to stay!

# Women Relationship Advice
# Indeeaa Social Network
# Meet Indian Girls & Guys
# Divorcee Single ?
# Make New Friends on ibibo
# Dating India
# India dating - 100% free
# Amazing Journeys Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Try to keep such services as a last resort.First try to go out meet people in person.As to if they work, I have seen good outcomes and bad. ( I have personally never used it. )Several of my friends have tried it, and the results were mixed. Some broke up a short time later, others are still dating. ( Roughly 4 months now. )If you really want to, try it! Have fun and indulge. There is always someone for everyone.....though not always in front of you.( Guy in article was one who got a good outcome :) )

Edited by PhyberOptycs (see edit history)

I think there are lot of people how got luck with internet dating.I hear from friends that they are quite happy with there "internet" date.So i really think a "Internet date" could lead to a long and strong relation.If thats what your searching for ^^ :)

That's outrageous or it's just my impression?But it looks like SPAM.And even puting a title to get replies and so attention to your advertisement.Shameless.Or maybe I'm missing something, as people above had no problem with the big ad.

It can work on several occasions (albeit a subscription fee!), but online dating has been going down, imo.Maybe late 90's, early 2000's, it was great. And now with online predators, online money scams, false pictures, its turned it into a circus.Its always been better to just meet someone outside. The Opposite sex aren't monsters. Just trying talking to them, and they'll talk back.Traditional dating is always the better way to go.

That's outrageous or it's just my impression?
But it looks like SPAM.
And even puting a title to get replies and so attention to your advertisement.

Shameless.

Or maybe I'm missing something, as people above had no problem with the big ad.

Doesn't look all too much like an ad, as the link goes to a more of a review style article, rather then say...."FREE DATING NOW!" sort of thing.

That's outrageous or it's just my impression?
But it looks like SPAM.
And even puting a title to get replies and so attention to your advertisement.

Shameless.

Or maybe I'm missing something, as people above had no problem with the big ad.

Doesn't look all too much like an ad, as the link goes to a more of a review style article, rather then say...."FREE DATING NOW!" sort of thing.

But still... I hate these 'disguised' things.
It's almost sure it's that guy's/girl's website, he put 100 google ads on it, and now he's trying to get visitors.
Nobody will click those lousy links.
If he would have been interested in discussing the topic, he could have done it here.

Pathetic.

Online dating? I just don't think that's the way love should be. Yes, this may be the 21st century, or the age of internet with a growing demand for social websites, and at times when you just can't get a date you try all of these. Well, love should get more personal, not so 'electronic' and artificial. Many of these may turn out a a bunch of 'lies' and so on. Alreadty the internet is full of threats, gimmicks and frauds, such a thing only contributes to people who lure a victim too. You may not entirely agree with me, but I think this is what I stay away from. Cheers.

I'm a gay guy and, while my countrymen are becoming more and more accommodating towards people of the third sex, I'm afraid there still is a problem for some guys to even befriend non-straight guys. (Funny, I don't see them having any problems chasing after non-straight girls) In any case, for people like me, I'd like to point out that the probability of getting a date online is much higher than getting one in the offline world.

The advantages of online dating work even more for homosexual or bisexual people. Generally, online anonymity serves to lower people's inhibitions. Where, in real-life situations, some people would have been flogged to death or humiliated just for asking another guy out on a date, in the Internet, the worst that people can do would be to troll you in the forum threads, spam your inbox or flame you in the chatroom, whereupon you can just as easily assume a new identity with a different nickname.

Also, online dating can be less riskier, in a way. If a gay person asks a guy out on a date, there is the distinct possibility that the guy might be homophobic and agree to date the gay guy, only to beat up, rape or, worse, blackmail the poor homosexual. With online dating, people can take their time chatting, getting to know each other, without the (immediate) need for actual contact. Of course, the risks still also come up when online dating leads to something more... offline.

