xisto Community
kudmus

Paypal How can I make money

I want to create a PayPAl accoount so that I can have money online but I don't know what I'll do to make the money. Someone told me about Paid surveys, how safe and lucrative are they? What are u guys using? Can anyone point me to other ways of making money. Are there other services worth knowing besides paypal?

Ok, i suggest that you don't make a paypals and depend on the surveys. It is a very bad decision because the survey's are always so misleading. It's either it takes too long to get to the limit that you can redeem the money, or when you use the money, the payment would get denied. I've had instances like that where i'd have to pay paypals because of these problems. I suggest that you have a bank account to connect it with and credit card for a back-up if there arn't enough funds in your bank account.

Yea I agree, you really shouldnt rely on making money off the web unless you have yur own website/ business set up where you sell the product.

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

i suggest you look for other means to earn money online..like google adsense or yahoo publisher networks..those surveys take very long to fill and sometimes it's not worth the effort.. you may get paypal money but it's not enough to be an income...

I would like to make money via paypal as well. I have one working project that pay you for sure, not like a scam project, you know!!! If you need one let me know, I will send the link via PM. We may develop some topic like posting many useful real and working programs to earn cash together...

Your in hosted group so i think you got a website now.Sign up for google adsense and create money from there. People clicking on adverts will produce income. You can sell things on ebay.

Hi sir, if you don't mind I will help you...Just tell me what should I do...I just want to earn some money in my paypal...Thanksss-reply by louie

I personally think taking online surveys to make money is a great idea, but i hear of some who do get money from them. Some are just scams and very misleading, but I've read of others that are legit. There are others ways to make money online such as Google AdSense and others I can't think of right now.

I too tried many websites.......from online surveys to paid emails and sms's.None of them work well. The amount you get in your account(not in paypal account,but in their website account) is very very less.I tried seriously for some email reading websites like emailpays4u.com etc...Initially they will credited some amount in your account(in their account).And you have to get a minimum limit to redeem your money. (usuallu $20 etc.)But it is very hard to reach that limit. Because you'll be paid very very less amount($0.001) for every mail(advertisement) you read. And all of the mails(advertisements) are same likepaid to read etc...I don't think we can reach their limit.So they are completely useless......and time wasting. Bette we can focus our time in ourtalents and that will definitely increases our income in future.

Hi!If you would like to sell products or even software from your own website, Paypal provides a payment gateway solution to meet your needs. Paypal provides two different 'packages', call them what you will, which are the Paypal Website Payments Standard and the Paypal Website Payments Pro. When you use the Standard version, you do not incur any costs of using the service but Paypal does deduct a commission from your revenue. Paypal Website Payments Pro enables you to get the visitor to purchase products without having to leave your website but you do have to pay Paypal a fee for their services.Paypal makes receiving payments quite simple - you could simply insert some HTML code that Paypal provides you with onto your web site, which is actually quite simple if you are using a content management site, and whenever a visitor clicks the button, you're raking in cash into your account!