xisto Community
miladinoski

Not Had First Kiss Yet. Yes, I havent had it :)

Its all about waiting for the right time and hooking up with someone you like. Kissing aint such a big deal but it sure is fun! just relax if you havent already kissed..its going to happen soon! lol

Don't worry about it i'm gonna tell you a story:I kissed girls since i was little i don't know 7 or 8 had girlfriends but when i got to 21 i met a girl and when we kissed that felt like the first real kiss i ever had.Short story i know :PDon't worry it will come when your gonna meet someone meant to give it to you. I know it sounds kind of romantic and stuff but be assured i'm not like that.Anyway you should let your computer or other stuff that u do fill up just 80% of your time and on that 20% get out there. Good luck.

Hey, I'm 19, and I haven't even dated yet. I personally don't think I've missed out on much. All through high school, I saw how much "fun" people that were dating were having. It pretty much amounted to clinginess, jealousy, hurt, and time-wasting. I decided I would rather have friends than a girlfriend. I think I made the right choice.
As for a first kiss, well, that's still to come for me. I think you have plenty of time ahead of you.

As for geeks and nerds... we will soon rule the world, so what are you worried about? Anyway, there are plenty of nerd/geek girls out there.

Oh, and, room2593, your roommate is the better looking one in your animated GIF avatar.

(his roommate is me, in case you didn't know)

It's surprising you didn't mention me (the guy room2593 is talking about is another guy I know... I JUST turned 19). Of course, I haven't really tried to have a relationship like that. That's probably why.

HUGE +1 to you on that. I'm 22 and am in the same boat but for a different reason.

I care about my future a lot. I know of many people who had their future set and it was destroyed because of a girl they fell in love with, and they threw everything away for the girl, and then ended up breaking up anyways.

My biggest priority is school, followed by my career. Afterwards, that is when I am going to be more open to relationships. I just don't want to be like those who pretty much destroy their life for nothing.

I'm not saying everyone has issues with their loved ones, but it's happened way too many times to people I know for me to take the risk. I would rather be safe than sorry.

Not to mention I would love to marry someone in a field related to mine in some way. That way we would work the same hours and all. I don't want to be one of those people who works from 8 am till 5 pm, comes home to see my wife from 5:30 till 6, and then she's at work from 6 till 12 or whatever. I would rather be able to spend time together, take vacations together, etc.

well let's see. this was started Oct of 08 and it is now Jan of 09. I have to wonder if you have had your kiss by now?I was almost 17 by the time I had mine by the way.

care about my future a lot. I know of many people who had their future set and it was destroyed because of a girl they fell in love with, and they threw everything away for the girl, and then ended up breaking up anyways.
My biggest priority is school, followed by my career. Afterwards, that is when I am going to be more open to relationships. I just don't want to be like those who pretty much destroy their life for nothing.

I find that kind of stupid, excuse me nothing personal but the approach is wrong you make your own life and if you don't want to give up your dreams for a girl then don't but that does not mean that you should not have a girlfriend.
Also it's good for practice because when you hit 25 you will have none and girls at that age are really experienced and usually want an experienced guy (not talking about sex here but about relationship practice and experience). Trust me when you will have your firs relationship it will hit you hard, because you will have your start in the big league :P
+carrier and money are nothing if you don't have someone to share it and have fun with. Also maybe a girl can give you some support in your carrier or give a shoulder when you fail at something, don't think only at the bad aspects there are women that understand you and they are work driven as well.

I don't think it's that important but you gotta:Less Xisto and other geekie things and more hanging out with your friends, goin to parties and dating.Remember, if you don't start now then you won't be experienced when it's time for long-term relationships. You don't actually have to wait for the "right girl", you have to try a lot of girls on your way to the right girl. This reminds me of that movie you know, what was it's name... oh yes it was "40 and virgin" or something like that.Anyways nerds do get the chanse to date too, but you gotta be out there ready when it's the right time.

I find that kind of stupid, excuse me nothing personal but the approach is wrong you make your own life and if you don't want to give up your dreams for a girl then don't but that does not mean that you should not have a girlfriend. Also it's good for practice because when you hit 25 you will have none and girls at that age are really experienced and usually want an experienced guy (not talking about sex here but about relationship practice and experience). Trust me when you will have your firs relationship it will hit you hard, because you will have your start in the big league :P
+carrier and money are nothing if you don't have someone to share it and have fun with. Also maybe a girl can give you some support in your carrier or give a shoulder when you fail at something, don't think only at the bad aspects there are women that understand you and they are work driven as well.

