xisto Community
hulunes

Nike Vs Adidas? how do u think

This is going to be a really fun fight. Maybe it already is....I have always preferred adidas' style for most things. I can tell you that I have a really cool nike jacket in my closet, but I also have 4 other adidas jackets. In shoes I dont think nike can beat adidas, unless its basketball, I have never seen a cool adidas basketball shoe.Right now I am really adicted to adidas adicolor, I think its the coolest thing that has ever been done in clothing. They have really cool shoes and jackets.Quality-wise I think that they are the same, or maybe it depends on the product you buy.

Nike for basketball gear for sure. But for running and other things, I would have to go with Adidas, even jumpers and so forth. I think while the Nike shirts/shorts and clothing gear are alright, it does seems a bit steep in the retail stores. Unless of course they are in clearance centres or so forth.

I generally don't wear sports brands. I wear a lot of quicksilver etcetera, which are sports brands but not the type you are talking about. I generally prefer adidas because nike is too heavily advertised and I'm not really into that kind of thing.I don't really care about style. My shoes are years old and scruffy, but they're comfy and I love them.

Edited by Liam_CF (see edit history)

I don't care what anybody says adidas is by far the best they are cheaper, better built and the style is unbeatable -reply by kyle

nike all the way

Nike Vs Adidas?

Nike all the way, adidas is my second best brand but I really love basketball shoes and Nike has the best shoes I have ever worn...The jordans

Yes, have to agree Nike has got most potential and/or aspiring future professional basketball players to get their shoes. Even their marketing campaigns back in the past, especially marketing the likes of Michael Jordan, Shaq and so forth at some point to promote their products, even having shoes named after many great NBA players.

Well it all depends from person to person, I guess it is very dependent on what sport one plays. For instances, I play soccer and I have never felt comfortable playing with the nike shoes, sole to stiff, a very narrow shoe... Nike is more of style than actual soccer shoe. adidas on the other hand makes excellent cleats, both on design and comfortability. But I guess if you are into basketball Nike is your brand.

NIKE !!!

Nike Vs Adidas?

Nike is all the way. Many of adidas is out of style. I have like 5 pairs of nike shoes and no adidas . I probably have a pair or two of adidas pants, the arent comfortable. Its like 100% nylon, which makes it stick to the skin if you sweat. Nike is better =]

-reply by NikeAddict