xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

E Mail Re: Mycents an E mail I got today of mycents

Okay all with the problem that we have been having of the mycents. Yesterday after losing I sent in a ticket on this matter as requested by 2 of the admin here in Xisto. below is the letter, from Shree

Hello John,
Your earnings at XisoSupport.com will not go down. This is happening in our attempt to award members more myCENTS. Your myCENTS will not be removed from Xisto - Support.com/billing so do not worry :P

Regards & Happy New Year,

Shree

This should I hope clear of all conffuion of this.

How many times did I tell everyone that their earnings were not really dropping, only to pretty much be called a liar?lolI even told everyone to calculate their earnings/spent and compare them. Apparently everyone would rather just blow me off than to try it, and instead sit there crying.+1 for me, :P. I did the math.

How many times did I tell everyone that their earnings were not really dropping, only to pretty much be called a liar?lol
I even told everyone to calculate their earnings/spent and compare them. Apparently everyone would rather just blow me off than to try it, and instead sit there crying.

+1 for me, :P. I did the math.

What did you say? :P. well here's the thing though rpg, the first few times this happen everyone's billing account did get affect, I know I sure did. Most likely it was changed so if a MyCent did glitch the billing wouldn't get affected this time. So it isn't a matter of everyone not listening to you but people wanted to make sure it is universal and not selective as the glitch seems to be sometimes.

If anyone's account showed them missing funds it's because Saint_Michael stole them. I heard it's working in conjunction with Santa Claus and the Toothfairy now. Ever wonder why as you get older Santa doesn't leave presents as often, if at all? He's stealing them!

How many times did I tell everyone that their earnings were not really dropping, only to pretty much be called a liar?lol
I even told everyone to calculate their earnings/spent and compare them. Apparently everyone would rather just blow me off than to try it, and instead sit there crying.

+1 for me, :P. I did the math.

No, the amount at Xisto - Support/billing was not affected only for the recent loses. I lost a $9 xistodollars (through 900 Negative myCents) a few days back that got deducted from here and Xisto - Support/billing as well. Still they were not added back. I think, I need to submit a support ticket about them. :P

Well all I can say is to just keep an eye on your account through belling. check all invoices. and to watch everything closely until this matter or bugs are worked out. I will be soon I figure and hope.

Well,the funny one is: I just posted on the forum (started a new topic if that makes any difference).Before I posted I had: "Earned $23.53", And the one underneath (don't remember what that is) $20.06.After that I all of a sudden saw I have gone to "NEGATIVE -$208.xx)I thought that posting added to your credit?

Okay all with the problem that we have been having of the mycents. Yesterday after losing I sent in a ticket on this matter as requested by 2 of the admin here in Xisto. below is the letter, from Shree

This should I hope clear of all conffuion of this.

Well,the funny one is: I just posted on the forum (started a new topic if that makes any difference).
Before I posted I had: "Earned $23.53", And the one underneath (don't remember what that is) $20.06.

After that I all of a sudden saw I have gone to "NEGATIVE -$208.xx)

I thought that posting added to your credit?

Read 1st post Mrdee. this should clear things up for you. simpley watch your xisto billing more than what it says here on the board. I maybe wrong in saying this but myself I feel as it is a problem in the scripting here on the board and not with ixsto's it self. Could be wrong though, but that is only my thoughst on all this negative problems.

The thing is this glitch randomly affects people and so it is hard to say who will and will not get affected, odds are though that MyCents will get a revision update once any mods or any new stuff added to it is done.

For some reason I STILL have that hosting package I ordered to test and still it has not been terminated... I do NOT want central-gaming.net being terminated. Only invisionsupport.trap17.com. :P

Mine dropped four dollars and it still hasn't been brought back up. I haven't checked my email for a response (which I should), but I still haven't gotten the $4 back. I am good until late February though, but it will be a bit harder to renew the domain (I will have to post more).

Umm, actually I did lose money from my Xisto account. I lost $2.14 from my xisto account, I don't care what the email says. How else would I have $25.86 in my account when I didn't buy anything or add funds any other way than through myCENTS. Now, even if you don't want to believe me on the amount lost (Oh no, I don't have a picture... like I was supposed to know I was gonna get money taken for no reason) the logic still proves inarguably that I lost some amount of money, because there's no other way I could possibly have a .86 since myCENTs adds only in $1 increments.

Your first deposit wasn't based on the dollar rounding thing. The first deposit(When you made your Xisto account) was just based on your posts.My first deposit was like $9.31 or so.After that, the forums are the ones that do the $1 increments.For example, if your first deposit was $8.50, and then you got $2 deposited due to the forums, the forums would still just show $2 but you would have $10.50.And on that note, I may in fact be missing funds. I forgot about the way it worked back then so I was guesstimating based on my forums amount compared to the Xisto amount.But either way, that explains your $xx.xx issue with it not being a rounded number.

Well, I'm glad that Mycents don't get reduced! I'm still trying to get enough of them for the free hosting service!I hope I get enough this week to put up a website. :P