xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

I have a Samsung M510, I like it except for the slippery keys U_U"... the funny thing is that it has a lot of functions that I was looking for when buying a cellphone and now that I have it, I only use it to call or send text messages, not the camera, or the bluetooth or the mp3 thing or video, so it's just really funny how you dream of having a multi-use cellphone but you actually never use it to the fullest.

I have the iPhone 3G 32GB version its the best phone/ipod I have had yet! Its brillient maybe you lot should get one.

hey i have nokia 3110c, ithink it is the only a mobile of its kind with such low price with a mind blowing applications and also its configuration is cooltry it and also i will recommend the new buyers to check nokia 3110c it is gprs, bluetooth, edge, mms, and many like this applications but the only drawback of this phone is its not 3g enabled, and also how much you will get in Rs.4500(inr) lol so all the best ...............

I have a Nokia 6500 Slide, but I want a Nokia N82. The slide is better than the thin classic version. Slide has a 3.2MP camera instead of the 2MP that the classic offers. Also the slide has larger space compatibility.

I own an iPhone 3G for quite some time and I'm happy with it. I heared that apple will release the new iPhone on 12 June this year when the O.S. 3.0 will be launched too. I looking forward to it :).Cheers!