xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheKoolAidGuy

New Eragon Book

when will the 4th eragon book come outNew Eragon Book

basicly what I got out of the 3rd book was a bunch of loose ends being tied up before the series ends. Spoilers ahead, like getting a new sword, roran getting married and the razzac thigns dieing, finding the true source of galbatorix's power the dragons heart of hearts etc... Although I did think it was an excelent book and well worth the money but it left me with an empty hole after I finished reading less than 24 hours after buying it so now I am twitching for the next one to come out.

-reply by posam

release date of the 4th eragon bookNew Eragon Book

The new Eragon Book (the 4th one) will come out on the 20 november 2009, possibly even a month or 2 earlier! Hes alredy written it and is now ready to release the next one. I found out about this from his eragon website. 

-reply by joe, kingKeywords: eragon series 4th book

3rd book was great!New Eragon Book

What book did you read? I admit it was slow starting but once Eragon had left Helgrind the book was fantastic. I'm getting more into the plot with each book! I'm just wondering who will be the next dragon rider as if it is any of the characters most people suspect it to be, then it's going to seriously affect the character relationships.

-reply by Belgarion

It is not the name of another dragonNew Eragon Book

actually it is the name of the riders sword he makes with the elves. He names it because he can set it on fire. It is the true name for his sword.

has no one ever read the books before hand?New Eragon Book

to pronounce Brisingr

you say:

bra zing er

it's in the back of all the books.

duh

and I do believe it stand for fire.. 

-reply by meeeeee

Predictions for the fourth book!!!!New Eragon Book

All right people. The reason there were so many details was because Paolini was originally only having 3 books. In the beginning of  books there are always details leading people into the plot and into the book. Paolini had to split the book in half so that was why there was so many details. OK, has anyone considered this for the fourth book? Roran would become the final rider or the last egg wouldn't come up. My first solution makes sense because Eragon and Murtuag are related, and so are Eragon and Roran. Complications though would have safety and protection of Roran and Eragon having to train him. This leads me to my second solution, the last egg doesn't hatch. It may be stolen back, yes, but it won't hatch giving less complications. More theories...There has to be some way to cut off Galb.(Galbatorix) from the hearts. How would Eragon defeat him then? Also, there is the prediction and solmeblum's advice. What will the vault of souls be? And eragon having to leave Alegasia (sry for misspell) Eragon has changed so much maybe his true name has changed, so his future has changed. Angela said the fate is inescapable, though. Any ideas why he might leave? And finally, what do you think will happen with Ayra? Important questions.

-reply by ayravitlvr

Roran or Arya as the next dragon rider?New Eragon Book

I think Arya is going to the next dragon rider not Roran. Roran is married and has a human wife so if he does become a dragon rider he is going to see her age and die while he stays the same. So I don't think that roran is going to be the next dragon rider. Arya on the other hand is most likely to be the next dragon rider. She is already an immortal like Eragon and other elves. And I think Arya and Eragon are going to be together and their dragons are going to be together.

-reply by Gurgurpal

Replying to iGuestIf Arya becomes the new dragon rider it's going to complicate things even more, when it comes to their relationship. Eragon has to become her teacher...I hope the vault of souls contains thousands of dragon hearts, so Eragon can CRUSH Mertag and Galbatorix.

Next RiderNew Eragon Book

Hi guysI think that a dwarf will become the next dragon riderBecause Orinexplains to eragon that they where cut out off the packt between humansand Dragons because they don't like the dragons. So maybe in the fourthbook the will get back in the path again and the last egg will hatchfor a dwarfThink about it!!Eragon:human he has a dragonElf's: have a dragonBut the dwarfs don't have a riderLet me know what you thinkGreeting-reply by Some1

Roran will be the new rider, I think (the dragon is gonna be green) I also think Galbatorix is gonna kill Roran and Eragon will freak out kill Galby and the dragon hearts are gonna release a ton of force into Eragon and he will revive Roran.(phew long sentence)

Final BookNew Eragon BookMaybe he will leave algalesia because of the oath at menoa tree( rmbr menoa tree didnt ask anything in return)...Elva is most likely to be the next dragon rider...After all she is havin the dragon mark on her body...Mark of the ridersArya most likely will get killedNausada and Orrin will be married... Intellect Orrin and Brave NausadaItink vault of souls would be the place which they saw on their way tothe ellesmera... Or it could be the place where all the riders wereslainedBut what doesnot fit the jigsaw puzzle is the thing that the last razaac said "he has found the name..."... I tink what the razaac meant was that galb has finally found a name for all names... Could b just speculatingButeragon didnt pay heed to him... And finally the razaac curses him...The curse which had been foretold... So it makes some sense in therazaac statements( sumthing dat he wanted to reveal)-reply by Austin

new riderNew Eragon Book

I think the knew rider will be elva she deffidently has the guts for it. I don't think the dwarfs will get to fond of heights and dragons by the next book. Do any of you know what the name will be.

-reply by hunter

hmmmmm, I don't know who should get the third egg,...But I kinda think Orik will get it too!

I don't think the menona tree wants him to leave I think she's gonna come out and take his first born,like the the story that the kull told Eragon when he went to farthen dur to pick the new dwarf king member? I also think the vault of souls is exactly what it iz ...A vault of souls and that eragon is going to bring back the riders and dragons then destroy galby and Roarn and Katrina will be the new king and queen of Alagaesia. And I think if anyones gonna die it I'll be Islanzadi and then Arya will be queen still a littel confused bout eragon and Arya

-reply by lalah