xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

i used shyper.com 'till they canceled the free hosting, and i found this webhosting through Free-WebHosting.com

How did I find you?Well I wanted a free web host who could provide me with php and preferably a MYSQL database for my new website. So I search google for free php hsoting and there was a link to some database of all the best providers around. So I picked a number between one and ten from the list and guess where I ended up. Here. So I sort of came here accidently aswell as purposely too!

I looked and looked for free hosting nd i finally came across a couple good hosts. but then it turned out they werent all that good, so a friend of mine told me to goto clickherefree.com which i did go there. and after along time of looking there i found Xisto. So i hope Xisto is better than my last free hosts.

Edited by talbotda13 (see edit history)

I was browsing trough search engines, reviews and all for hours to find a good host like Xisto, because my recent host had too many errors and a filesize limit of 1mB :D About 2am yesterday I found it, heaven, Xisto and here am 1... :D

i was looking around search engnies and free hosting sites and there was a link to trap 17 so i clicked on it and here i am...i didnt even see the main page for trap till later on they the link directed me to the forum straight off.

I went to have a individual space in the internet. So I went to find a good free jsp space provider. Soon, I found Xisto from another website. Here is a very good place. I can not only get free jsp space, but also practise my English skills and know new friends :D

i found Xisto by this site (bkiss.trap17.com) :D i dont know what made me go to the Xisto.com bit but i did heh. Im really glad i did though. I have been looking for free hosting for ages now.