xisto Community
icleric

what is the favorite os in ur openion ?

what is yor favorite os ?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

and its most relyable

:P You mak me leaf :P

Well, put Slackware, SUSE, MacOS, Rad Hat & Fedora Core, Solaris... in the list. :P

If you keep your windows system fully updated with the right virus protection and try to keep it clean, windows can run really fast. The only reason i use windows is because of compatability and the large amount of good games for it. I play a lot of games so linux probably wouldnt work for me.

Well, you can get Linux and Windows on same HD!!! Just you have to pick one from meny that come up after bios boot and that?s it. Play games on Windows, Do everything else on Linux :D

I like windows I always have its pretty good for multimedia type stuff.I reckon macs are crap, i prefer the windows type interface

i didn't vota but i dont think that it would be fair to as with any vote you must understand all the choices and i dont i have only used widows and find it to be a fine program i have had problems but they can be fixed by my father who thinks he knows mare than me and i let him although i think my 7 year old cousin knows morethe point is that i have no expirience with the other os so i didn't vote

i didn't vota but i dont think that it would be fair to as with any vote you must understand all the choices and i dont i have only used widows and find it to be a fine program i have had problems but they can be fixed by my father who thinks he knows mare than me and i let him although i think my 7 year old cousin knows morethe point is that i have no expirience with the other os so i didn't vote

I know how it feels to have a parent who thinks they know it all - my mother does the same. Although, she does get my computer fixed when it's broken, but anyone can really do it with enough time.

Personally, I prefer Windows with a Different Shell, but that's because of my limited PC. (Ram and Processer, and all that neat stuff.)

Although, I do like Linux Alot.. so I can't vote, whereas I can't decide.

I Like windows with out bugs  :P But working with windows is Easy

yeh I see working with windows is easy and most programs are compatible with windows. So far I like using Xp. The only problem is the annoying thing that happens when something goes wrong with IE6 and it ask you to send comment or something. But I know they really don't receive the message. its just for show and show.

Gentoo, Debijan, Linspire, Mandrake, Rad Hat, Slackware, ... That are linux distributions, anyone can choose one that he like and that is best for hih interes :P If you think that windows is easyer I will tel you that i instaled mandrake on one beginer's computer and it works perfectly, so they actuali use linux instead of windows, and know to do more stuf in linux then in windows... Did I say that they don't speeak English :D

going with windows just because i loath mac and apple due to thier crappy copying windows design. if you saw that movie on tnt couple of years back how microsoft and apple became top computer makers in the world. with lies money and deception and backstabbing :(plus as a web designer you have more applications that you can use to make some of the best websites free money can buy.and its simple to use once you undestand how it works i guess XP