xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheKoolAidGuy

New Eragon Book

Well, firstly, I do not believe that Arya will be a rider, I have read all three books so far and I agree with one review in here that if Arya were to be a dragon rider, one would already have hatched for her. Thorn and Saphira were two of the eggs, there is likely still a chance that the other dragon rider of the last known egg will be one of the elves. Honestly, it is the only way Eragon will become a strong enough force to face Galbatorix AND Murtaugh. I do not recall if she came in contact with them BEFORE Galbatorix stole them, I can only assume she did, being the Queen's daughter and all, I am sure she was one of the first to touch each. But even if she did not, if she were meant to be a rider, I am certain Saphira would have hatched for her. I think her destiny is different than that, though I am positive it lies with Eragon, but as his mate rather than a fellow rider.I do not think that Roran or Katrina will be Riders either. What WOULD be interesting is if the little abomination girl Eragon "created" with magic out of ignorance became a rider ^_~ (I forget her name... )I do also agree that Orik cannot be a rider, the dwarves were not included in the ancient pact made between the dragons, elves and humans.To those who suggest that Brisngr was not a good book... They must have been hit in the head or something, hehe, the first two books were good and was all about build up and more build up, and small victories and defeats, but Brisngr was awesome, brought everything together and accomplished so much... Then left us in a cliffhanger =D but that is what all good books do is it not? I mean, for anyone who ever read the Wheel of Time series for instance... Great series for a while then the books just stopped... With nothing completed. A lot of people wouldn't even know he died. Just that he stopped writing. JRR Tolkien also died, leaving much only half written ^_~ Christopher is certain in the same league as these great writers and to try to say that one of his books is less than magnificent is insulting in my humble opinion. Especially to say that it is "horrible" *smack*Several people have already pointed out to the one inquiring as to the name of book three so my reiterating that it is both the name of his sword which is forged in the third book and that it is the ancient old tongue word for fire, also used to summon fire, is a tad redundant, but I have done it anyways ^_~I cannot wait for the 4th book to come out, I have been chomping at the bit for some time now waiting for it to arrive. 

eragon books 1-3New Eragon Book

I'm not a big talker so I'll make this as short as possible.

all 3 books had me glued to the paper, I could not put them down after I started,the writer had the wright idea with the way he is writing the book, you don't know what happening new.

can't wait till book 4 comes out, I'll be frist in line to buy it. 

-reply by mike

I think Arya will become a dragon rider because originally the cover of the third book was going to be a green dragon, and Arya's magic is green.I think that to

I think that the vault of souls that the werecat spoke of is a vault that contains hundreds of dragons heart of hearts. Eragon must speak his name to open it because his name is the name of the first dragon rider, so it is the passwaord. The souls will give him enough power to overthrow galbatorix. Elva will also help eragon overthrow him by being with eragon when they confront galbatorix. She will be able to show eragon galbatorixs weaknesses. Galbatorix is looking for the true name of mssgic, not eragons true name. By defeating galbatorix, eragon will regain possession of the last dragon egg, which will hatch for arya. Then, together they will fly off to unknown lands so they might be alone, and so they will give algesaia a chance to make a new government.

When will the 4th part releaseNew Eragon Book

I think either Arya or Roran will be the new rider and Murtagh will change his personality and escape from Galbatorix or Murtagh will help Eragon when he's about to die or he will be the one to make the final blow on Galbatorix proving to everyone that he is innocent. Arya will become queen and I think Eragon wiiiiiiiiiiiilllllll  marry Arya. Elva will definately betray the varden and help Galbatorix. And maybe just maybe Eragon might go to the vault of sauls and bring Brom back to life as the name suggest I think thats where everyone's soul is. It's kind of dumb but it's just a thought , I'm not much of a thinker

-reply by richard

I tend to think that Arya will be the new Rider. She already know pretty much everything she would need to know, preventing what could be a boring repetition of the training phase. Also, the new Rider may have to stand in alone against Galbatorix, and so will have to already know gramarye back to front, as well as knowing how to fight. Arya fits the profile perfectly... And dragons only hatch for those they are destined for, or not at all!And remember that, although some of us older folks like the books, it is still classified as children's literature, and therefore will probably finish with some kind of happy ending. Arya, Eragon, Saphira, and the new dragon flying off and living happily ever after fits the bill..

Replying to iGuest that is a stupid theory a major part of the book will be the varden steeling the last dragon egg, murtaugh and thorn changing thier true names and helping the varden, and the last dragon rider being chosen. Eragon will need murtaugh and thorns' and the new dragon and dragon riders' help in defeating galbotorix he may find the vault of souls and get a bunch of heart of hearts but it is unkown how many galbotorix has supossedly he has hundreds I find it hard to believe that eragon and elva can do it alone-reply by daniel

okay, roll with me on this.

bottom of pg. 204 of Eragon, when Eragon is having his fortune told.

"What could ever force me to leave? And where would I go? If there are lands across the sea or to the east, only the elves know of them."

This connects back to the first dream Eragon had, the one with the ship, dragons, and the screaming guy on the beach. Eragon and Arya, new king and queen of the elves, are headed back the the original land of the elves across the sea, which means Eragon will never again return to Alagaesia. The dragons in the sky are Saphira and Arya's green dragon. The guy on the beach is Roran, cuz he'll never see his cousin again.

-reply by Jill

is name of a dragon New Eragon Book

you i---ot!

In the first inheritance book it is clearly given when eragon  acccidentally kills 2 urgals by spelling 'brisingr'

then brom explains that this spell is used to invoke fire as In ancient language brisingr means 'fire'

-reply by manmohan

Elva will probably find a way to get revenge on eragon. But I think that instead of falling for Saphire, the new dragon will fall for thorn and betry the varden. Also I doubt that there will be a happy ending. I think that in an attempt to steal the last dragon egg eragon finds the vualt of souls, which is prob the place were Galbatorix keeps his elduraini and eragon will be given tons of new power. But while hes getting all that power Murtagh kills araya so then eragon kills him. Then to help kill galbitorix mutuagh gives eragon all of his eldurani and the secret to killing galbortorik,

I read the first two and gave up. The author doesn't even try to create an original world - he merely steals piecemeal from every other book in the genre. Since JRRTolkien started the genre and did it right, people have been trying to replicate his success. They've failed over and over again, making a little money along the way. This kid is stealing from the people who stole from Tolkien and doing it badly. I'm really sad to see this series become so popular. It's as if a little bit of my soul melts away every time I think about it.My main problem is the utter lack of new plot devices. All the races are from somewhere else. All the magic system is from some where else. All the words are just generic "mystical soundy" words. And the plot - is bad.So, I just hope that my angry rant will cause people to stop and think about what makes a quality book. Is it the number of sheeple who read it? Or is it the power it imparts to the reader?I'm going with number two.

If you want understand it, letNew Eragon Book

If you want to know because the3? book is named brisingr, you should must read the book first... The name brisingr is fire in the elf's language and it's the true name of the new sword of Eragon.

A flamed sword...

-reply by Iban

Replying to iGuest the first two books were pretty good. I had the first one for like 2 years before actually reading it. I wish that the third one wasnt so full of nothing. I feel like I wasted my time because the story didnt advance much until the end. The book had way to much detours. Obviously its a scam for more money wich makes me kinda lose respect for the author.

Anyone know this?New Eragon Book

What is the 4th and last book of eragon going to be I have all 3 so far Erago, Eldest, and Brisingr but what is the last book going to be called?

B.T.W Brisingr is pronounced: BRI-singer.

-reply by xXFireBladeXx