xisto Community
audiovia

There Is No Hell! hell is a lie..

Hell is there and Heaven is there , Atheist are noway normal people , this is my comment on then , they dont believe in God , because if the believe in God they have to believe the existence of heaven and hell , which is true and which is present , all that they want is to live a carefree life by tagging themselves Atheist and so none can question them , There for i would invite everybody to believe that there is Heaven and there is Hell , there is one and only God , according to the Christian belief , the Lord God Almighty .

Hell is not a place under the earth. It is not some "alternative heaven". Rather, I believe that the Bible clearly shows that the earth will one day be burned as a cleansing act in the end.There are several names for "hell" in the Biblical languages: Gehenna was a place near the "refuse gate" of Jerusalem--literally the city's dump; Hades/Sheol is the grave. None of them is referring to a special torture chamber.I don't believe that God wishes for sinners to burn forever. When Revelation speaks of an unquenchable fire, I take it to mean that no being can put it out. However, It will stop burning when the fuel (sin) is burnt out. It has to; God plans on rebuilding the earth (the "New Jerusalem").Not all sinners will perish in "hell". Seriously, that's what Jesus died to prevent. He was our proxy.

I think it all depends on your conscience really.. If you've done bad things, maybe your mind will create its own little hell for you. I still believe that the body is sent into a little dream land as you die. And its the last thing you really see before you go.

then if u don't belive then satan will make sure ure the first one he welcomes in and he will laugh at u eternal cause u believed  his lie 

-reply by denise

For starts the word Hell just discribes the underworld. Its origins seem to derive from the nordic Goddess Hel ruler of the norse underworld.The Norse underworld is divided into various level so does not resemble the now defiention of Hell. As the current religious sects have us believe. Another thing to take into consideration is the emgerence of satan, did not occur untill Jesus appeared. So it seems that both entities could me linked. If we also take in consideration that Jesus dead for our sin could this mean that we are already in Hell and on what we deem as death is when we are actual released for our imprisonment?It seems that Hell is just a state of mind we define he area and prupose that why we have free will.

Alright, time for yet another debate... :D
I'd like to point out, that the reason why we were created was so that we can worship God, and love Him. If God didn't give us free will, that love and worship is really quite meaningless, and there would be no point to it.

Also, as you said "... his own children...".
Every person on this earth is not a child of God. The vast majority of people do not follow Him. They are rebellious and they rightly deserve Hell for it. In fact everyone on this planet deserves Hell, even those who do follow Him. However, He has shown those who do follow Him grace, and they will not end up in Hell.

It makes no sense that the greatest most loving wonderful and caring BEING in the universe who tells us to love our enemies and do good to those who mistreats us would throw what HE loves into a burning fire forever and ever?????????????????

Also the Bible says that GOD sent not HIS SON into the world to condemn the world but that the world might be saved through HIM. If CHRIST doesn't save the world, does HE fail?????????????
Also if satan wins most of the world, then HE wins.

Who would makes the most wonderful thing imaginable that he loved and allowed his enemy to destroy most of it and be pleased with what is left over???????????

I dont know it is very difficult to make some opinion in this matter. I believe in God and I learned to believe in hell and the devil too because all my family believe in that. How can I know if this is really something real or not? I have studied to all gods and in all the religions there is a hell where the non-obedient people have to fall and be tormented for all the eternity. I am sure all of us are afraid by the hell who doesnt? I am terrible scared with the idea of being in a lake of fire burning myself for all the eternity. But I don´t know why I have some doubts for example in the precolombine age of my country the Mayans were here and they had a religion based in the sun adoration like a lot of cultures. The believe in a underworld were all the bad humans will be suffering for all the eternity.When the spanish come here and literally killed all the mayans all these about the mayans gods ceased to exist. So I started to think the mayans gods really existed or not? If not who created them? Can be the christian religion part of the same religion with the only difference that could survive until today? I have no idea but all these doubts are logical. It is very confuse to think about this because for a side you have your faith and in the other you have your logic thinkness that target to sometimes doubt about all the religions.So for me it is more intelligent to believe in a religion Why? If that is not truth and the religion is only a men work you don´t lose anything but if it is truth and you spend your time and dont find about god you will lose burning in the lake of fire for all the eternity.Maybe I will complementate this lately I have to go sleep now.Regards

Heaven and Hell are right here on this earth itself. If your past deeds make you stand in the stead of your present. Your present deeds will make you do so in the future.So your future lies in the hands of present as your present is on your past . That is the concept of Karma or deeds whatever good or bad it be. Depending on that you suffer in your life or enjoy your life. As far as the concept of hell is concerned its truly something imaginary and is imposed on us by our ancestors through religious teachings to make us stick to the path of righteousness or else something will haunt you.