I never said I haven't dated before. You assumed that.

And as for whether or not my choices are "stupid," they are well thought out.

For the record, not everyone is/will be married, and not everyone needs a girlfriend and/or a wife in order to be happy. Some of us are happy with ourselves and friends. It's one of the joys of being a human: not everyone is the same.

well let's see. this was started Oct of 08 and it is now Jan of 09. I have to wonder if you have had your kiss by now?

I was almost 17 by the time I had mine by the way.

Nope, I still haven't had my first kiss by now. I wonder when it will happen :P

I don't think it's that important but you gotta:

Less Xisto and other geekie things and more hanging out with your friends, goin to parties and dating.

Hard for me to do. I am not the social type of a man. Yes, I can socialize, play games like football and ping-pong with my friends, or do other things like that and not be bored at all. But that's with my oldest friends which I see only when I go to my village for the week-ends (and when they go there too) and we have went once or twice back to the city on a party, but it's really distant for us to go and we don't have a ride (14 kilometers away). As for the 'pals' I have at school, they can't be considered as friends by me because they are not nice towards me - ex. I made a joke on my account and they were like 'How fool you need to be to make jokes on your own?', with few exceptions I can't talk to anyone about something on a more higher level (ex. when I said that Chinese was the most speaked language in the world, only few agreed with me and when we proved that I was right — they just made a fool out of me by something completely different). Couple of years ago, with my older (and even more arrogant pricks — a fact which I couldn't get at the time) I experimented going outside and hanging with them. Not only the 'gang' was dumb, but all the other people I encountered and the whole atmosphere at the caf?'s was just plain dumb for me.

And lets not even talk about the girls. The ones that live in here only think of their make-up and how to get better lines and lose weight or how to get a better boyfriend or stuff like that. I know it's usual for the girls on this age to think about that, but I have encountered several other girls that live in other cities in my country with which I can laugh with (they get my jokes), I can talk freely without them asking what's wrong with me on more serious stuff and even talk about computers and they still understand what I'm talking about and continue the convo!

Remember, if you don't start now then you won't be experienced when it's time for long-term relationships.

You don't actually have to wait for the "right girl", you have to try a lot of girls on your way to the right girl.

From what I explained above I can't possibly date someone because they are almost all like that (almost because I don't want to stereotype them) and I haven't encountered a girl with which I can talk freely. With my girl (or the one which I am dating) I wont just send SMS kisses or love letters or just walk with her like every guy I've asked does. I want to talk with her like my friend and I want her to understand what I'm talking and her to not perceive me as a lunatic or a weirdo — if you get what I'm trying to say.

I don't say you are wrong about experience, but I'm just the type of man who can't dump (or be dumped) just like that. I have to make a relationship with the one I like and honestly said there was only one girl that I liked (not truly liked, just liked!) and in the end I got that she wasn't for me because of her personality.

This reminds me of that movie you know, what was it's name... oh yes it was "40 and virgin" or something like that.

Anyways nerds do get the chanse to date too, but you gotta be out there ready when it's the right time.

I am not afraid if I grow up 40 and still am a virgin like most of the guys do. I am afraid of not finding anyone I like.

Nope, I still haven't had my first kiss by now. I wonder when it will happen :P

Hard for me to do. I am not the social type of a man. Yes, I can socialize, play games like football and ping-pong with my friends, or do other things like that and not be bored at all. But that's with my oldest friends which I see only when I go to my village for the week-ends (and when they go there too) and we have went once or twice back to the city on a party, but it's really distant for us to go and we don't have a ride (14 kilometers away). As for the 'pals' I have at school, they can't be considered as friends by me because they are not nice towards me - ex. I made a joke on my account and they were like 'How fool you need to be to make jokes on your own?', with few exceptions I can't talk to anyone about something on a more higher level (ex. when I said that Chinese was the most speaked language in the world, only few agreed with me and when we proved that I was right they just made a fool out of me by something completely different). Couple of years ago, with my older (and even more arrogant pricks a fact which I couldn't get at the time) I experimented going outside and hanging with them. Not only the 'gang' was dumb, but all the other people I encountered and the whole atmosphere at the café's was just plain dumb for me.

