xisto Community
electriic ink

Who Shares Your Birthday?

The Late George Burns and Sybil ( the gal with 18 different personalities) share my birthday. I guess that date is just meant to throw out quirky people eh?

Let see the people that I recognize is Mario Puzo, author of the Godfather, Tito Jackson of the Jackson 5, Michael Jackson's brother, and that is about it. Although the events were just as interesting, such as the execution of Mata Hari, Napoleon going into exile. Of course lets not forget that the 15th of October was the day the worse spammer of all time was born, me ^_^.

Let see the people that I recognize is Mario Puzo, author of the Godfather, Tito Jackson of the Jackson 5, Michael Jackson's brother, and that is about it. Although the events were just as interesting, such as the execution of Mata Hari, Napoleon going into exile. Of course lets not forget that the 15th of October was the day the worse spammer of all time was born, me ^_^.

On my birthday (Aug 4), the UK declared war on Germany and the Gulf of Tonkin incident happened in the Vietnam war. Happy days...

The invention of coca cola and end of WW2 are noticeable events, not sure bout people though.Ouch . I hate popes cos their sexist and homophoic and having a monarchy isnt too great. Still better than Bush ^_^

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

Too many people share the same birthday as mine... but too many of them I have no idea who they are. Are they important? I suppose since they are all listed. ^_^ I couldn't copy and paste since it would be just too long.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_8

Well, you asked for it. I don't even know who those people are but yeah, They share my bithday ^_^

Notice from truefusion:
Just make a link to the page instead of copying it all

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_21

Them are all the people that where listed to have the same birthday as me (May 21), an interesting one to me was Alexander Pope because he is a well know English poet.

Notice from truefusion:
Just make a link to the page instead of copying it all
Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

wow realy cool but the really strange thing i noticed was when i looked at the people on my birth day was not to significant but for the deaths there was lots of musicians that died and my birthday and i love to play music."2004 - Ken Jennings begins his 74-game winning streak on the syndicated game show Jeopardy!. " another funny thing is i think that i saw this game since i use to watch Jeopardy like everyday.

I looked mine up, but there wasn't really many people that I recognized... a bunch of ancient leaders of countries and things, but the only ones that really stuck out to me were Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Naomi Campbell. Guess May 22 isn't the date to have haha... Mind you, I already knew about Sir Arthur, so yea, now I know one more ^_^I also looked up my sister's birthday of December 21 and she had a lot more luck than I did: Phil Donahue, Jane Fonda, Frank Zappa, Samuel L. Jackson, Jane Kaczmarek, Ray Romano, Andy *BLEEP*, Kiefer Sutherland and Julie Delpy to name some of the notable ones I found. I guess there must not be much to do nine months before that date other than stay home and have a little fun if you know what I mean lol... I tried to count back nine months, and I think that's March, but I so could be wrong with that, so don't quote me :P

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk shares my birthday, who defeated the British and French armies in Gallipoli in the World War I, and started the independence war of Turks aganist imperialism in Anatolia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_19%23Births

Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)

I have no idea who on earth these people are!

I did know long ago that when I was born, the sun was riding at its peak and reigned the longest in the sky. Well, it's a much more poetic way to describe the noon of the summer solstice :(

I did read the Wikipedia article and found out that on my birth date, the Japanese Daimyo Oda Nobunaga was forced to commit seppuku (suicide) on 1582. A black slave, Marie-Joseph Angélique, was tortured and executed on 1734. On 1919, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police killed two unemployed war veterans while on 1940, France falls to the Germans in the Second World War. Two years later, Tobruk, a Libyan seaport, falls to German and Italian forces.

On 1964, Andrew Goodman, James Chaney and Mickey Schwerner, civil rights workers, were murdered by members of the Klu Klux Klan. Most recently, in 2006, the newly discovered satellites of Pluto (Death) were named Nix (Night) and Hydra (Serpent)

Such bright and happy thoughts on a bright and sunny morning of the longest day of the year, hm? :D

nothing notable on the year itself i was born (at least on what wikipedia has on its database). :D

but with regards to birthdays, i share them with James Naismith (the basketball inventor), Jerry Yang (of the Yahoo! fame), and Ethan Hawke (actor) just to name a few. :(

I think I have done something like this before. :D On the date itself I did not recognize many besides Billy Idol (Yet I wonder who this is.) and Ben Stiller.The only known person born the same date and year is some actor named Dylan Smith.