xisto Community
NelsonTR4N

Verified Paypal Account Verify an account w/o CC?

There ARE websites that offer paypal verification via VCC or Virtual Bank Account (US Bank, for example) if you pay for service. It is hard to tell if these websites that provide these services are scams or not because their websites do not look professional.

There ARE websites that offer paypal verification via VCC or Virtual Bank Account (US Bank, for example) if you pay for service. It is hard to tell if these websites that provide these services are scams or not because their websites do not look professional.

Can you explain which site that you are referring to ? I came across such sites plenty of times. The thing is that they appear to be legitimate by showing us legal mumbo jumbo but point is why they are not showing us good sites to begin with ? I wish they can be more transparent about their service. There is no legal way to open bank account from another country to US without doing 100 of documents signing and identity checking.

Can you explain which site that you are referring to ? I came across such sites plenty of times. The thing is that they appear to be legitimate by showing us legal mumbo jumbo but point is why they are not showing us good sites to begin with ? I wish they can be more transparent about their service. There is no legal way to open bank account from another country to US without doing 100 of documents signing and identity checking.

I'm not exactly referring to a single site. Here are some websites demonstrating what I referring to: paypalvcc.com, shopvcc.com, or vccbank.com. By the way, I believe it is possible to create a virtual bank account to verify your paypal account. It has happened before with Netspend (Meta Bank) where you could create a bank account in like 5 minutes and verify your paypal account. However, this technique does not work anymore since Paypal banned MetaBank from paypal verification.

I'm not exactly referring to a single site. Here are some websites demonstrating what I referring to: paypalvcc.com, shopvcc.com, or vccbank.com. By the way, I believe it is possible to create a virtual bank account to verify your paypal account. It has happened before with Netspend (Meta Bank) where you could create a bank account in like 5 minutes and verify your paypal account. However, this technique does not work anymore since Paypal banned MetaBank from paypal verification.

Send an email to paypal from some alternate email ID and ask if VCC/Virtual Bank is allowed on paypal. I have many people telling me that VCC is illegal because VCC uses theft credit card numbers. Same goes with HYIP and PTC monitors and sites. These sites no matter how many logos and fake testimonials posted will likely to get your account in limit if paypal finds out. Want to try it out ? get VCC from any trusted resource of your choice and then notify paypal or let them find out the stuff of VCC in your account.

Send an email to paypal from some alternate email ID and ask if VCC/Virtual Bank is allowed on paypal. I have many people telling me that VCC is illegal because VCC uses theft credit card numbers. Same goes with HYIP and PTC monitors and sites. These sites no matter how many logos and fake testimonials posted will likely to get your account in limit if paypal finds out. Want to try it out ? get VCC from any trusted resource of your choice and then notify paypal or let them find out the stuff of VCC in your account.

I am not sure if paypal does allow this or not but I am pretty sure that the VCC's are not theft credit card numbers because after you purchase them, you have the choice to add details to the card (address, phone number, etc.) like when you buy a prepaid visa/mastercard from the store.

I am not sure if paypal does allow this or not but I am pretty sure that the VCC's are not theft credit card numbers because after you purchase them, you have the choice to add details to the card (address, phone number, etc.) like when you buy a prepaid visa/mastercard from the store.

On this paypal strongly disagrees because it becomes hard for them to trace the user in cases of money or identity theft. Not a single credit card company shines in the market for the virtual credit card service. All those who do this are not at all considered as legitimate by paypal or any other payment processing company. Though some minor transaction may go smoothly with such VCC but if amount exceeds some value then these processors will take matter into their hands to knock down such companies.

Take case of payoneer, the only legitimate company that allows users to fill their debit card online the way VCC does, but payoneer can't be purchased or used without any middle agent or payment processor. This is where security comes in. VCC sites, companies are highly risky and if you want to save yourself from wrath of paypal then you know how much to get involved with it.