xisto Community
audiovia

There Is No Hell! hell is a lie..

The concept of hell that torture bad people till the end of time is just absurd. Harming us physically in an after live would not teach us a thing. When people get born again they just forget everything and start being bad again. We are just the beginning of human age and still learning. Cockroach has been here much longer than we do and they are still learning. Why punish the learners? anyway just a thought. :D

we should belive it! that hell is exist.

That is the one thing about Catholicism that doesn't make sense to me. God will forgive all sins, (with the exception of suicide) and then there's the you're going to hell for everything you do.it contradicts itself doesn't it?And if I have got my understanding of catholicism wrong, please correct me.

Biblical hell is there!no matter what.come rain or thunder, if you sin mind you hell will be waiting for you dear.AT first when God created this world he knew that there will some kind of people who will sin unlawfully and thats why hell was designated for this.

I don't know if there's HELL or not, my belief is that there is no hell or heaven, there is only pain and pleasureAnd if we die we're dead and that's all ;)but I also believe that there is more than that after death because we are energy so you could re-build yourself if you know how ;)

As much as i dont believe in eiter heaven or hell. and i agree with your post.If there were to be a heaven, then there must be a hell.Because if there wern't, heaven would be just like earth, being ruined by all the bad people.Really, if there is somewhere where good people go when they die, then there has to be somewhere whyere bad people go.

i love all these people who say things like hell or heaven are not real... if someone was trying to describe the outside world to me while i was still in the womb i would be saying the same thing.

I live in a country where almost everyone thinks that there is Hell and all the sinners would go there after they die.Here parents teach their children not to commit sins as those will lead them to hell ....and do good things so that they end up in heaven instead the hell.But I have noticed one thing that nowadays people don't care about the life after death.....they do whatever they like and don't give a damn where they would go after death. As far as I m concerned, I m not sure of the existence of hell and then heaven also..I don't think there is something like reincarnation. But I m a firm believer in God, so there is always some fear in me when a commit a sin.......not the fear that I would go to hell or something like that. Hell concept may be true as many of the civilizations around the world believe in that phenomenon.So I m still confused....does there exist a hell ......or even a heaven ?

i think there is hell. but it probably doesn't have demons and the devil rampaging around with fire everywhere. its probably just a place not as good as heaven. i mean people have supposedly "been" to hell and heaven and came back to life so they can tell the story but no one really know for sure.

i don't know what others think and i appreciate their thoughts but for me i don't think hell exist but thats just my concept. From what i think and just what i think if we die then our body just decay and thats it. And probably when u die for u everything around u just stops...well thats what i think only maybe other ppl think differently.

yes there is a hell. It's called life on earth. just kidding. I have just read every post and everyone has a very good point.
Nobody really knows for sure if there is a real Hell or Heaven. We only know what we read from the bible. and even then we really are not sure.

I have noticed that there is a lot of threads here in Xisto on this topic or close to it. everyone here has there own feelings of it, which to me is a very great thing. It tells me everyone here is not just someone who sits on there backsides, but uses what that higher power gave to you. the brain.

Something Joeblogg said really comes to mind here

think there is hell. but it probably doesn't have demons and the devil rampaging around with fire everywhere. its probably just a place not as good as heaven. i mean people have supposedly "been" to hell and heaven and came back to life so they can tell the story but no one really know for sure.

if that is true joe, then earth is that hell. but then again earth could very well be heaven too. we all could be dead and just not know it. I guess what I am trying to say is. Do we really know and understand it all to guess if there is a heaven or hell, or are we there already?

I don't believe in any kind of after life hell.Actually though, there is a kind of hellright here on earth.It must be awfull living in a war zone.I think that'swhy soldiers get post combat syndrome, because humans really aren'tmeant to kill each other.If we do kill each other,we have a hard time dealing with the feelings of guilt and such.We create our own hell here on earth.Through either war,greed,addictionsand poverty.All man made.

Let the punishment fit the crime. so men like hitler, saddam hussein, just men who have committed or given orders to have committed unspeakable and heinous acts of cruelty by using their position and status to instill fear; yes, i think there will be a hell for those people. maybe not an eternal hell, but im sure God will be just in his conviction and punishment in that respect. for people who lived good honest lives with love but didnt happen to be christian, no i dont think there will be a hell for them.who knows whats gonna happen? Perhaps we'll reincarnate into people and have to pay karmic dues for those past life errors, or simply be pressed to learn different lessons in their lifetime. I don't know. But I do know that we have souls, no matter how damaged and embittered they are. Or perhaps the soulless even roam among us. I'm just rambling off into a tangent here... but i don't know. We'll see.

I honestly feel that once you die you reborn once again, forgetting all you experienced in this life, your attitude, your problems and your skills. It would be as a new life, we wouldn't even be ourselves anymore. What lead me to think this, after too much time from thinking, that the fact that we were born in this century isn't a coincidence. We could have lived as well in other times, but our memories have been erased. Something like that, noone knows for sure and that's what makes it even more interesting. But the feeling you get thinking what I have posted up there gives the creeps.