Furthermore, just as web groups have bound people together by interests, so has it also done the same for online dating (and this goes for non-homosexual relationships too) Some people who prefer dates with blue eyes can actually specify exactly what they are looking for. Others who are looking for a good listener or a great conversationalist can, to put it crudely, "window-shop" among the online profiles.

However, that's pretty much it. I'd like to point out that, while I said the probability of getting a (non-straight) date online is much greater than getting one offline, the probability of getting a meaningful relationship online is much, much lesser than an offline one.

The very same anonymity that can protect people can also be exploited for deceptive purposes. People have been known to post face pics that are not theirs. Even more common are those who post body pics that are not theirs, but let's not get into that. Others can also lie about their age, weight, height and, well, just about everything.

Additionally, people are, by nature, influenced by appearances. Very few indeed, are those who would hook up based solely on emotional bonds. Despite what many people say, a lot of us are mere humans who, somehow, are still looking for a cute one, a beautiful one, a handsome one or a sexy body. Many are the online relationships that have, somehow, fallen apart simply due to disappointment felt when people met up for real.

That said, though, I still believe that, for non-straight dates, at least, you're probably better off starting with online dating first, before moving on to actual meet-ups.

Then again, that is just my opinion :)

Does Online Dating Work?

Dating Online is currently the Internets biggest craze, &its here

to stay!

# Women Relationship Advice

# Indeeaa Social Network

# Meet Indian Girls & Guys

# Divorcee Single ?

# Make New Friends on ibibo

# Dating India

# India dating - 100% free

# Amazing Journeys

visit: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Dear friend of mine I think its just not that sucessful to date in a manner you are saying obviously it will only be good if you keep it online only other wise you will get very odd results if you are going to take it seriously obviously many here have had good experience over here but I don't have a good one so I believe it won't work. 

Well my current girlfriend is "obtained" from online dating. I find it great and it works really nice.From my experience three methods are the best:Find a girl close to where you live, you like how she looks from her pictures so it's good till now.1. give her a quick message and ask her if she wants to chat or just start a chat with her. Then chat for about 20 to 60 minutes and ask and set a real date (this is good if you are really good on dates, some people are better in person)2. Talk to her online for 2 3 days see if you mach and if you have thing in common and stuff like that then ask for a real date. Also learn from what you talk to her online and on the real date approach the subjects she likes.3. After an hour of talk or 3 days it does not matter ask for a "going out" with friend. You take 2 guyz she take 2 or 3 friends and go out somewhere you both like, like a common club or just out for drinks. This is good because you already see how she really is, because people tend to act real when they are with friends and also see if the two groups merge together, cause if you guyz will hook up u'll have to meet her friends and she yours often.

Online dating does work. You might have herd of tech guru Chris Pirillo, if you haven't you can search chris on google and he will be #1 or just go to http://chris.pirillo.com/. His wife, Ponzi, and him met through an online dating service.

Whether it will work for you, I am not sure. But there is the possibility. If you can't find somebody any other way, give it a shot!

I'm sorry but online dating does not work. I have never tried it but I know quite a few people who have met really bad people through online dating services. In fact, three of those people where on RSVP (Australia's Biggest Dating Site) and had horriffic experiences. One of them was stalked so severely that she had to move out of the area and change her name. Another had a date that tried to force her into having sex, luckily she was VERY highly skilled in Karate, and lets just say, that guy won't be able to have kids any more :P. My other friend was lied to, and when it came to be the date, it was a lesbian who turned up. My friend was so embarrassed, she could never go back into that club again.My conclusion, online dating doesn't work, you don't know who you are talking to and it can prove VERY dangerous.

been there done that. I would have to say 95% of it is bunk that never really works.True I have met people that have been married from meeting online but very very few. I hear more stories of people meeting online and ending up with more problems than they had before. But then again I met my GF here in the net. she and I have been ( dating ) for 2 yrs now and do plan on marriage. So I guess it could work.