xisto Community
NelsonTR4N

Verified Paypal Account Verify an account w/o CC?

Is it possible to verify a paypal account without a credit card because my parents won't let me see theirs because they don't trust getpaidto do anything websites. So I was wondering if there was a glitch to get a verified paypal account or doing something in the registration that would trick paypal into not needing a credit card?I can get money into paypal but I can't spend it D=

If you have a bank account, you can get verified... Paypal deposits like $0.01 or something into a specified bank account and you enter the specific amount of money...But if you also don't have a bank account, then you can't get verified... Credit Card and Bank Deposits are the only ways I know of... And I doubt something as big as PayPal would have any "bugs" in their system that can be cheated on anyone less of a computer hacker that can DoS Google and get Google offline for 10 seconds...

Now I have never tried this, but I've heard few times that you can just go out to a drug store like CVS is where I've seen them and pick up one of those Visa giftcards for something small like $10. Then you can just use that number like a normal card, but you don't have to worry since.... it's just your $10 or so on the line and they can't access anymore. Hope that helps.

Now I have never tried this, but I've heard few times that you can just go out to a drug store like CVS is where I've seen them and pick up one of those Visa giftcards for something small like $10. Then you can just use that number like a normal card, but you don't have to worry since.... it's just your $10 or so on the line and they can't access anymore. Hope that helps.

If those cards are actual VISA cards then it would work. You can also get a pre-paid debit card and use that if it is mastercard or visa sponsored. Most pre paid cards are cheap to set up though you may have a monthly fee.

Hello,Nah it is impossible, because you gotta have Bank account + a Credit Card in case that you don't have money in your bank account and in order to be equal with every verified peoples, you gotta have a credit card too.You can obtain a paypal credit card though it is pretty simple, but I don't know about the percent of interest they offers. But apparentely we got advantage if we use it on paypal but anyways...Peoples usually more trust peoples on paypal with a verified address so it really worth it if you want to do online business with paypal...Tim.

The easiest according to me is to get a virtual credit card from a good reputed visa certified seller... You can google it and for a small amount of 25$ you can have your own paypal verified account. But i still feel its better to have a credit card and get the account properly verified

Why are you begging for your parents credit card number if you can just go down to the bank and open an account yourself. We know that you are at least 18 years old or you would be violating paypal's eligibility rule:

2.1 Eligibility. To be eligible for our Services, you must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the United States or one of the countries listed on the PayPal WorldWide page

So either open an account or stop dabbling in websites that you are too young to use.
Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

You do not need a credit card to be verified with Paypal. You only need to register your bank account information with them and when they make the small deposit, you complete the verification process and that's it.You do need a credit card to confirm your address so you can have Confirmed status with Paypal. There are many businesses and sellers who will only ship to Confirmed so they will be protected by the Paypal Sellers Protection Plan.

With what moogie said just need a bank account to get your paypal verified, however, I would recommend you create a new one that is separate from any other bank accounts and that way you own't have to worry about paypal trying to sneak a few more dollars out of your account. This happens especially if your making tons of moneys and stuff and or people claiming you ripped them off and besides if you need your parents credit card number then they are asking for trouble letting you have access to it.

Or you could have your parents set up the account for you, to a bank account that has $10 in it or so. Chances are, they are going to see the money coming in one way or another and the best thing is to just be truthful to them. Show them the site, show them testimonials, and tell them that if you are going to lose any money at all, it will be the $10. PayPal can be trusted, and it can be a great way to earn a little money here and there.Or you could just wait until you are 18.

can I pay into a bank account from my Visa card account?Verified Paypal Account

I have a visa card acct. And I want to pay money int a foreign bank acct of my son living in the USA

I have gotten his acct number, the banks address and location,the routing number of the bank, and I am asking, is it possibble to pay into tha acct. From my Visa card acct?

-question by Franklin Nwosu

i highly doubt it. if you don't have the money to send directly, then you would have to withdraw the cash directly from your visa card. then it's just about finding the cheapest way of sending the cash. also, a visa cash withdrawl is VERY expensive in interest. i don't recomend withdrawing cash from ANY credit card

can I pay into a bank account from my Visa card account?

Verified Paypal Account

<p>I have a visa card acct. And I want to pay money int a foreign bank acct of my son living in the USA</p>

<p>I have gotten his acct number, the banks address and location,the routing number of the bank, and I am asking, is it possibble to pay into tha acct. From my Visa card acct?</p>

<p>-question by Franklin Nwosu</p>

<p> </p>

I too have the same problem. Living in Sri Lanka, I think paypal does not function properly with Sri Lankan banks. And my dad does not trust anything on the internet let alone trusting credit cards on the net. So I too searched on this topic once and unfortunately found that there is no other way to get your account verified. Tough luck man. And spoofing a company like paypal isn't a wise thing to do. Just try to convince your dad or buy a debit card.

Recharge using PaypalVerified Paypal Account

I heard that many sellers being scammed by buyers especially when they deal in digital goods/products. They simply call up their credit cards company and ask them to reverse the payment. My questions are: can they do this if they pay straight out of their bank account? When a buyer pays by Paypal, can they see the source of the funds eg by credit card or bank account? 

-question by Daffy Duck

what is the verification amount paypal put in bank accountVerified Paypal Account

what is the verification  amount paypal  put in bank account. My bank is not online and I don't know what to do some one help me out and I need this so much

-reply by ben