And lets not even talk about the girls. The ones that live in here only think of their make-up and how to get better lines and lose weight or how to get a better boyfriend or stuff like that. I know it's usual for the girls on this age to think about that, but I have encountered several other girls that live in other cities in my country with which I can laugh with (they get my jokes), I can talk freely without them asking what's wrong with me on more serious stuff and even talk about computers and they still understand what I'm talking about and continue the convo!

From what I explained above I can't possibly date someone because they are almost all like that (almost because I don't want to stereotype them) and I haven't encountered a girl with which I can talk freely. With my girl (or the one which I am dating) I wont just send SMS kisses or love letters or just walk with her like every guy I've asked does. I want to talk with her like my friend and I want her to understand what I'm talking and her to not perceive me as a lunatic or a weirdo if you get what I'm trying to say.

I don't say you are wrong about experience, but I'm just the type of man who can't dump (or be dumped) just like that. I have to make a relationship with the one I like and honestly said there was only one girl that I liked (not truly liked, just liked!) and in the end I got that she wasn't for me because of her personality.

I am not afraid if I grow up 40 and still am a virgin like most of the guys do. I am afraid of not finding anyone I like.

It's really up to you when you do things. Nobody can tell you really when you should have(have had) your first kiss or anything. Only you are able to do that.

I know people who are in all sorts of situations...

Some don't like to speak to girls

Some are afraid of speaking to girls

Some think they're pimps and try to sleep with as many as they can

Some are looking for marriage

Some are looking for "friends with benefits"

Etc. etc.

There is no "right choice." You are free to choose how you want to live, and don't let anyone else change your mind on that. If you change, it should be because *you* wanted to.

i know how you feel Not Had First Kiss Yet.I have yet to have my first kiss and I am 15 going on 16. Although, it may seem young compared to these other posts but it still feels like u should have had it by now. Yet, while everyone else is hooking up etc. I know ill find the right person soon enough for that first kiss and the wait will have been worth it. So we'll wait together. Oh did I mention I'm a girl, that's probalt irrelevant anyway.-reply by still waiting 

yeah first kisses (or anything relationship wise lol) are awkward, ultimately, yes you should wait, but in todays times with kids getting knocked up at 13/14 years old it almost feels abnormal not to have had a real kiss at 16 years old. Honestly, first kisses are like the first time you eat a huge chili dog. Kinda messy, lots of nose action/issue... just real awkward in general, its one of those things that takes a little experience to get right. But when you meet someone that truly "clicks" with you, its like magic; you're afraid to open your eyes to find out that its a dream because its so unbelievably epically awesome that it couldnt possibly be real. when everything is factored in, I think that its best to let it happen rather than the "Trail and Error" method that alot of young people seem to like. ie: swapping partners on a weekly basis. Pertaining to the Geekoid life form comment... thats ok, geeks need love too, and honestly were all a little geeky in our own way.. its what makes us, well, us...

I don't think it's that important but you gotta:
Less Xisto and other geekie things and more hanging out with your friends, goin to parties and dating.

Remember, if you don't start now then you won't be experienced when it's time for long-term relationships.
You don't actually have to wait for the "right girl", you have to try a lot of girls on your way to the right girl.

This reminds me of that movie you know, what was it's name... oh yes it was "40 and virgin" or something like that.

Anyways nerds do get the chanse to date too, but you gotta be out there ready when it's the right time.

its really funnny....and i'm not that much of a nerd but here my story;

im now over 19, and i'm in the same hole. i spend most of my time programming or just on my comp doing all sort of things that bring me peace of mind. I don't have much of a social life either, i am not in uni yet and don't talk to many girls

The ones i talk to, kinda like me but always i find some faults in them and for me to kiss em, i feel like i'll be selling myself short. I have this belief that i only and should get only the best...i come from a middle-class background so that principle has quite motivated me to achieve some remarkable things...

now when you say you should try with any girl, i just hope i was able to. i am currently talking to a 14 year old, or rather she's talking to me and everytime i cant do nothing...she's beautiful but too young for me. she's always insisting on coming to my house...she thinks we got something going but jack, i don't want to be labeled a paedophile.

so i am very much in the same situation as the starter of this thread. the girls i've dated, we did nothing too...i only talked with them and once fell in love but it faild :)

my advice to you brother would be to just let ourselves go for real. because when the time is going to come for us to kiss and al...the girls are going to laugh coz we'll suck so bad...they'll have more experience period....