xisto Community
bluedragon

Need To Loose Belly Fat In Four Months ..

Hi, I need to loose my belly fat in Four months .. I generally just sit around and have no exercise routine. But I am ready to put in something to burn this fat.. Thing is its my brother's engagement in about 8 weeks I need to loose some fat if not all of it :lol:In the long run.. I'd really appreciate if someone could help me in loosing around 4 inches of belly fat ^_^ .. Thanks P.S.. I dont know how many kgs i m overweight with , I just want to loose my Belly Fat .. Thanks

Well if u want to get into shape very fast with no concerns on monetary part then u can go for liposuction.....A surgery in which the fat is removed from specific locations (which we in medical profession call love sites ex. flanks, buttocks, abdomen, inner thighs, breasts etc)If not that then u can join a wight reduction programme but u have to be very careful regarding the regimeThere have been instances where a person was 110 kg, came down to 65 kg, went up to 108 kg.These things occur in case of use of hormones example thyroid hormones.When the hormone is stopped the body goes into hypothyroid state and the person puts on fat i all the wrong sitesOne more thing, Fat is best reduced by a good balance b/w diet and excercise, an unnecessary starving will do no good.Excerise with appropriate protein intake is the keyand fat obeys the rule of first come last burnt.

Edited by shddgfgc (see edit history)

Thanks for the reply

Well if u want to get into shape very fast with no concerns on monetary part then u can go for liposuction.....A surgery in which the fat is removed from specific locations (which we in medical profession call love sites ex. flanks, buttocks, abdomen, inner thighs, breasts etc)

:lol: .. I cant go for that .. Am afraid of needles.. ^_^

If not that then u can join a wight reduction programme but u have to be very careful regarding the regimeThere have been instances where a person was 110 kg, came down to 65 kg, went up to 108 kg.
These things occur in case of use of hormones example thyroid hormones.
When the hormone is stopped the body goes into hypothyroid state and the person puts on fat i all the wrong sites

Wont go for the weight reduction program either bcoz I don't find time to travel.. have to complete some work along with the weight reduction thing.

One more thing, Fat is best reduced by a good balance b/w diet and exercise, an unnecessary starving will do no good.Excerise with appropriate protein intake is the key
and fat obeys the rule of first come last burnt.

This is the best possible solution but please advice on what type of Exercise will burn belly fat ? I mean should I just keep running or should i do crunches ?

btw.. I am doing my Masters right now and have to climb stairs a lot. Will this be counted as an Exercise ?

And Does Pepsi include any Proteins.. ? I mean I usually drink only regular sodas ? :D

Well excercise and a healthy diet is the best way if you dont have problems with them. Running and cycling is good, and situps are also good if your inside.just try to make sure you exercise enough so that your not eating loads, then going out for a very short run, cut down on anything high in fat.

hehe congrats.. well first off stop eating fats.. well not stop.. just lower it lol. go to jogs in the morning.. and if you can afford it, join some sort of gym, and defenetely work out on the machines to get that fat off.. also.. do the usual.. you know crunches and what not.. lolbut yeah

Thanks for the reply^_^ .. I cant go for that .. Am afraid of needles.. :D
Wont go for the weight reduction program either bcoz I don't find time to travel.. have to complete some work along with the weight reduction thing.
This is the best possible solution but please advice on what type of Exercise will burn belly fat ? I mean should I just keep running or should i do crunches ?

btw.. I am doing my Masters right now and have to climb stairs a lot. Will this be counted as an Exercise ?

And Does Pepsi include any Proteins.. ? I mean I usually drink only regular sodas ? :D

Ok if you have made up your mind on excercise, then i would recommend you to calculate your daily cal intake.
then assess how much of it is coming from proteins and fats and carbohydrates.
Now make sure that you will remodel your diet so that you take at least 1.25 to 1.5g/kg bodyweight of proteins.
and reduce the fat calories to upto 15 %. carbohydrate calories can be brought down to 30 - 40%
now the total calorie consumed must be slightly lower than total calorie burnt
visit this site http://primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/jumpsite/calculat.htm

Happy trimming :lol:

The most effective way of loosing fat is to run (athletism).I know, nobody likes to run, it is a sport most people in thw orld do not like to practice, and i understand why, only a brave and person with strenght and mind will will in fact do this sport alone, but if you can not run alone, try to do it with friends, try to influence friends to run with you 2 times per week or at least saturday and sunday, at least 15 km.Yes, 15 km, it is not too much, if you are going to eat not loose any fat during the week, in the weekend you will need to loose it.If you do not have time to do sport at weekends, register yourself at a gimnasium or something like that, a martial arts gim, or bodybuilding gim, full contact or kick boxing gim, whatever you like, just go to a gim and register, then pay the man, now you must go because you already pay, you have a big reason to go to the gim, you will not loose your money, you already waisted it there, understand the psicology!?

