xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Suicide Is Wrong

suicide is illegal? i wasnt aware of that? so you are saying that, if you commit suicide but not kill yourself, you are in big trouble with the law? anywho.. wow so many replys to my postwell when i said GAY i meant in the california way to say, it sucks... you know like when ateacher is really mean to you, and is alwaysing idk bugging you, you say, OMG THAT TEACHER IS SO GAYhaha... i think some people tought i was gay & ran a gayoriantated site.. o.o! completely not the case, im as sstraight as it getsanywho.. yea my site seems to go offline a lot.. its currently offline again! but yeapeople shouldnt really commit suicide

I dont know how many levels of wrong commiting suicide is. It is your body and all, but it's still murder if you your not capable of making decisions properly (Which depressed peeps aren't). If for some reason a mentally stable person wanted to commit suicide, I think I would do it with him just because I would be that surprised!

suicides - the word could be classified under the 'stupid' category. But i do feel, mercy killing should allowed. In some medical cases, i have seen people who are sure to die, but they undergo lots of physical stress before they finally die. It really makes me feel sorry for them. So, maybe few cases like these could have a different tag to it.ps: i am not a doctor !!!

i do not consider sucide is wrong coz it the menatal capability of that personb to sustain in this life. if that person has no wish and desires to live when there r no one for whome he can live why do others want that person to live.. do we take care of thjat persons emotions. no we dont even bother for the reason for what the other person ios depressedalways for sucide the only cause is lonelynes caused due to the negleted behaviour all others and his loved once.So i do noe go against sucide. As a matter of human rights i prefer that right has to be given for a human.

i dont get suicide, i mean look how long it took you to grow up, thats quite a while if your a young person. why would u want to redo that?. and ill never get the people who make their death a publicity stunt. if you want do the world a "favor" by killing yourself (if your that depressed) why would you make it a stunt by jumping off a building for instance, because we would have to walk past your body on the street below, which is really disgusting and depressing, i mean by looking at your body on the street someone could become really depressed and kill themselves too, like a domino effect. basically i think everyone can choose to die or not, but u should kill yourself in the privacy of your own home, so other people cant see you. <_<

suicide is cool, when your a bit down and no one to talk to, here's a knife and slash your wrist.suicide is cool, when your boyfriend/girlfriend dumped you, here's a gun and cocked it out.suicide is cool, when your humiliated in a crowd, here's a wall and bang it with your head.suicide is cool, you have no job and money, here's a toxic drink and gulp it in one sip.suicide is cool, that's the only way for us, weak to escape the suffering. <_< is this wrong or whathope no one get's inspired

Sorry but i disagree. If the person wants to take their own life. Then do it. Their own fault. I see this as afilter. The weak people get filtered out and the stronger ones survive. Im a fairly harsh personand i dont knowmany people that suicided. So this oppinion could possibly be botched, but this is my current oppinion.

Sure, suicide is bad. But just trying to brute-force prevent it doesn't help. (They'll do it before you can reach them.) You need to find out why they have this urge to commit suicide. Usually it's because they feel bad about themselves, but you need to understand their complete mental situation.The reason you'd want to do this is because you want to prevent them from trying again. If you understand the situation, you can work towards a solution.I've seen a few police videos where a sniper shoots a gun out of a suicidal man's hand, and then the police tackle him down and arrest him. That's not a good way to go. Putting him in jail for attempting suicide will only make things worse, and make him think there's no purpose in life. I'd suggest placing him in a mental hospital instead.

sucide is just for losers. don't know how a person can go upto this extreme action like killing own self. well life is not so easy so it's doesn't mean if you are facing problem is life and you go for sucide because after night day comes after sunset. alwayz sun rises. after ever grief a happines comes so as being a human we should face our problems and fight with them cause if you read about the great people you will find that most of them faced a lot problems in their life.

sucide is just for losers. don't know how a person can go upto this extreme action like killing own self. well life is not so easy so it's doesn't mean if you are facing problem is life and you go for sucide because after night day comes after sunset. alwayz sun rises. after ever grief a happines comes so as being a human we should face our problems and fight with them cause if you read about the great people you will find that most of them faced a lot problems in their life.

Don't condemn them blindly. Try to understand their situation first. If their situation is negligible enough, then you can condemn them. If they lost a husband or wife or something, you can try to redirect them to counseling. If they put a gun to their head if you suggest that, ask the police to use a sniper to shoot the gun out of the (wo)man's hand, and then take them to a mental hospital, or something.

