xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chelcy

Manga

Battle Angel Alita was kind of lame in some parts and I couldn't at all get into the story. These were more along the lines of plot-progression, and battle scenes ,sometimes the drawing is so clutered you can't make anything of it.Other parts are very cool, although the plot moves to quickly. Fortunately, you don't really FEEL that because it's not even within the grasp of reality anyway.

Oh man, I LOOOOOOOOVE manga! Only the ones in English, though. It'd be cool if I could read Japanese, but since I can't I've decided it's too much effort... Love anime too... By the by, I read regular books as well. You have to have balance!

ya i like manga too, i like manga by clamp, such as chobits. But my favorite would have to be Dragonball, that was the most awesomest comic ever.

I like reading manga, although I haven't had much time to read it these days.I have to admit that over time I've also narrowed down to what kind of manga I would usually read. When I first got into manga, I would read any comic that was popular at that time. These days, I've become more selective in what I read.I've always liked Rumiko Takahashi's works, and I'm currently reading Inuyasha - and yes, that is its original language (I'm on volume 37 now...too bad the TV series stopped at around volume :) ) Another one I've started to read recently is Black Jack by the one of the great manga artists of all time - Osamu Tezuka. (Remember Astroboy, anyone?)

I was very happy when I saw that topic on forum.I haven't read any manga yet but I saw a lot of Anime movies that were made from manga. One of them is Berserk. I was confused after last chapter and I haven't believe that that was the end.After anime I started to seek about other chapters but then I realised that it was the real end.And somebody told me about manga called Berserk... I was wondering if there is anyone who have got it so if anyone does have it please write ps to me I would be very very happy!!!!

I am not really a big fan of Manga, I am more of an Anime guy. Manga is the comics while Anime is the cartoon. But recently I got interested into Manga and I am actually looking for some on bookstores.Most Mangas that I have seen being sold here have the Japanese language, so I was not interesrted on buying one. But when I started doing some graphic works lately I realized I needed those things for graphic animation! I am currently practicing some rendering techniques on Anime characters but I do not know much about drawing them. So now I am looking for those Manga to learn more techniques. And some that I have seen are not yet rendered, so those will be nice practice materials. I want to learn Manga and Anime rendering because ther is a big market for animations today.

The first manga I ever read was Wallflower. I'm captivated by the chracter Sunako - she is definitely a good not-your-average-heroine sort of person. I was a bit disturbed by the fact that even the guys in manga were 'slender' and 'pretty' and I almost thought they were girls - still you get used to that idea after a while. The gothic theme in Wallflower is what I like the best. Favourite ainme has to be Bleach and Blood+ and favourite anime movie is Princess Mononoke.

I love mangas...though most of the time (there are exceptions ofcourse) I enjoy watching animies more. My favorite animes include: Serial Experiments Lain, Hellsing, Full Metal Alchamist, Golden Boy, Gunslinger Girls, Trigun, and basicly anything done by Miyazaki.

I read manga. Quite a lot, actually. I'm more into the fantasy/romance/comedy mangas. Most of these have been turned into animes, though. I've read Fushigi Yuugi, Fruits Basket, &other mangas around there. I like reading mangas because the pictures make the story easier to picture. (:

I am a manga and anime Fanatic. Infact my site is all about anime and Manga. I'm into reading them because they are really funny (sometimes) and they have really good story lines.Right now I'm into the following Manga's:BleachSuzukaLove HinaDeath NoteKami KazeA.I. Love YouAnd thats the general idea. Manga is really good and its also great for those who like to look at pictures and not mainly words.