xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

i forgot whether i posted in here before...cant really be bothered checking. neway, i got an n70 on 3 a while back. really neat symbian phone. heaps oof apps are being released for it these days which is really chaning the way phones are being used. its much more than i device i use soley to communicate. ;d

I'va got a Nokia 7610 which is great. ive added lots of applications like web browser (which lets me post on Xisto) but i am getting a N70 next as I would like 3G

I have a LG-6200 I think but I am not completely sure though. :/ I've had it not even a year and like it. It has some cool features such as the speaker, simple contacts list, browser, calendar, well I guess just all the normal stuff for cellphones. :/ Lol. The only thing I am not to fond of is after about a year from what I have heard the batterys start going bad and the same with the phone. Its not a picture phone and I'm sorta glad, those are over-rated. Well I consider them are because I dont have one. <_< My reception for the phone is good and I usually always have 1 bar but you can still hear and talk pretty clearly through the phone. Now I see that they have a new LG phone out thats a slick black color and looks really cool, I know somebody who got one and I am tempted to break my current one and just get a new phone. Lol. I know some other people who have Nokia's and they say the recepition isn't that great compared to mine.

my dad just got an L7 so i get his samsung slider (i don't know the model). Reception from asian unlocked phones is pretty terrible, atleast where i am currently residing.

I have a Samsung SGH-X475. Its a nice little phone. It's not a camera phone or anything like that. It is a flip phone though. Is small enough to fit in my pocket very comfortably. I sometimes forget it is there.... hehe uless it starts vibrating. Then I jump in the air. hehe. <_<

ive got a nokia 6230 and im getting a samsung z320i with i mode and stuff its gonna be cool i can go on eaby anywhere lol, that will be fun if i dont run out of credit first though, any way you lot ahve some cool phones but i gotta say i dont like the 7250 cus is not that nice well thats my personal opion lol, any ways see you all laterkyle

i have had alot of phones and the nokias i find the best they are the most reliable and easy to use phones. the nice thing with the nokias that they can take a few bumps an knocks and it does not bother them. where some other phones would just fall apart the first time they get dropped !!!

Ever since I got a motorola phone I was smittened. Nokia has good sturdy phones.. Mines dropped few times its still running. lol. But motorola i think is good to me. Nice phones. Samsung is okay otoo. One of the stupid reasons I like Motorola is they have that Moonlit something ringtone. lol.

I have the Motorola V360. I got rid of my RAZR for the V360. In my opinion, the razer is poor quality and the user interface is horrible. I like the V360 because it contains an MP3 player. You can go buy a chip at Wal-mart and have a 1Gig MP3 player right in your phone!!!

I just got my first phone ever, well actually I just received it last friday. I had been waiting in line for it for over two weeks. For being the first phone I have ever bought it is awesome. I actually decided to buy it because of the camera, which is really high quality for being a phone camera, and it came with a 512 memory stick and a small set of external stereo speakers. And lastly, I bought it because I needed a celular phone, It was really all the other features that helped me pick it, because I actually hate cel phones, and If I was going to carry any type of brick small or big it had to be one I really liked.