xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Suicide Is Wrong

Well since Xisto seems to be down.. or just my gay site, im going to talk about suicide and about how wrong it is.Ok first of all IF YOUR LIFE IS SO MISERABLE AND EVERYONE HATES YOU AND YOU JUST CANT TAKE IT ANYMOREwhy in the world would you give the things that are hurting you (most likely people duh) the joy the HAPPINESS of seeingyou give up? and kill yourself! come on.. you are only making them happy not yourself! and so what you kill yourselfthats it! theres no turning back once you kill yourself.. nothing.. unless your extremely religious and believe in life after deathcome on.. what are the ods of that?! are you really going to take the risk? jesus.. just wait to die and liev life to the fullestbe a little positive for once.. see the colors of the rainbow.. dont just live in black and white grayscaleish dreamsyou are worth more than that! why in the world would destiny make it so you would be born then? for you to suffer?uh i dont think so... so just dont do it.. its wrong.. and trust me you will hurt at least one person by doing that (other than your lame self ogcourse) and it will most likely be someone who really cares for you.. and that perhaps.. even though you might not see it. cant live without you! so why in the world would you do it? i mean it might be your parents.. wait hold that tought the whole reason why you might be thinking about suicide might be them.. so nevermind about that tought.. but what about your little brothers or sisters.. they look up to you.. i bet to you anything they do.. they want to be just like you.. so is that what you are trying to teach them? to give up be a quiter and kill yourself.. come on you are better than that.. and you know you areheres another idea.. your grandparents who love and care so much for you.. wow you killing youself would just make their year.. they would feel bad and miserable for you dyuing and not them.. making them want to commiy suicide too! smart move.. silly emo kids.. gad! jesus.. weell if you havent guessed alreadfy.. this is meant for teenagers emo/suicide kids thinking about commiting suicide.. haha anywho where were we? oh yea..s uicide.. dont do it GAD! jst dont.. there is no point on doing so! cant you try something new? make a friend? eat some playdough? somethinG! ok im gonna make a things to do enstead of commiting suicide list.. breathbreathsmellplaysinglisten to musicmake a friendwalk to the beachdrawmake a myspacetalk to your familygo shoppingget a boyfriendgo to collegeidk!! people add on :) im tired of typing hahah ill come back and add more th1ings kks?! gotta check if my site is back up yo!

Don't worry, or at least don't get yourself killed. Xisto is free hosting service, and like many other hosting services it has periods of downtime. Don't think it's down only couse your gay site is down. Just becouse your gay doesn't mean everyone is after you, like maybe your parents are! That just not right. I'm fond of gay people, i like to be around of gay people, but this is not gay service, it's serious service with many worries on their mind.Do you think that admins of this site should kill themselves only because your site is or my site or any other site is down! OF course not. It is normal for someone who is providing bandwidth to have time that bandwidth is not reacheable. It's normal, just like beeing gay! :)So don't wory, or at least don't kill yourself, couse even if you do, dowtime is going to be fixed, and your site is going to be online soon again! :)

Suicide, in almost every case, is completely pointless and wasteful. There are extreme cases that you could call exceptions, such as being tortured. These scenarios are inescapable, and would be the only time that suicide isn't completely pointless and wasteful. Apart from such situations, whatever reason a person a person wants to kill themselves, it can be changed. Almost every single time. There is just no need what so ever for it.

Suicide, in almost every case, is completely pointless and wasteful. There are extreme cases that you could call exceptions, such as being tortured. These scenarios are inescapable, and would be the only time that suicide isn't completely pointless and wasteful. Apart from such situations, whatever reason a person a person wants to kill themselves, it can be changed. Almost every single time. There is just no need what so ever for it.

I'm a Protestant so I don't have too much against it. If life is really so unbearable and you're not just doing it because you girl/boyfriend ditched you then I think it's a persons choice. As for the torture, I myself would rather kill myself than experience such crushing pain. I can only imagine how hard it is to kill yourself with no help from tall buildings/weapons/water so my respects go to all hostages/soldiers who have gone belly up as opposed to giving away information or allowing themselves to be used by their captures.I have never considered killing myself as their's nothing wrong with my life, but I can see many many scenarios where it's the only option. I don't blame for instance, the business men who killed themselves at the time of the Wallstreet crash- life for them could've gone on, but it would've been a terrible life filled with poorness and strife.

If someones making your life a misery why should you be punished for it! I have the uncanny ability not to care what people say. Personally i'd phone the police on them and leave it at that. I care more about saving my life than saving theirs and the deserve prson or to be sued etc.

I've always thought that suicide was kindof stupid, I mean come on... killing yourself's just gonna make it worse for everyone else.
Even if you've got a religion, and expect an afterlife. Well I'm a fourteen year old Muslim, and Islam says that if somebody commits suicide they go straight to hell (known as Jahannam)-- that really kicks those mad suicide bombers in the shins (the "72 virgins for suicide bombers" myth is just propaganda)!

But seriously, Hell's gotta be worse than a depressed life. Islam is very descriptive of hell, for example people must eat "fruit" that will boil their insides like oil :) . Here's a Qur'anic quote about suicide:

But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily God hath been to you Most Merciful!
If any do that in rancour and injustice,- soon shall We cast them into the Fire: And easy it is for God.