Ok if you have made up your mind on excercise, then i would recommend you to calculate your daily cal intake.then assess how much of it is coming from proteins and fats and carbohydrates.
Now make sure that you will remodel your diet so that you take at least 1.25 to 1.5g/kg bodyweight of proteins.
and reduce the fat calories to upto 15 %. carbohydrate calories can be brought down to 30 - 40%
now the total calorie consumed must be slightly lower than total calorie burnt
visit this site http://primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/jumpsite/calculat.htm

Happy trimming :lol:

Thanks .. The site really helps ^_^

I'll try that .. but just for the record I've cut down on fats already

There is no way to burn fat off "specific body sites" with exercise. The only way to do that is with liposuction which basically sucks the fat out of that specific area.Doing crunches and situps wont burn the fat off your stomach, it will simply make your stomach muscles more toned, but most of the fat will remain.The only way to burn fat off anywhere in your body is by doing Cardio workouts (walking to start off with, running or swimming are probably the best)Of course there's also the diet factor, perhaps smaller meal portions, less junk food and snacks, cut down on the fats, more veggies and fruits.Easy enough for me to say but quite difficult to maintain.Good luck! :)

There is no way to burn fat off "specific body sites" with exercise. The only way to do that is with liposuction which basically sucks the fat out of that specific area.Doing crunches and situps wont burn the fat off your stomach, it will simply make your stomach muscles more toned, but most of the fat will remain.
The only way to burn fat off anywhere in your body is by doing Cardio workouts (walking to start off with, running or swimming are probably the best)

Of course there's also the diet factor, perhaps smaller meal portions, less junk food and snacks, cut down on the fats, more veggies and fruits.

Easy enough for me to say but quite difficult to maintain.
Good luck! :)

Hey Y4nzi .. Nice pic you got there as avatar .. [:)]

Well friend loosing fat from body depends on many thing, Like Body type, Life style, Metabolism rate, Age….etc. In past we human were hunters. Availability of food material was uncertain so less or more our body have tendency to store energy (unfortunately in form of fat).Now days we are not hunters any more so we are getting food daily and using vary littlie of it.To loose the fat from your body I will first suggest you to increase your metabolism e by doing some exercise, plying some outdoor games, taking some pills, running.Second thing is making your food chart. Try to take much protein and less fat and even take less carbohydrate (because it will help you burning the stored fat) but not too less. The Good thing is that in resent research scientists have found that protein satisfies more than fat and carbohydrate that means once you start taking you will feel hunger vary less if you feel hunger still take salads and fruits they will balance your diet for minerals and vitamins.Best protein source is egg white, fish etc.PS:-This is my first post on forum pl ignore me if you didn’t like any thing. Reply me if you liked it. I will feel motivated

Edited by abhigyan (see edit history)

There is no way to burn fat off "specific body sites" with exercise. The only way to do that is with liposuction which basically sucks the fat out of that specific area.Doing crunches and situps wont burn the fat off your stomach, it will simply make your stomach muscles more toned, but most of the fat will remain.
The only way to burn fat off anywhere in your body is by doing Cardio workouts (walking to start off with, running or swimming are probably the best)

Of course there's also the diet factor, perhaps smaller meal portions, less junk food and snacks, cut down on the fats, more veggies and fruits.

Easy enough for me to say but quite difficult to maintain.
Good luck! :P

This thing has always been controversial. But what I personally think is by doing crunches and situps we can directly reduce the fat from stomach because when you do exercise of a particular part that part requires energy and if body dont have much carbohydrate it starts burning fat and it takes fat from nearest available fat in body but again its a open issue for debate

Hi, I need to loose my belly fat in Four months .. I generally just sit around and have no exercise routine. But I am ready to put in something to burn this fat.. Thing is its my brother's engagement in about 8 weeks I need to loose some fat if not all of it :P

In the long run.. I'd really appreciate if someone could help me in loosing around 4 inches of belly fat :P .. Thanks

P.S.. I dont know how many kgs i m overweight with , I just want to loose my Belly Fat .. Thanks

well you said it yourself
stop sitting around the house and exercise more. but ofcouse your 8 weeks are almost up by now, so I hope that is what you did do.

Get Rid of Your Belly Fat- for beginnersNeed To Loose Belly Fat In Four Months ..

