xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chelcy

Manga

I LOOOOVE manga!!! especially the shoujos, i have read, sailor moon, inuyasha, Gundan Wing (blind target, not so shoujo (^^U) Penguin Brothers.. omg Parfait Tic..my best friend Fuuko-Chan (_-_U) has her trauma about it, but it's all upset cuz she has only unitl vol 12 i think o.o i personally haven't read it cuz i diudn't like the drawings and that doesn't motivate me xD but aww well..

waahh~~ You live in NZ death.mage????I love manga and anime~!!! XDXDXD....I've seen Inuyasha, bits of Fushigi Yuugi, Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii - a new anime this year~ :) read Ayashi no Ceres, err....what else???....some of Tsubasa, one book of Ranma 1/2 -.-''', tones of Korean ones my friends has~ (but I have no idea what i means!~ XD I read the pictures~)...

Manga is the good.Started out with Trigun. I like DBZ. The show is good but it's the manga that's ingenious. Dragon Knights. Saiyuki. DNangel. Fake. CCSakura. Lately though, I've been buying more DC comic books than manga.

I prefer to read manga than watch anime. Well actually let me correct that, I prefero to read manga to american anime:P For example, Dragonball. . .the manga is so freakin funny, but the american anime is kind of boring and cheesy. I'm learning japanese so reading the mangas in hiragana is pretty fun. It's not as interesting because I have to have a dictionary with me all day:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

me too

It's alright...I like Anime I think theres a slight difference not sure...I Don't actually read..watch..or draw any of it...Just looks pretty cool....

I don't read very much manga simply because it is merely a Japanese comic book. The only one I do read is Priest.

I don't read books..... I only read comics.Manga I have never read it .... have seen some of the cartoons.Even heard something about a game about manga.I must say I like manga.But I don't think it go's under books .....comic is no book. :D

I read Dragonball Z. It was quite nice. I read the Chinese edition. Although manga is nice, I still prefer to watch the anime. It gives me the 'feel' of the whole story. Well, you can download anime but I am not gonna say where cause I dunno if is will be a violation of copyrights of something like that. If you are interested to know more, about anime(not downloading), do post here.it is very interesting here in crroatia :D

i prefer to read manga instead of watching the anime, because in the anime the generally change some things that the manga had and aren't in the tv version or the y add things/characters that in the manga doesn't appear one clearly example is card captor sakura o.o meiling doesn't appear in the manga, and the relationship between the teacher and rika i thing is her name i don't really remember n.nU

I used to read shojo manga a lot, I just loved it. There was one author I particularly liked, oh, what was her name. I think she wrote Ranma, Rumiko Takahashi, that's right. But I haven't read it in a long time. It just got to be too expensive. All comics are so expensive these days and there isn't as much in them as there used to be. Ah, I can remember the days when 200AD was a good comic.

Oooo! I love manga! And yes, I do believe that manga is a book... Just a very thick picture book with pictures on every page... Hey, at least it's got words!My favorites include all the CLAMP, Rumiko Takahashi, and Yuu Watase works, along with Naruto, MARS, and many others... and yes, they do cost a lot, so that's why I have to wait for the library to get them before I can read.

I loove to read manga comics!!Also yes they are books,and i love some stories,they very good others are not so good but its quite ok!!!Also after reading it i am in very good mood isoeccially afer lloooking those caracters,they are very interesting!!! ;)

i love manga and i just found a good publishing company and i'm about to submit my manga when ever i have a wot of timebut i'd rather watch the anime and get the DVD, even though the manga is much MUCH cheaper. But i don't like reading books (only subtitles XP)the mangas i like would be naruto and k2 kill me kiss me. they're awesome and they have really good art to itwhat else sucks about manga is schools ban manga cuz they have bad stuff in it, so i can't bring my manga to school...only the anime DVD as long as i don't get it stolen 0_0