xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheKoolAidGuy

New Eragon Book

comment on Brisingr & question about newest book.New Eragon Book

If you enjoy battle scenes then Brisingr is a book you will enjoy.  Like the other books, I found it exciting and addictive... I couldn't put it down.  However, I do feel that Paolini should work on making his writing more concise.  The books are too long and drawn out so more editing choices would have helped the story move along a bit faster and with more fluidity.

Does anyone know when the fourth book is coming out?

Cheers,

Chloe

Firstly, I think that the whole series is excellently written, being a writer myself. It is the perfect length, and I only wish that he had named the third book Eldunari instead of Brisingr. ( HE BROKE THE SACRED E! )

Rhunon...That is the elf iron-smith's name.

"The blood of Kings runs in the people of Carvahall...The blood of King Palancar." I believe it is direct in Roran's family, and they might have gone back to carvahall if it wasn't for Birgit. Why do you think she has asked for nothing for her husband's death yet? She is waiting till the war is over to banish him and Katrina-despite being a friend of her mother-from Alegaesia forever. I believe he will leave with Eragon, Arya and their two dragons after the menoa tree commands him to leave. Nasuada will take up and start a Queenship over the land, and Thorn will survive in the ELdunari Eragon lets Murtagh have; Murtagh will still be bitter, but at least he will be Indlvarn.

So there.

-reply by LadyScribe

predictionNew Eragon Book

I think Saphira will be captured, and following solembums advice about when all hope is lost, he goes and finds the vault of souls where I think Galabotorix hid all the dragons eldunari.. He then will get there help and defeat Galabotorix.

I think Arya will be the next dragon Rider, and will have feelings for Eragon. They will marry and I think they are going to go live on the land where the elves first came from(Angelas prediction about leaving the land forever)  They will go on the boat that Eragon dreamed of, the man that howled to the sky would be roran son, and Roran and Katrina had died in battle.

Thats my best guess! I really don't know whats going to happen!!

-reply by Lisa

Brisingr is also the name of eragons new sword which he made in the 3rd book,whose name just happens to be brisingr...

-reply by Dillon

eragon kills galbatorix arya becomes the next dragon rider they leave alagaesia and their dragons have a child and saphere kills thorn.End

-reply by eragon

Book 4 predictionsNew Eragon Book

Throughout the books,

it has been observed; even by Oromis that

Eragon is different . His ways of thinking and fighting style are nothing short of exellent...

Mind you, despite not knowing the subtle secrets of gramyre (which I think have already been imparted to saphira by oromis and glaedr, though not told to eragon) he has displayed a gr8 amount of prowess, largely defeating murtagh and thorn ( I know the 13 elves helped... But he was several thousand feet up in the air.. U know! magic decreases with increasing distance), he didnt have any eldunari... Oromis mentioned  that in 4-7 tears, the amount of energy in an eldunari will be enormous indeed... So... Eragon's quite strong.

Also, I feel that Paolini will introduce some new element (like in brisingr with the brightsteel and eldunari.. Totally unknown )

otherwise y would he want a 4th book...???

he would have concluded everything in bk 3

solembum's prophecy will ring clear in a very unexpected way...

as for angela's prophecy...

it might mean  some place LIKE the hardac desert (saphira mentioned in bk 1 that she would love to stay there)...Away from alageisia... Everything may also be destroyed... Or alageisia may be renamed in eragon's favour...So he kinda leaves alageisia..(behind)

nyway...

as all of the inheritance trilogy books have shown...

The book 4 will be nothing less than an epic...

I remain a true fan...Forever

I'm just 15... :)

-reply by deTH9410

Any else wonder bout Brom's blessing from book one. I've looked all over and no one really has taken any notice of this.

Eragon will use Brom's blessing from book 1. Brom asked Eragon to take his blessing. Eragon agrees to. Book 1 Chapter Legacy of a Rider, "Eragon bowed his head and nodded, overcome. Brom placed a trembling hand on his brow. "Then I give it to you. May the coming years bring you great happiness." He motioned ro Eragon to bend closer. Very quietly, he whisperd seven words from the ancient language, then even more softly told him what they meant. "That is all I can give you... Use them only in great need." He hasn't used this blessing of seven words yet and it has been mentioned sense. What might it be used for in book 4?

why the book is called brisingarNew Eragon BookThe book is called brisingar is because in the book hid half brother takes his fathers sword and then eragon becomes swordless but when he returns to the elves he make a new red sword which he called brisinger and every time he says the name the sword is on fire .-reply by qre1rt

too longNew Eragon Book

I don't understand why chris is taking so long to write the book . It hjads better be pretty fantastic for having to wait this long. 

-reply by mojowkin

(G)HarryNew Eragon Book

I agree with everything you say, except for the part where Eragon and Arya marry (Elves don't marry).

One more thing: I think that Eragon, Arya, the dragons and some Elves will go to the land where Elves originally came from (it's mentioned in one of the books- Brisingr, probably).

Who is the next rider?New Eragon Book

I don't think any dwarf will be the next rider. When the pact of dragon riders were made, elves and dragons were included first and then were the humans. The dwarves did not want to get involved in this - and therefore there has not been a dwarf rider and it is unlikely that there will be one in the future.

-reply by Violet M.

In reply to mostNew Eragon Book

Brisingr is NOT the true name of Eragons sword, it's simply a name.

Brisingr is however the true name of fire.

The third book is not confused or all over the place, more than the second book is. We simply follow  the main characters simultaneously, just like the second book.

I consider book 3 and 4 (Both called the same - Brisingr) to be the third book (Just to clear up misunderstandings)

The three books are all equally great, you won't waste your money on either!

-reply by Wraith