Can an elephant pirouette? Well that?s how my head feels when I readAbout how you can lose weight or how you can have Schwarzenegger?s bodyIn 3 months or in one evening by doing 1.500.000 push-ups between lunchAnd dinner.With every body & spirit building question lies yet another question.HowLong have you been out of shape? What?s your body type? How fast doesYour metabolism work? How much do you really want to change? What areYou willing to sacrifice for a great body?It?s funny how a?professional? can offer guidelines with exercises and ways to get fitThat seem to work for all types of people.For a person whose mainEating habit is to eat fast food 8,5 days of the week it?s 1000 timesBetter not to exercise for 2 months and instead to change hisNutritional habits. It?s better than simply taking the advice of a guruAnd becoming susceptible to having a stroke.So in order for usTo be able to demand the change we want for ourselves we must determineIf the machine called the human body is in the position to make thisChange in the time frame we give it.This is extremely important because then we don?t get disappointed by the results that our body is incapable of giving us.Other than our body we also have to increase our motivation, desire, and determination.I once read that to reach your goal it takes the use of the 2 spirations: Inspiration and Perspiration.How many of us are in the position to support an exercise program with total inspiration?The first piece of advice that someone can give to all body types and all metabolic types is: Don?t rush to start.TheBeginning of any exercise program starts with your decision andDetermination to make it to the finish line; To reach your dream bodyImage.If you?ve made the decision that you must lose your belly fatYou must convince the motivator inside you with your reasons so that itCan continue to motivate you and give you the energy you need toAccomplish your goal.Here is some information for your motivation:When you have a fat belly you increase your chances of getting high blood sugar in the years ahead.When you have a fat stomach you have an extremely higher risk of having a stroke or heart attack in your lifetime.WhenYou have a fat belly your respiratory system struggles to absorb theOxygen your body needs, and believe me that is doing harm to your bodyRight at this moment. It deprives you of daily activities, capabilitiesAnd even emotions.You are harming your lungs, liver, heart, etc.SoIt?s important that you find all the information that will convinceYour spirit to make the decision to accomplish your goal; To cross thatFinish line and make the changes you envision.Starting today, every day for one week when you sit down to eat, take 10 slow breaths and imagine yourself achieving your dream goal.Eat very slowly and if you can, try to chew each bite for 30 seconds.Don?t tell anyone that you have started a program to change. There?s noNeed for a coach, team mates or judges. If you need them then youHaven?t put enough gas into your motivation tank- you haven?t convincedYour spirit enough to work with you until the end. Start only when youFeel that spiritually you are completely ready to take on this personalJourney.Now depending on how far or close you are from the trueMeaning of fitness, you must design a program that best suits yourNeeds and when I say a program I mean a time frame. How much time canYou devote and invest?When you have made your decision make sure to include an exercise that you love and make it 1/3 of your exercise program.PersonallyI love playing tennis. I could play tennis with a friend for hours,Even on the days where I feel down or tired. Even on days when I?mBored I could easily play tennis to pass my time.You get my drift.You need something to keep you going, even on the days when yourMotivation is at a low or when your exercise program has exhausted you;Something that can rejuvenate you to hit the battlefield once again.The time has come now to focus on the how; the exercise.IfYou are a lot like our friend who enjoys fast food and you want to loseBody fat, simply change your eating habits. Start by eating a littleMore at home. Keep track of the bad eating habits that you like so much.It?s really easy. Just make a list, such as:Soft Drinks = ?Bread = ?Sweets = ?Delivery = ?Etc?Once you?ve finished this list, it gives you a good idea of your weekly calorie intake.Start depriving yourself of some of these things and substitute them with items that will improve your health.Cut about 20% from each category and change them to healthier types or non at all.For example, subtract 1 soft drink and add 1 fruit juice. Or simply subtract 1 soft drink.Eat more but smaller portions throughout the day.YourExercise program must include at least 4 20-minute sessions per day,Where your heart rate goes above 120 beats per minute and you areSweating. (If you?re not sweating then increase the intensity).For example, intense walking where every step focuses on the abdomen area by lightly squeezing the abs with every step you take.Muscle balancing exercises are usually conducted on a balancing ball.LessBut slower and more intense sit-ups are best. It?s better to do lessThe right way than 1000 the wrong way. A good place to do sit-ups is onA yoga mat. Yoga mats don?t take up too much space and are goodProtection for your back.Try this on a regular basis for 2 months.These very simple exercises and methods make all the difference.There are many secrets and tricks but it all depends on who is asking.IWrote this article with the idea that most people who are interested inLosing weight or stomach fat aren?t usually professionals and haven?tDevoted their lives to exercise.Now, if you have decided to completely devote yourself to your decision to change, you can get whatever you need from here 

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by nikolaos gonos

Super old thread, but just need to put in my 2c

Pepsi is loaded with protein in the form of.. Acetyl-L-carbo-hydratials. Keep drinking it and see how much you lose... Or gain should I say...   to be real.. You should cut out simple sugars, you don't necessarily have to go low carb, but limit your sugar intake and you will see the fat melt away as sugar is just sweet delicious calories that wont do anything but add to your gut. Less sugar = less caloric intake + workouts = loss of fat.