In general, people commit suicide because they believe it's the best option, that it'll end the suffering, and that the world will be a better place without them. The people who believe that, are in fact, WRONG. Life is a gift, it's precious, and it's not something to be thrown away when the going gets rough. As a Christian, my belief is also, that life doesn't end after someone commits suicide, and for most of the kind of people who commit suicide, it can just make things WAY worse. Even if that's not your belief, it will cause more suffering, not just to you, but everyone around you. Family, friends, they'll all miss you terribly, and if you don't think you have any, WAKE UP! Even people you think of as your enemies can suffer from guilt, a lot of people will blame themselves for a person's suicide. Maybe that's the person's intention, to make everyone feel guilty, if that's the case, it's just for revenge, and it's a rotten, dirty, and downright STUPID thing to do. For 99% or reasons, suicide is a terrible idea, yes, if you're being tortured, and will probably die any day soon anyway, I can understand how suicide might be the best option, I'm not completely unreasonable, but it IS a bad idea in almost ALL cases. That's m take on it anyway.

For 99% or reasons, suicide is a terrible idea, yes, if you're being tortured, and will probably die any day soon anyway, I can understand how suicide might be the best option, I'm not completely unreasonable, but it IS a bad idea in almost ALL cases. That's m take on it anyway.

More like 99.9976%. If you're being tortured (like biologically, for instance), and you're terminally disabled, then that is called suicidal euthanasia. IF someone helps you to do it, then it's just called euthanasia. What do you think about that practice?

I've lost a few friends to suicide and it makes me sad that they didn't reach out to me first before taking their own lives. I don't think suicide is wrong or stupid, I think it's tragic and horrible that people are made to feel so unbearably useless and unloved that they just give up. It breaks my heart.

Sometimes suicide is what is best, in some cases, I find the word suicide not fitting.Think about old people who have been married for 40 years, one of them gets cancer and doesn't want to die a horrible death in a hospital bed or leave their partner alone when they die, so they get euthanasia pills to take before it gets too bad where they have nothing to live for, and both want to go to heaven together. I think it is OK for people to do that, if there is no road back to full health and the only alternative is months or years of suffering, and if the person is willing to do it when they cannot have it any longer, why not? They lived their life to its fullest, and they want to leave with their dignity intact.A200

Well since Xisto seems to be down.. or just my gay site, im going to talk about suicide and about how wrong it is.Ok first of all IF YOUR LIFE IS SO MISERABLE AND EVERYONE HATES YOU AND YOU JUST CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE
why in the world would you give the things that are hurting you (most likely people duh) the joy the HAPPINESS of seeing
you give up? and kill yourself! come on.. you are only making them happy not yourself! and so what you kill yourself
thats it! theres no turning back once you kill yourself.. nothing.. unless your extremely religious and believe in life after death
come on.. what are the ods of that?! are you really going to take the risk? jesus.. just wait to die and liev life to the fullest

be a little positive for once.. see the colors of the rainbow.. dont just live in black and white grayscaleish dreams
you are worth more than that! why in the world would destiny make it so you would be born then? for you to suffer?
uh i dont think so... so just dont do it.. its wrong.. and trust me you will hurt at least one person by doing that (other than your lame self ogcourse) and it will most likely be someone who really cares for you.. and that perhaps.. even though you might not see it. cant live without you! so why in the world would you do it? i mean it might be your parents.. wait hold that tought the whole reason why you might be thinking about suicide might be them.. so nevermind about that tought.. but what about your little brothers or sisters.. they look up to you.. i bet to you anything they do.. they want to be just like you.. so is that what you are trying to teach them? to give up be a quiter and kill yourself.. come on you are better than that.. and you know you are
heres another idea.. your grandparents who love and care so much for you.. wow you killing youself would just make their year.. they would feel bad and miserable for you dyuing and not them.. making them want to commiy suicide too! smart move.. silly emo kids.. gad! jesus.. weell if you havent guessed alreadfy.. this is meant for teenagers emo/suicide kids thinking about commiting suicide.. haha anywho where were we? oh yea..s uicide.. dont do it GAD! jst dont.. there is no point on doing so! cant you try something new? make a friend? eat some playdough? somethinG! ok im gonna make a things to do enstead of commiting suicide list.. breath

breath
smell
play
sing
listen to music
make a friend
walk to the beach
draw
make a myspace
talk to your family
go shopping
get a boyfriend
go to college
idk!! people add on :D im tired of typing hahah ill come back and add more th1ings kks?! gotta check if my site is back up yo!

Even by the bible it says that the ones who will kill themselves will go to heal, because they don't deserve to get the prize of "Heaven",

As like you give god the gift he gave you, and say "I don't want the life yu gave me".