xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheKoolAidGuy

New Eragon Book

qwsetNew Eragon Book

That's all wrong 1stly eragon wont take the hearts from the vault of souls unless the dragond=s within let him and he will not kill murtagh because he will kill galabotorix and because he broke his word in the ancient language he will die. The new dragon cant fall 4 thorn because then it would have to be gay and that would be funny and paolini isn't funny.

-reply by bobo

ok aryia is going to be the new rider  and her dragons going to mate with eragons and murtagh is going to get killed by eragon and aryia. Then there going to fly to the capital and locate the vault of souls where all  the kings heart of hearts are and  take them to gain enough power to kill the king. After that aryia and eragon are going to become the new king and queen of the elves and return to the elves home land with aryia's dragon (green) and eragons drangon (blue) flying over the ship and his cousin will be on a beach crying out to them. The last book is called the empire.

Replying to (G)xXFireBladeXx-reply by caleb

Responce to room2593New Eragon Book

You have to be kidding me right? Christopher Paolini has an individual since of mind! Besides what do you know about writing? You didn't even read the whole series!! I think he is intelligent for what he's written, not many could write those books with a sense of detail that goes greater beyond the imaginary! I'm a big fan of Tolkien, don't get me wrong, but I think your being a little too harsh with your words about Paolini. His series proves to be great in quality and I have to say that I disagree with you otherwise.

-reply by Kelsey

I think eragpm I gonna haveto leave algesia forever

when eragon had the dream of TWO dragons flying and a crying man on the beach I think eragon and katrina re the riders and that the man on the beach is solan beging to have his daughter back

bet u never thought about that

The new book hasn't been named yet. But I heard it's supposed to be green and lie all the others has a dragon on it. The whole book is about an inheritance from Brom ( I believe it's Aren, the ring) and if anyone says the ring has enough power to defeat galbatorix they are wrong.

-reply by DeShOnAr

impossibleNew Eragon Book

some1 said that the next rider would be a dwarf, but thats impossible because the only way for a race to have a rider is for them to be part of the pact between the elves and the dragons, and though the humans were added to the pact later on when they got to alagaesia, the dwarves never were

-reply by kevlar

Replying to iGuestYour right, the dwarves weren't part of that pact. Many of the dwarves have no desire to even be a dragon rider, so I don't see how there is anyway he'd make a dwarf the next dragon rider. Most of the dwarves and elves still hated each other up until this last book!!-reply by isidar_mithrim

Replying to AscarisI don't think it is horrible, it may not be the best of the Inheritence Cycle, but it certaintly isn't horrible.It only took me nearly 2 weeks to finish reading this, and to be honest it is an excellent book, and I can easily name 10 books that are worse than it.

-reply by Roachie

you are a bunch of idiotsNew Eragon Book

to all those who pretend to know about the eragon books, are a buch of half wits. I am not one of those fans who go out of their way to act and speak like the  characters in the book, but at least I know most general facts about them. To the iGuest, eragon is NOT going to run off with Katrina, for she is happily married to Roran, and eragon would not betray him like that you dolt. To Roachie, I agree with you, and to the person who thought it was horrible, why are you even here posting that crap here? if you want to hate on an original, creative work (written by a 16 year old no less) then go somewhere else. And it might not have taken so long if you hadn't read two books in between it. I read it in 2 days, and my brother in 1 1/2 days. Lastly to those who know what the crap they are talking about...Good for you, you know how to read AND pay attention at the same time, good multitasking there. Back to the idiots, PLEASE ATTEMPT to read the book more attentively, for the sake of us intelligent ones.

-reply by Dannika

My OpinionNew Eragon Book

I agree with Dannika. However I do not believe Brisingr is the best book in the series. Also most of the things you hear about the new book (which I can not wait for) are mostly rumors, that means THEY ARE NOT REAL! Like the Dwarf Dragon Rider, WRONG. Or the book being about the inheritance from Brom, now how can that be made into a long, good book?  Most of the time some idiot will just make up something that sounds profesional and you'll believe them. I agree on the part about the plot being all over the place, but I did really like the part about the sword being made (I am a dude and when I here anything about sharp things I'm interested) 

-reply by Bryrocks57

NAME OF INHERITANCE 3RD BOOKNew Eragon Book

brisinger is the name of his sword that he makes out of a meteorite. Thats why they named the book brisinger, because it is the name of eragon's rider's sword. Also, a little nifty fact, when eragon says the word "brisinger" his sword lights up with blue flames that drain off eragon's own energy. :D the book was great, you guys should read it. 

-reply by SKAndres

BOOK 4 New Eragon BookThis is what I found from a web page "Book 4 is the last untitled book in the Inheritance Cycle. Originally there were only supposed to be three books, Eragon, Eldest, and according to Christopher Paolini, the last one would be called Empire. However, while writing the third book, he realized that there would be too ma...Ny pages in Empire to fit into one book, so he expanded the Inheritance Trilogy into the Inheritance Cycle, adding a fourth, as yet unnamed book. The five names that are going around are Eldunari, Empire, Brom, aundra, and Shurt?ugal. The most likely are Empire or Eldunari "-reply by DRAGONFIRE

I think that in the end Roran and Katrina will go back to Carvahall and start rebuilding it. I believe that there is a rightful heir to the throne that is in hiding, waiting for Galbatorix to be killed.

-reply by Kyra Lynch

Brising is the name of his elfic sword a dragons rider sword Eragon build it with r?nar or something like that./txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif

-reply by Eragon fan