It makes no sense that the greatest most loving wonderful and caring BEING in the universe who tells us to love our enemies and do good to those who mistreats us would throw what HE loves into a burning fire forever and ever?????????????????

Also the Bible says that GOD sent not HIS SON into the world to condemn the world but that the world might be saved through HIM. If CHRIST doesn't save the world, does HE fail?????????????

Also if satan wins most of the world, then HE wins.

Who would makes the most wonderful thing imaginable that he loved and allowed his enemy to destroy most of it and be pleased with what is left over???????????

I totally agree to KansukeKojima. :)

Just like what KansukeKojima said, every man is not a child of God. God gave us a freewill. It depends on us if we will choose and serve Him or if we will live for our own desires following the evil. God really really loves us. He loves us even if we commit hundreds or thousands of sins. He loves everyone equally. That's the grace of God. The problem is that some people do not love and follow Him. Since there are lots of people who don't follow Him, it's only natural to punish them. People have to learn.

Christ ALREADY saved the world. Remember when He died on the cross? That's when He saved us. Jesus Christ didn't sin, did He? So, we, the sinners, are the ones who should have died instead of Him. But God loves us very much so He sent Jesus, His Son, to save us. If God didn't send Jesus to the world, all of us have died and ended to the burning hell. Without Him, we CANNOT be forgiven. If we don't accept Christ as our Savior, God cannot forgive us. We can't enter heaven without Jesus Christ. There isn't any person who is good enough to be in heaven just by his good works. A 'good' person is still a sinner no matter how good he is. Jesus is the only way for us to have an everlasting life which is in heaven.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

Every sin we commit separates us from God. Every sin increases the gap between God and men. There isn't 'small' or 'big' sins. A sin will always be a sin. If you read the bible, many verses teach us that for us to receive salvation, we must trust Christ Jesus in everything. He is the bridge between God and men. We must live for Him since He died for us.

"And He died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for Him who died for them and was raised again." - 2 Corinthians 5:15

And I don't believe that with just believing in God, you'll be saved.

"You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe -- and tremble." - James 2:19

That only means that even Satan and his demons believe that God exists.

"For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also" - James 2:26

So, even if people say "I have faith in God." but don't follow His commands, their faith is nothing. That's why we should have faith and do good works. True faith is when we turn to God, when we follow Him, and when we surrender ourselves to God. True faith is when we accept Jesus Christ as our Savior, when we live for Him, and when we obey Him.

God is not to blame for the terrible things that are happening to earth. It's all humans' works, right? Most people set their minds on the things here on earth and not on the things above. Humans get tempted by the evil. People follow their desires. Money, power, fame, luxuries -- all of these things will most likely result evil. In short, people choose Satan over God. So it's all people's fault that the evil wins.

"But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves with many sorrows." - 1 Timothy 6:9-10

God wants us to obey Him. He has GOOD plans for all of us. Our plans may be different to His plans but His plans are always better as He knows what's best for us.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

But it's up to us if we're going to follow His good plan or if we're going to allow the evil to take control of our lives. I see life Remember, He gave us a free will. Therefore, we are the ones to decide on how we are going to live our life here in this world. But no matter how we live, God still wants us to turn our heads to Him. God even gave His Spirit, the Holy Spirit. It's one of God's greatest gifts. We should let it guide us so we won't fall into the temptation of the evil.

I haven't read a verse saying that God is pleased with 'what's left over' or more likely, I don't know if that kind of verse exists. But, I don't think God is pleased to see that more and more people are taking the side of Satan. We are HIS creation. So I think there's no way that He'll love to see that we, HIS creation, choose His enemy over Him. It's just that some people don't deserve to go to heaven.