't ask me why :D but, in my school my teacher installed firefox as a main web browser there, so I suppose to get used to it, otherwise I can surfing the net ;)