xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chelcy

Manga

Im a manga/anime fanatic. I read, write, watch, and draw anime/manga here. Im even making my own manga right now along with some of my friends. Its gonna be awesome! Im into bishonen, but I also go for the shojo, and mecha, not much of the fan ficcies or other stuff. Its good stuff it is.

I am not a big fan of manga, but i read some of Ragnarok, Rebirth and Naruto. From Naruto I only read Kakashi Gaiden because it won't be animated. Manga is sometimes extreme imo, but funny as well. I enjoyed the things I've read, but I don't think I will buy some anytime soon.

DBZ was pretty awesome, the show AND the comics. If I think about it, it was the only show/comic I watched/read back then. Even now I still read the comics I haven't read :XD:.

I love manga! Most manga I read have intrinsic plot and great character development, especially the long series with more than 10 volumes. Some manga, especially the one-shot romance ones, are a bit sappy and crappy, but can be forgiven for beautiful art style.

Hey, manga is really good. What are you reading?I like Bleach and Death Note.There are often very random ones, like Love Hina and Boy Princess...Some are very... violent lets say. But they are pretty good.You should also watch the animes. They're good as well

I've reading manga for more than ten years now and probably will still be reading them for the next ten years. I have so many favourite manga that it's impossible to list them, but my current favourite shoujo manga is Vampire Knight, and shounen manga is Gintama :o

Aww, Manga! I have always wanted to be able to draw such characters, but it is so hard. When I was younger I thought one person drew all of those "manga-characters" because they all look so similar.But I have never read any such books, only watched some on my television. I don't think such things are for me, but some of my friends have read "Dragonball", and they seem to like them quite good.But not something for me though.

I love reading manga, and I try to keep up with them as much as possible. Though now I realize that I spent so much money buying all of the ones I have, that I find it hard to keep buying more, especially since the resell value is soooo low. However, I read them when I can, and my current favorites are Death Note and Nana. I have not read a manga like Death Note for ages. The psychological tension, the inside of the workings of the minds of light and L, as well as the trying to out wit the other has never made me READ so much in a manga and actually enjoy it jut as much as the pictures. It's so suspensful and original, I read these straight through. The anime I haven't really watched though.The Nana manga is kind of similar in that I read it almost straight through to its current point. The life stories and the drama, as well as the characters, are all very genuine and make you feel for them. The story is also quite original and you don't always know what to expect, yet you keep chearing for the nana's and hope that after it all, they will finally both be happy!

I love Death Note! It is by far one of my favorites, and the anime is amazing, but this isn't the place for that. The art is amazing and the back story for L and the other guys from the orphanage are cool. One of my other favorites is Love Hina. Also Ranma 1/2, Bleach, Vampire Hunter D, Samurai X (evil kensin is cool), the list goes on. One last one I have to mention is FLCL, it's so abstract and weird, it's also where I got my name from. ^.^.I often times perouse Borders or Barns and Nobles for hours picking out interesting titles. Then when I get home I look them up and if they look good I read them on my Online Manga Reader. It's a neat little program/site. Anyway if anyone knows of any manga/anime like FLCL, Death Note, Paranoia Agent, or, well I can't remember the title, but suggest them to me. It would be appreciated.

I want to read some but I can't find them. Do you guys know where to buy them in the Philippines? I'm looking for Alice Academy (Gakuen Alice) and La Corda D'oro...Sorry if I'm going off-topic here but I really want to read them! Thank you! ^_^

Manga is interesting when you understand fully what is going on. Read mangas like Deathnote, or Naruto or Bleach. Deathnote is one of the most impressive mangas I have ever read. The art is one thing, but the story in the background is so complex and intricate that it hardly feels like you're reading a graphic novel. There are a lot of mangas that leave an impact and pass the common stereotype of their cheerful content. The key to manga reading is finding the one that fits you, one that you can relate with the most. When you read a manga that doesn't have anything to do with your interests or senses, you find that it is very alien to your character. In the end the read is a waste, but when I read something like Hajime no Ippo, I find that it's awesome :D