xisto Community
Mich

3 Years At Trap 17 Where has the time gone?

Well here it is 3 years since I joined Trap 17. A lot of things have changed around here, including the looks. I kind of miss the pretty blue shades. The shades of grey are a little boring to me. :P

A lot of members have come and gone. The Sig of the Week seems to have disappeared as well. I miss the weekly graphics challenges. The old reliables are still here to answer my neverending questions, keep me updated on the site improvements and upgrades, and try to explain to me how the technical things work. Most of the tech stuff is way over my head, but I am learning to trust the support staff; albiet I get frustrated and confused easily. They seem to be able to keep my site up and running, which is no small accomplishment in my eyes.

I find I am not as active lately as I have been in the past. I seem to be losing some steam as the hair gets greyer. Most people haven't even added me to their Evil Members Group.

Thanks to all those who voted for me in the 2009 Trap 17 awards contest. I will try to be a little more attentive to the welcoming of new members.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Yeah it is no easy challenge to staying this long, even yours truly finds it difficult to post sometimes but I get by I guess. I can understand about getting older thing and although quite young I feel as though I have aged quite a bit and on top of that there are real world commits and stuff that pull us away from being online more and more. I know I am glad to help out a fellow member and what not and don't worry about the EVIL sig thing I haven't spent much time with that myself due to other real world situations :P.Either way Mich, don't dwell on things you don't have control over, visit when you can and by spring you have better weather so your internet won't get knocked out as much :P Also happy trapiversary Mich.

Happy Annivesary, Mich...It has been three years since I found you over at the Xisto site? Really doesn't seem that long ago, but I guess it has been a while... Keep asking your questions, and someone will answer them.

I havn't been here nearly as long as you..Just stick around with us :PI wish the graphic section was more up to date, and there were SOTW competitions again.

Just stay cool Mich! You know, I thought at first that you were male but you turned out to be a woman/girl in the end :PHave many, many good years in here and a pleasant stay at the forum in which you'll always be respected as a terrific member by all of us!Again, happy anniversary and continue to write quality posts and welcome the new members the best you can — I don't care if you don't have time! I'll come home and kill your pet y'know! Haha, just a good laugh, I'm kidding :P

Just stay cool Mich! You know, I thought at first that you were male but you turned out to be a woman/girl in the end :P

Mich is a girl? I thought that she was a boy... :P
Anyway, happy 3rd anniversary at Xisto Mich....continue your journey at trap....and congrats for the Welcome Committee for 2008 award. :P

Mich is a girl? I thought that she was a boy... :P
Anyway, happy 3rd anniversary at Xisto Mich....continue your journey at trap....and congrats for the Welcome Committee for 2008 award. :P

Umm.. If you clicked on her profile you could have easily saw that by the sign and her sigs :P For me even the sigs are a fact that she was a girl but I have them turned off so I see them only when I go to someone's profile :P

Again, happy anniversary Mich :D

I've only been here a year or so but I have also experienced a lot of changes on the site.So far though, I must say that everything that has changed has been for the better. Which isn't something that I can say about most other places/things. Usually things get older and/or worse as time goes along, but Xisto isn't one of them, :P.

I've only been here a year or so but I have also experienced a lot of changes on the site.
So far though, I must say that everything that has changed has been for the better. Which isn't something that I can say about most other places/things. Usually things get older and/or worse as time goes along, but Xisto isn't one of them, :P.

1 year in march for me. I too have seen a lot of changes here in the world of Xisto. all for the good I might add. I look forward to seeing more, from the best site on the net. and happy 3rd mich.

Congrats Mich! :P I have been here for a little more than a year now - I think I joined 30. December 2007. It seems so weird, does not seem like I have been a member here "that long." Oh well, if no one makes me mad and continue MOCKING ME (Hint hint) then I will probably stay here a lot longer. Hope to see you too, Mich.

Thanks for all the congrats and encouragement folks. The Evil Maverick will be around for as long as she can see the puter screen. I guess the weather here has really gotten to me recently. We have had the coldest, snowiest December in a long while. We did have a White Christmas, hurrah. :P

I do wish the sig of the Week/Month would get revived. I put up a couple last year, but I am not on line enough to run them in a timely manner. We travel a lot so I am gone and busy elsewhere frequently. As a matter of fact we are off to Florida (Celebration area) the middle of this month. When we get back, I will be taking off for California with a lady friend for a 2 week trip by train. We will travel to Oakland, San Francisco, Sacramento, with a side trip to Yosemite, and stop in Reno on the way back to Michigan. So much for the winter snow and cold, look out sunshine and warmer weather here we come.

Hmm, I wonder if I can chase down Albus in North Highlands (Sacramento suburb)? :P

This post let me feel some grey.People come and go,it happened everywhere and everyday.Smile to everyone we saw or met,and keep a kind heart,get-up-and-go mind,life will different.i am a newbie of Xisto.i hope i will stay here for ages...nice to meet you!sincerely

This is what i got since the beginning am pretty loving it. There is a nostalgia of what you originally have. The look the feel the ambiance all are your own.But all change for the best. There are more features and there are more security measures.Also the new feel gives a new zeal and avoid boredom.

WOW Big congrats to you on being here three years only been a couple months for me but I was here for the big change that just happened. I think the new system is great. Anyway not to get off topic congrats again and hope you make it another 3 years. Have a good day!!