xisto Community
NJ_STORM

Current Situation With Trap17 Hosting Help, can not get to anything

That has helped to some extent.My login panel now comes up, but it will not accept my login details.
I just get "login failed".

After posting this I tried again and now I keep getting a Network Timeout.

I'm getting the "login attempt failed" message as well. It just seems like cPanel isn't recognizing the data we're filling in, much like the problem yesterday on the forum. It recognized that I existed, but would not accept my log in information. Is it possible that whatever was done to fix the forums and be done to cPanel to fix that problem as well? Why is it that some people are able to access their cPanel accounts? Where their passwords not changed and those who cannot access it had their passwords changed? A little information about this issue would be much appreciated because at the moment, my website is being displayed properly, but I don't have any access to the files.

My website doesn't load at all, I tried using the suggested website Saint_M suggested, that didn't show anything besides "Timed out". I can't access anything related to my site.No access to:- Email- Website- CPanel- FTP internal/externalNothing, absolutely nothing.

I sent in a ticket and got my website up, cpanel working and database reconnected. So all is well here =D. <3

I'm in the process of getting the support team to fix my problem. I sent in a ticket, and the support team responded, but they were still trying to figure out what the problem was, so no work has been done on my account yet as far as getting into cPanel is concerned. I specifically mentioned to only use a solution that would not delete my files though, so hopefully they can work around that. I have all of my files backed up on my computer except for my news articles and episode reviews I publish using Cutenews. After I get those important Cutenews files, they can do whatever they need to do with my account, even if it means erasing it and starting anew ... hopefully it will not come to that though. Keep me updated on everyone else's situations and solutions.

All accounts have been restored physically. Which means the CPanel and your "CONTROL" has been restored.The /home/USERNAME/DATA has been restored.
MySQL DBs - 1 Week Old BackUp Restored.

LOSSES - Sub-Domain, Addon Domain Settings and data about a week old.

So does this mean that all Xisto sub-domains registered within a week are gone?
I registered my Xisto sub-domain within a week.
Do I have to reapply to get my sub-domain back or what?
Edited by bangms (see edit history)

Um, I had my subdomain for at least 2 months, and it seems to be down with the "If you are seeing this message then it means that your site is up and your account is functioning properly." sign.I can't log-in so I'm going to send a support ticket soon.

My site experienced a down or somewhat I don't know. It says that page not found and when I access Cpanel it says incorrect username/password. I really sure I remembered my username and password 100%, so I think to write a question in the forum, and I got another problem, I cannot login to Xisto's forum. I wonder if my account deleted, so I check at the forum's memberlist, and yep, there was me, so I'm not deleted. I began to wrote a support ticket to the support helpdesk, after few days (I hope they didn't took so long to reply ;)) It says that my problem is fixed and I can login to forum, open my site, and login to cpanel. First thing, I login to the forum, hell I missed the forum after few days can't open it, then open my site. What a disappointment that when I open my blog (Wordpress), it says "Unable to establish connection to database", and in my forum (MyBB), the same thing happen but I don't remember the error message. I was desperately aiming my mouse to go to Cpanel to check if there is any error in MySQL database, what another surprise that I still cannot login. Once again, I'm sure I remembered my username and password correctly 100%. Ok, I think I just need a password reset to the cpanel. So I go to the forum, I manage my credits and reset my password (it costs me 10 credits). But what I tought is WRONG ;) . After password reset, I even cannot go to cpanel and even my site. It just getting me blank web page. So, what should I do since there is no backup? The fact I was just planning to make one but the site down already :) This is what I get after and before I reset my passwordBefore : Can't login to CPanel, error message on all blogs and forums (mainly they generate database error message)After : Clean and simple, only blank white page. Cannot open any site, forums, and CPanel (they are completely white LOL)

Opaque,I can not log-in to my Cpanel. I have requested a new password, and have paid the 10 credits. I have been waiting for about 4 hours, but the email has not yet arrived.It is the same email that I have been using at the Xisto since I have begun here. I'm still unable to connect to databases for my Forums. I understand that I may need to re-assign the passwords, etc, but since I am unable to log-in, I can't do that.Any ideas?

I'm sure I remembered my username and password correctly 100%. Ok, I think I just need a password reset to the cpanel. So I go to the forum, I manage my credits and reset my password (it costs me 10 credits). But what I tought is WRONG ;) . After password reset, I even cannot go to cpanel and even my site. It just getting me blank web page. So, what should I do since there is no backup? The fact I was just planning to make one but the site down already ;)
This is what I get after and before I reset my password

Before : Can't login to CPanel, error message on all blogs and forums (mainly they generate database error message)

After : Clean and simple, only blank white page. Cannot open any site, forums, and CPanel (they are completely white LOL)

Sounds silly but you do have the 10 Credits? When I reset mine I was ay -10. had to post like crazy to get it back up over 4 credits. But too I have to agree with the contact support. https://support.xisto.com/

Good Luck

You need to contact Live Support at Xisto https://support.xisto.com/. There is a box (button) on the lower right side to log into the live support. Good Luck.

They say they didn't offer live support with free hosting, so I contact them via support desk instead.

Sounds silly but you do have the 10 Credits? When I reset mine I was ay -10. had to post like crazy to get it back up over 4 credits. But too I have to agree with the contact support. https://support.xisto.com/

Good Luck

Yes of course I have the credits. And what do you mean by -10 credit?

I am not able to access my website via cpanel. Nor can my website be seen when I attempt to visit it. I've read jlhaslip's post, and so I don't think I'll request my password ;). Any information on this? Any fixes, etc. would be very much appreciated ;)!

I filed a support ticket, and the support team (Ashley) was able to fix my problem of not being able to log into my cPanel. Everything is back up and running for me. Anyone that is still having problems and/or cannot log into their cPanel, file a support ticket with Xisto. They know how to fix the problem are able to do it very quickly.

Everyone who has had Cpanel problems, your passwords have been reset somehow and so you have to get a hold of support and tell them you need a new cpanel password, also for those running DB's odds are your db usernames have disappeared as well. So you either have to restore a back up once you get into cpanel or get a hold of support to restore your complete DB.Also is anyone have DNS cache problems? Because I cannot see any Xisto websites and I waited the 4-5 hours and nothing, did a DNS flush nothing again. Any other idea's besides that little ip number patch buff mention awhile back during the server migration?