Quran 4:29 - 4:30

and a hadith

Narrated Abu Huraira-: The Prophet said, "He who commits suicide by throttling shall keep on throttling himself in the Hell Fire (forever) and he who commits suicide by stabbing himself shall keep on stabbing himself in the Hell-Fire."
Book #23, Hadith #446 (Sahih Bukhari)

And I'm sure Islam isn't the only religion condemning Suicide, i mean the Bible's sixth commandment "thou shall not kill", it never says what "thou" can't kill, does it?

Anyway I just don't get the whole thing with emos, I mean they have their own culture (music, dress-sense, etc) but they would easily give it up for death. Seems kindof weird to me.

Anyway I would only think it's right for somebody to willingly allow themself to be killed (so not to directly commit suicide), if it was to save another person's life. Also the story of when Ismail (Ishmael pbuh) seems appropriate here. Very similar to the Jewish/Christian version. Ibrahim (Abraham pbuh) and his wife were very old, however after never having a child before, they were blessed with a baby boy. They cared for him so much, but Ibrahim was a pious man and messenger of God, he had a revelation from God commanding him to sacrifice his son. At this point Ismail (pbuh) was a bit older, but still a child. But even at that age he was willing to be sacrificed if that was what God had commanded, not influenced at all by the temptations of Satan/Shaitan/Iblis. But as it turned out it was all a test from God, a test of Ibrahim's (pbuh) faith. Later Ismail (pbuh) became the forefather of the Arabs, while his brother Ishaq (Issac pbuh) became the forefather of the Israelites; wonder what they'd think if they saw the Arab-Israel Confilct present in Israel and Palestine today.

Anyway went a bit OT there, but obviously "willingness to be killed" is a bit different to actually committing suicide-- but if you were in a situation where one person might have to die to save a whole lot of other people I think it'd be acceptable. Euthanasia is considered suicide, and I'm against that.

If someones making your life a misery why should you be punished for it! I have the uncanny ability not to care what people say. Personally i'd phone the police on them and leave it at that. I care more about saving my life than saving theirs and the deserve prson or to be sued etc.

If the thing ruining your life is multi-billion dollar company or a terrible government there's not much you can do. People don't kill themselves just because of other people. I agree- if one man/woman was making my life miserable I'd be tempted to pay a group of people to beat them up or sue.

I agree with elaks. People just do not kill themselves because of other people. It could be other things in live that they are tired of, or they miss. Maybe they have lost someone they loved, or they are in big financial problems. Many people would say that it is not e good enough reason to kill themselves, but some people are not as strong about these things as others. They could also have mental problems. One of my neighbors killed himself, and he had that problem. He had nothing other wrong in his life; He had a wife, children, money and it seemed like he was happy. He went to therapy, but and it worked for a while. His wife went to Texas to visit the new granddaughter, and when she tried to call home nobody answered. The next day someone went to check on him, and they found him dead.

Suicide may be wrong in the most cases, but not all of them are stupid emo kids. Sometimes there is other reasons.

i'd say it depends on the reson resons like :"my girlfriend dumped me" are very stupid but sometimes i think suicide my be the best way out (why is it iligall anyway ? ) :S

Is suicide illegal? Didn't know that... (I don't really pay attention to anything.)

Who are you to determine what's right and wrong?You've obviously never experienced a false sense of hope or any kind of cognitive distortion while thinking. And if suicide was 'right' and not wrong then everyone would be doing it. People who consider suicide can't just snap out of it...or take a deep breath and go dancing in a patch of flowers. They're mentally ill. It's just like how people who are anorexic can't just all of a sudden go, "hey you know what, I am rather thin, I think I might go and eat a hotdog"...It just doesn't happen, they need mental help and training, and by the sounds of your post, I don't think you've ever experienced why or how people do things like that.Suicide and feeling 'a little bit down' are two entirely different things. It's people like you who made emo people invent that annoying catch phrase "you just don't understand me".

Edited by strange-garden (see edit history)

i'd say it depends on the reson resons like :"my girlfriend dumped me" are very stupid but sometimes i think suicide my be the best way out (why is it iligall anyway ? ) :S

A friend of mine killed herself a few months ago, and it wasn't over breaking up with a boyfriend or anything like that...She was just miserable. and she wasn't "stupid", either...She was doing marketing at university and was a very smart girl. When she died, I didn't understand, she seemed like she was enjoying her life, to me anyway, I used to work with her and I guess she was hiding it pretty well...Although a few weeks before her death, I spoke to her on the phone and she told me she was being stalked after her handbag was stolen...and she seemed so angry, like I'd never heard before.

I feel like if I had've stayed at her house for a while or something and took her shopping and stuff around the time she died, I could've prevented it.

I think suicide is wrong, and I think preventing it is also important. People constantly tell me that people will turn around their lives and decide that this is the wrong way out. However, this isn't always the case. Someone close to me has been suicidal for three years and still threatens to do so regularly, and I don't even think it's a serious threat; perhaps it is just a basic cry for attention. Anyway, if I hadn't let people know she was trying to kill herself I have no doubt she would of; I don't think I could have lived with that. It's funny, I started typing this post with the intention of explaining why preventing suicide is a waste of time and then began to realize how I would feel if that person was dead right now. I guess if I'm against capital punishment I have to be in favor of preventing suicide, so yeah; suicide is terrible.

yeah i heard that somewhere that suicide is iligal (that might be the street wisdom but i saw it belivible) well i'm not trying to tell if it's wrong or right ; just saying woot i think.