xisto Community
jlhaslip

Quite Ironic Wouldnt you say???

Yeah, very ironic..... :D How can it goes to an offender..as it meant for the victims? :P hey....why don't you try it jlhaslip? as an offender.... :P :P

Yeah, thats Ironic! But it just goes to show you, anything is possible right? Still I don't think the SO should have been entered in the lottery. There is just something wrong with that all together. I mean the first time it could have been a mistake, but a two time offender. *headshake* It shouldn't have been allowed in my opinion.

I would think they wouldn't let that happen...But I suppose they can't deny the winner his money. The irony of that story is incredible, though. I wonder how the organizers felt after finding that out.

Definitely reminds me of another incident when a millionaire won a million-dollar scratch ticket.

When he was reached for comment, he told them that "it won't drastically change my lifestyle."

Duh.

Spicola told the Anchorage Daily News that Ahsoak "was going to buy a house and said he was going to donate part of it to God, and, you know, charity."

The irony... and the wit. Funny how a sex offender is a God-fearing man... anything more wrong with this picture? :P

Wow that's crazy. That man had a lot of nerve entering the lottery. It says a lot about his mindset.I not only wonder how the organizers felt about him winning, but also how rape victims felt when they found out that a sex offender won it.

you have to be kidding me. That is the biggiest peice of Beep I have ever read in my life. I just hope that they will disallow this schuck of his winnings and give it to the families of the once that he abused. But what can I say It's alaska. hence Sara Palin lol

Funny how a sex offender is a God-fearing man... anything more wrong with this picture? :P

When did he find God? Before or after sexually offending someone? Nothing wrong with it if he found God afterwards.

That's ridiculous, ironic, and kinda wrong, but the guy should still get his winnings... I mean he 'won' fair and square... but it's just awful anyway. People like that should be locked in jail.

That's ridiculous.You would think there would be some way ofstopping this scumbag from recieving that money. The very nerve of him that he even took part in the lottery orthat he's walking the streets.

Wow, Moogle's right.But besides that fact, this is HILARIOUS!If we saw this on a TV cartoon, we'd probably be laughing our butts off.Comic gold, man.I hope the guy does good with it though. I mean, if he really has left his past behind... then I'm for him as a human being.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Alaska had a $500,000.00 Charity Lottery sponsored by an Association that support Rape Victims and guess what???

It was won by a two-time Sex Offender... Ironic? Oh yea!

Wow. if I was Alaska I would not award this guy the money. That's patheitc right there. It's like he's getting rewards for what he had.

That's ridiculous.You would think there would be some way ofstopping this scumbag from recieving that money.

The very nerve of him that he even took part in the lottery or
that he's walking the streets.

lol... yea very funny xD

Quite ironic... the irony, it burns.
How dare this guy participate in a lottery that was meant for victims? and a TWO-time sex offender?? Get real.
Of all people that could've participated this guy shows up and its like...
Congrats 'two-time sex offender,' you have won the "Support Rape Victims" lottery...
Oh the irony...

How is this actually possible? Because as the story tells that Alaska has the highest number of rapists they should've held that into their minds (as they are organising a lottery FOR the raped victims and not otherwise) and checked the backgrounds of the participants to prevent something like this to happen.

I get it now how actually the saying that says that the innocent always suffer. I can't describe this man with words, you just need to look at the picture to see the 'pedo-smile' Maddox describes in his page.

Compare please:

Posted Image

Posted Image

You shouldn't judge a person by his past actions, he could be a reformed sex offender or whatever. Also probably the reason why he became a sex offender was because he was raped in the first place. Plus anything is possible... a rapist can't reintegrate himself to society?There are many priests that are child rapists, pedophiles... however would anyone say anything if a priest had won that lottery? the churches hide the name of the priests therefore you cannot know for sure if the priest or ex-priest was a pedophile or not... but then again would you judge the same for a priest than for this guy?... jeez just leave him alone!