xisto Community
keego

How Do You Know When You Don't Love A Person Anymore? what makes u think u dont love a person nemore? ..

Someone please help me.. Im not sure what to do.. Everytime my spouse and I argue.. I feel like I should break up with her.. and i tried to break it to her.. But i dont have it in me to say officially "Its over" I feel like im somehow stuck on her.. Like im trapped, and don't want to leave her.. yet i now feel like im liking other girls.. But im jealous of her going to parties and dressing cute and sexy because I feel like someone is going to try to take her from me.. I know I should trust her.. But I had a different relationship where another girl dumped me for another guy. I guess i dont want that to happen to me again.. and aside to being taken away from me.. I dont want anything to happen to her.. Like someone possibly kidnapping her or something.. Where i live is kind of dangerous.. and she has had a time in her life where something like that happened to her (She was Assaulted..) I dont want something like that to happen to her again.. Leave me a message on my email.. Please.. I need all the help i can get.. because.. I dont know if I still love her or not..09scarface1@gmail.com

Listen. Men usually gives excuses to girls whenthey are very busy at the moment or they have been seeing other girls at the moment and one of their favorite excuses
is,

"Sorry, I am kinda busy this week."

Heck...I am a man and I use this excuse ALL THE TIME
to turn women down.

It's innocent and you can turn away a person without
hurting his or her feelings.

Here's the truth: If a man is REALLY attracted to
you, he WILL find SOME time to hang out with you no matter
how busy he is - even if it is just one hour a week.

The only reason he won't is because he doesn't
like you "enough".

Let's use YOU as an example...

If you were absolutely CRAZY about a guy, do you think
you could spare an hour of your busy schedule this week to
have a cup of coffee with her?

I bet the answer is "yes".

The same principle applies to men. If he loves
you "enough", he will make SOME time for you - it's
as simple as that. So try to raise the attraction by pulling back and getting back
again.

Sir,
Your above useful information is indeed short & brilliant, it cuts it finely & to the point.
My head is a mess at the moment & my feelings are confused. Ive been with my fella 4 years & to cut a long story short - We met eachother in 1985 and have been on & off over the years til 1998 then got back together in 2008, its a relationship by distance & he still lives under the same roof as his wife but sleeps separately, he has no relationship with her at all apart from his two children. We are in contact daily by text but lately for the last few months Ive been dithering about whether its working. A part of me feels we should have a break for a few months, another part of me feels we should split & the other part of me feels I should just ride it out.
To be honest, Ive had enough but still want him.
Your above quote is very true & to the point.
Thank you for your little bit of input.