xisto Community
keego

How Do You Know When You Don't Love A Person Anymore? what makes u think u dont love a person nemore? ..

iGuest that's quite the rant but it sounds more to me that those are reasons for you to feel the HE doesn't love YOU any more and not the other way around.I'm sorry if you have gone through any of that.

What is the reason behind this dislike? If you think that you can not hang out any more with someone, it is always better to let them know and talk about the things directly. You can always workout the problems. If there is something that is irritating you, or you dislike about your partner then try to sort them out. Remember it is never wise to leave a relationship on a bad node. You both can always be good friends and when you have shared a relation to this extent, let the memories be pretty beautiful one for the sake of time you passed with each other. Don't feel a relation like a burden ever, and if this time comes in your life it is better to break up and move over..Bad feelings or bad relations are not easy to forget so give them vent to blurt out and be turned into atleast neutral things.

Well be thankful for the little fights. Me and my girlfriend have a fight schedule because if you don't fight it gets just to perfect and get bored. So we sometimes fight just for the love of making up. If you fight from little things it's perfect. Don't even think about breaking up if besides this everything is there. Maybe, i don't know, hes jealous, maybe he does not like your indecision and maybe he gets bored because u can't just decide and bother him with a stupid thing like that which doe's not even involve him. No reason to get upset thou.

Dear friend if you don't feel comfortable with the person and obviously if his or her company disturbs you then it is clear that you don't love a person anymore. Its obviously my own views it may differ from others.?

I think the most obvious reason that makes us think we still love that special someone is that we constantly think about her/him when we're away from them. But in time.. everything goes away especialy love , what remains after that is just attachment. Old habbits die hard.. you know :P

i do not think love ends, if its love it will last foreveri think the obsession ends, and i know when its overwhen that person doesnt exite me anymorewhen im not excited to see them anymorewhen my heart doesnt stop when i see themwhen i do not get the immediate butterflies when they are next to meand when they start getting annoying LOL

first off, if you ever fall out of love, i don't believe you ever truely loved at all. that's my opinion. when you truely know someone, you know they don't really change all that much where it should matter(where love is concerned). what changes is your own perception. this can be due to many reasons, but the #1 reason why a perception could change is from expectations and the idea of love that isn't being fullfilled.second, if you did love and are questioning it, then maybe you need to open yourself up to why you're arguing. usually it's due to stubborness. sometimes though when we argue, it's the best time to learn about our own selves from the other person. you should be open to that.try to find a better way to communicate so you both can understand eachothers needs more clearly.now....if you are truely questioning things, then maybe it's time to tell him and have a serious talk. be honest. don't mislead. if you are truely confused, take time off for your own self to figure things out without the distraction of the other. only YOU know what is right or wrong for YOU. nobody else. when you find your answer, be commited to it with complete honesty to the one you are with.

love never dies .only in the minds and guidance of others .selfish reasons maybe .once committed to love it becomes sacred ,when holding doubts ,later on even during hard times ,it may mean you fooled your own self and the one you fell in love with in knowing the sacredness of true committed love in first place .stubbornness :) is never good mixture to anything good or expectations .maybe two are hurt and need to see ,why and understand .without understanding all angles ,you will just be ignorant in any relationship you ,ever create and start in long run .no understanding will only show ,your ignorance .

you have to be a honest with your self and the other person if yuou're not interested to see him anymore then there's no reason to goon i think this the obvious way to show if you lose feeling to a person

I know... if i don't give f*ck about her then i don't love some person anymore. :) To my ex girlfriend, i said to her to stay friends, she didn't want to and she made a fool of me :D)) So i don't give f*ck about her and i'm freaking her out everytime i see her :( She is damn too stupid!

Hey guys, okay so i have a boyfriend named Jessie and yes, we get into arguements but to the girls or boys out there, if you get into an arguement or fight, that means the relationship is going very well. You need to get into arguements or fights once in a while but if it's constantly happening, then you guys aren't ment to be.My story is, my boyfriend and i, got into plenty of arguements in the past but now it's changed. we hardly talk anymore, we hardly see eachother or hang out and because of that, i'm loosing feelings for him. i asked a plenty of people and they would say "break up with him". i know other people's opinions don't matter to some of you but to me it does. (specific people only) Even one of his bestfriends told me to, and i think i am but i know it will also hurt his feelings so i don't know what to do anymore. Everytime i try to tell him he would get mad and just think of an excuse to say to me. For example "i'm busy" "i'm going out" "i'm going to my friends or cousins house", etc. Can anyone help me ? :blush:

you both are in a relation so it sometimes happened but at the same time after a few time you have discuss over the matter what actually both of you want. please don't break up the relation instead of it tried to find out the best solution . because in love such kind of problem comes and its you both who have to solve it. if we forget the person by heart then its mean that we don't love the person anymore but not by mind only heart because love start from heart not mind. B)

My boyfriend and I had the same problem. Our relationship was so perfect and then we'd argue over the stupidest stuff. I think the best thing to do is to not get upset, just to change the subject. Or you can pretend to cry, that makes guys feel really guilty and apologize. (Just kidding, you probably shouldn't do that.)If you change the subject to something that's not about your day, something that he won't get bothered hearing about, then he won't mind listening. You can still tell your girlfriends and your family all about your day, or you can talk to him about it when he's in a really good mood and wants to hear about it.About when you know you don't love someone anymore... You'll know. You'll wake up one morning, or be laying awake in bed one night thinking, and you'll realize that you can't see a future with this person anymore. You don't want to spend your life with them anymore -- because you don't love them. When this happens, believe me, you'll know.

You must learn to accept your differences, if you are not open to this idea, try to have a cool off and try to analyze your feelings. If you are enjoying your independence and do not miss him too much, maybe you don't love him anymore. If you learn that you still love him and he said that he really love you, you must talk on how to make your relationship work. Try to give and take, don't give up and adjusting to one another attitude is a process.