xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheKoolAidGuy

New Eragon Book

eragon cycleNew Eragon Book

Dude u should get on the ball. For two reasons one theres a huge war at the end of brisingir. Two if I'm not mistaken my man chris will have that book out by the middle of this year. 

-reply by keeganaa

my predictionsNew Eragon Book

heres what I think murtagh and thorn change there nature get a new name and steal the last egg but after they find away 2 get it to the varden galbotorix kills him or has some1 else do it. The so an so of souls has more heart of hearts in them hundreds and hundreds. Some mystery girl becomes he new rider maybe even arya but doubt it. They kill galbotorix he falls in luv with mystery dragon rider. Leave algesia to look for more dragons or another theory that galbatorix flees to another continent

-reply by awesomeman119

reread the books then go to http://www.shurtugal.com/ in a few daysNew Eragon Book

if you have not noticed eragon and arya will fall in love its called mates with the elve not married roran and kittrian wont become riders because then one woult live forever. The valt of souls is most likely going to be in the hadar dessert eragon and arya will leave the land for the eleves home land. Murgrath will be the one on the shore thorn going to die the green dragon will fall in love with sarphire. Eragons true name will be brisgerner because quote" I wonder when omis looked in to the sun set " meaning eragons true name is the name of his sword aryas mother will die arya will turn down the thron and somthing big will happen to the world with will force them to flee with the surviers

If you ask me who the next dragon rider is its going to be Arya and her dragon and saphira are going to mate and have more dragons and dragon riders. And Eragon and Arya are going to get married no matter what the book makes you think.

-reply by Kaden Cram

I also think everyone is forgetting what the last razac told eragon that gallbatorix was looking for the true name of something either it could be eragons or mayb it is the true name of everything so he can control everything I personally don't think he's searching for eragon's ture name because oromis said it would be easy for gallbatorix to guess eragons name. I also think solembum's prophecy will open up the gave where the rest of the eldunari are. :) I loved all the books and some may think the plot is all over the place but I think its because there are clues everywhere :) I really hope eragon and arya work it out haha but I'm a girl and romantic

-reply by eragonbooks

I have an explaination.  It is because Eragon "Inherits" something.  If you read the book then you'll know what I mean.  He gets a new sword and names it BRISINGR.  and that is why the book is named Brisingr is because of the name of Eragon's new sword that he made with the elf-smith Rhunon.  You'll read more about it close to the end of the book.  That is all I am saying about the book.  Want to know more?  GET THE BOOK YOURSELF.

-reply by BenMan888

New Eragon BookNew Eragon Book

I have been waiting  for the forth book  since Brisinger came out. I found the third book  long but was not happy with the ending and looked forward to the forth book to find out what happened and have checked to see when it would come out I was first told March  then  I was told September then December in 2009. I have stopped checking  the book stores does anyone have any idea when it may be released.

cheers

4th book in Inheritance CycleNew Eragon Book

Just to make sure everyone knows, there has not been a date published yet as to when the 4th book comes out.  On the official website it has been specifically stated that any date floating around (the one mentioned above...I think it said Sept. 20th) is incorrect.  So no date has been set yet.  When the date is set, it will be published on the official website.

-reply by sbunjer

Title "Brisingr"New Eragon Book

If you read the pronunciation in the back of the book, it tells you exactly how it's pronounced.  And the name actually makes a lot of sense!

-reply by S.B.

Where are you at Paolini?New Eragon Book

This is kinda ridiculous.. I'm not sure if he even intends to write a fourth at this point. It has been about  2 years since the release of Brisingr and still a release date has not even been announced for the fourth. I believe his loyal readers who enjoy his material and pay for his books are at least entitled to something. If he doesn't plan on writing it he should at least make it clear so all of us stop waiting and looking. Also it would be sad if we never even get to see the conclusion of the saga.

-reply by AngryEragonfan

I agree the third book in the inheritence cycle was great!!. Through out the first 2 books you learn who the charicters are and what thier role in the story is the third book though long (longer is better in my opinion) lets the charicters creat bonds and become more of a united front that hopefully we will see take down galbitorix...Buy the book its wonderfull, Also if you like to listen on audio the audio narrirater does a great job of catching the essence of each charicter in the book...I CANT WAIT UNTILL THE NEXT BOOK COMES OUT!! 

UnknownNew Eragon Book

I think the name of the fourth book is going to be empire and at the end Eragon and another rider leave Alaga?sia forever- this is what I got from another website so don't hold me to that anwser. website is

[*]inheritance.Wikia.Com/wiki/Inheritance_cycle

check the site out it has alot of awnsers

I was there at the Boy Scout 100th Anniversery and Christopher was there he said the new book comes out in a year or so and the cover WILL have a green dragon on it. i hope this helped and no i did not get his autograph there was to many people but i did record his whole interview and took LOTS of pics :D again hope this helps CANT WAIT TILL BOOK FOUR!