xisto Community
Mich

3 Years At Trap 17 Where has the time gone?

Three years! That's a lifetime in the world of hosting.Xisto is really good though.I'm surprised I had never of heard of it before. It's by far the best I've seen. Heres to another thirty years!

Ha, I have a long way to go to beat you, I've been at Xisto before but I wasn't really active like I wanted too be, so today is officially my first day. Congratulations any who.

Thanks again to those who have posted since my last visit.

Three years is not so long if you are my age. Time flies by the older you get. My site is full of graphics for beginning page builders and has been somewhat neglected since I have been traveling so much. I really need to update it, but never seem to find the time. :D

Its great to know that time-flys for you.. because I have seen some really boring old people who manage to stop the time for us :D However, I wish you luck with the re-designing of your website :P Do add all the pics who take while ur travelling.

Woow Mich, You have been here for ages pop, :P I have only been here for a few weeks and it seems like I signed up every day :D This is one of the best hosting sites in the world. No other hosting company do this right? O.o

I just started also and I'm trying to stay on top of things here, but the clutter gets built up rather fast and I am amazed at the traffic this forum has, over 74K members, and I am one of the newly registered ones. I hope to stay as long as you get a lot of posts, and become a Changer such as yourself. I would like to know if its possible if I could open up my own SOTW, and maybe OpaQue could offer a couple of incentives into joining and winning, like a dollar or 50 MyCents worth in Hosting, or an extra ranking, such as winning X amount of SOTWs would give you GFX Team status. Other than that I would like to say I am looking forward to meeting you, and see that people of all ages make this forum what it is.

Well here it is 3 years since I joined Trap 17. A lot of things have changed around here, including the looks. I kind of miss the pretty blue shades. The shades of grey are a little boring to me. :P

A lot of members have come and gone. The Sig of the Week seems to have disappeared as well. I miss the weekly graphics challenges. The old reliables are still here to answer my neverending questions, keep me updated on the site improvements and upgrades, and try to explain to me how the technical things work. Most of the tech stuff is way over my head, but I am learning to trust the support staff; albiet I get frustrated and confused easily. They seem to be able to keep my site up and running, which is no small accomplishment in my eyes.

I find I am not as active lately as I have been in the past. I seem to be losing some steam as the hair gets greyer. Most people haven't even added me to their Evil Members Group.

Thanks to all those who voted for me in the 2009 Trap 17 awards contest. I will try to be a little more attentive to the welcoming of new members.

Three years is quite a record Mich. I still remember year the day I came and registered 2 years back. I've also come and gone to Xisto. I'd find myself getting very bored of the internet, leave for a while, and then realize I wanted back so I new exactly what site to turn my cheek back to. I'm glad there are still some of the old members who are still here. It makes me feel like this community is still running strong with them around here. I do miss some people who have seem to not come here anymore. I remember Husker, and some other people don't come. Nonetheless, this community is still running strong and I am more then happy to be apart of it :D

My Dear Lady,I had no idea your benevolent presence had graced the cyber-pages of Xisto for three and some score years! Nor had I any knowledge of your "evil group" pedigree. How, I wonder, could this omission have escaped us all these long, long years? Oh, the indignity of it all! If someone less technically challenged than I will kindly post the code for inclusion of your name, I for one will readily amend my signature to include your worthy title. That said, may the name "Mich" ring loud and clear through the lofty chambers of Xisto's cyber-halls. And let us all lift our goblets in collective cheer to our Lady of Xisto.