xisto Community
PinQ

Gmail Or Hotmail Gmail vs Hotmal

What's better Gmail or Hotmail??  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At first I like GMail because it's allow pop3 access and extra storage. But later... GMail has too much spam for me I can't control so... I like Hotmail more because of short e-mail address (***@msn.com) and compatible with MSN Messenger more than GMail. and now I have already got 250mb of spaces for hotmail, I think this is enough for me.

There are both negative and positive aspects of both of them. Personally i use G-mail as an online stash where i can spare loads of files - while hotmail is being used for regular mail. Im not quite used to gmail yet so i prefer hotmail. Gmail is currently expanding hugely these past years - and obviously google will dominate in the near future. It wont take long until "Google chat" will be created (if its not already up and running) to conquer msn Messenger. A Site with such heavy traffic slowly dominates all different aspects of our internet usage.

G mail is better for storing large file's But has no Extra's Like Messenger.Hotmail on the other hand has Alot of extra's like Messenger and a organiser. If you way them up they eqaully have there ups and downs, its just a personal preference.My personel favourite is Hotmail as it gives me enough Storage.

hotmail is pretty good, but i don't use it xDgmail always has new features, a ton of space, and google chat.you can also put photos in your contactsand you can personalize your google page xDi vote for gmail =)

I myself ever since I got in to computers have used Hotmail since it was the only one at the time I have heard of so ever since then I have just upgraded storage and stuff for I can transfer more. But the best besides Hotmail is Gmail since they upgrade more and better interesting styles. The ones that Hotmail just did this past year are not very well done at all.

Gmail Or Hotmail ? It is a really very difficult to select from these two words as mine favourite . Because I used hotmail for allmost more than 3 years and I love it . There are certain reason for I Love hotmail . I liked its interface , the services it provides , its appearance is attractive , moreover its skin colour is blue which is mine favourite colours. :( But the things which made me afraid from using hotmail its limited space as compare ti Gmail . And the worst thing is that if you never login to your inbox for a month you looses all your mails .Six months back when I met accident I was unable to sign in to my inbox so I lost all my mails . That is the main reason why I start disliking Hotmail. Talking about Gmail , It has unlimited space so any one never need to delete a single mail . I think so it is more secure than Hotmail. So I think so Gmail is better than Hotmail . :)

Gmail Or Hotmail ? It is a really very difficult to select from these two words as mine favourite . Because I used hotmail for allmost more than 3 years and I love it . There are certain reason for I Love hotmail . I liked its interface , the services it provides , its appearance is attractive , moreover its skin colour is blue which is mine favourite colours. :( But the things which made me afraid from using hotmail its limited space as compare ti Gmail . And the worst thing is that if you never login to your inbox for a month you looses all your mails .Six months back when I met accident I was unable to sign in to my inbox so I lost all my mails . That is the main reason why I start disliking Hotmail.
Talking about Gmail , It has unlimited space so any one never need to delete a single mail . I think so it is more secure than Hotmail.
So I think so Gmail is better than Hotmail . :)

Gmail may be better because you have to purchase it and they handout more space for others and have better styles unlike what MSN has comeout with a couple months ago. Since it costs money to get out they offer more protection from others getting into your emails. Gmail offers better password recovery, unlike hotmail they made me go through alot of hassle while I was trying to remember how I signed up with the information I gave them 4 years ago when I made the email. And it was unfair to many people who Hotmail gave away the extra storage to only a certain amount of email users and the rest got stuck with the default, unlike Gmail they offer unlimited.

Gmail's almost at 3GB and I like the nice, clean interface. Hotmail drives me crazy. Hate it, plus their spam filtering isn't as good. (IMHO) I've used hotmail for a long time, but the 250MB is just to little. I can't believe they haven't raised the storage in such a long time, and the interface is awful. I can't stand all the ads...

Gmail's almost at 3GB and I like the nice, clean interface. Hotmail drives me crazy. Hate it, plus their spam filtering isn't as good. (IMHO) I've used hotmail for a long time, but the 250MB is just to little. I can't believe they haven't raised the storage in such a long time, and the interface is awful. I can't stand all the ads...

I had Hotmail at one point, and it got just way too cluttered for me; however, for some reason, they gave me unlimited space on my hotmail account. I switched to GMail and like it a lot better. I like how organized and user-friendly it is. I also like how you can basically have a conversation with someone on it with fast reply time.

Yeah... and MSN hasn't been doing much to combat the fact that Google is besting them in every way possible...

Gmail is the best!!!! I hate hotmail more than any of it's competitors. There's way too many ads for my liking, and you have to click five different things just to get to your inbox! It's very annoying for us with dialup... (Okay, i'm exaggerating about the num. of clicks) Gmail, on the other hand, has no ads and it has the letter "G" in it! You can't get better than that! I like the interface of gmail a lot, too.G M A I L R O C K S ! ! !