xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

Well well well... Believe or not, I found Xisto because of my lack of sleep! :rolleyes: I was actually looking for the best host possible through a list of free hosts and when I read "Xisto" it made me think about an old old joke between a friend and I... so I clicked :) And personaly... I think Xisto is the best one I could have found! I prefere, by far, "the post to host" concept than having to pay to be hosted :) Plus, Xisto is high rated on all the references website!

I actually discovered this site indirectly through the google search engine. For the last week I have been looking for a free web host to host my experimental website. I started off with the usual popular candidates like yahoo and tripod but I didn't like their service, especially the space and the ads. I have been typing a combination of word including "free" and "webhost" until i came across a website (can't remember the name) recommending Xisto. I looked at the website and I liked the service being offered. Then I came across the free-webhost.com site who had tons of positive feedback from its users. At this point I had no choice but to become a member of trap 17.

I found it on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . I've been looking for a good place to host for a while, but I'd just been looking at complete free or paid hosting. I'd been staying away from post to host's for a while, just because I didn't know much about them, but I finally decided why not, it was only one or two dozen posts a month, and I could go paid somewhere else later on if I didn't like it. Nearly didn't join here, but it's a lot easier to post here than I thought it would be. I might stick around :rolleyes:

umm,i have been in Xisto for ages...run back first coming into Xisto by th web hosts review.ha,this way is the most in poll like what i thought.i set up my own site first and start a good forum which many friends could come there to relax.given that Xisto gives me more and more storage,i could upload important files to my site.thanks Xisto by my heart.my site is rather great now and hope me to be able to be helpful to Xisto...

i was looking for some quality webspace for free. i signed up at Xisto but for some reason i got error when i tried to post. Xisto has links to here and i tried and here i am...

I am looking for some good web host with php and mysql weeks ago... and in one of this searchs I have found a top10 site of the best free webhosts. Xisto was in second place (the first place sux! Xisto is much better) and here I am :rolleyes: . And I see Xisto has not only a good webhost, but a great forum too :)

I found Xisto on another forum (Serbian forum, http://www.elitesecurity.org/), and everybody was recommending it. The biggest thing I like about Xisto is that you must earn your web space, bandwidth etc. Using this method, there is no way that some kid with 3 html pages and a few pics can get this great hosting plan without lifting a finger. If Xisto grew out to be a 100% free hosting solution, I doubt that it would have any advanced features (php, mySQL, cPanel, etc.).

I have found one topic at some computer related forum about the sites that host for free. Among more than 100 sites,the best comments had Xisto,so I decided to give it a try.So far I think that I have not made a mistake,becasuse I am very satisfied with everything Xisto has to offer.I will recommend it to all my friends.

uhhhh..i found this site on a link in a site called thefanlistings.orgwell...i found this site earlier...but i always find web hosting...then sign up...then think its stupid...but when i came to this site....i regestered with my usual name "thebluekirby" and it said the name was already regestered. so i sent a password reterval and it sent it to my email address.XD who knew, i signed up a long time ago and didn't even know lol

I think it was freewebhosts..... one of those that rates hosting sites. I chose Xisto though because of upgrade-ability. Being new I don't know what I'll need but it seems so easy to upgrade if I run out of space. I thought at first the forums might be hard to keep up with but everyone has been so helpful, I wouldn't do this again without the forums. I'm sure I'll get lots of answers as I continue to delve into the past topicsThanks for being Free too :rolleyes:

My friend "Dooga" refered me to this wonderful site! It's sort of ironic, because I hate posting in forums, but the packages are so good, I am starting to enjoy posting! Thank you! (Hey, this is the 40000 post of the forum! WOW!) Anyways, I think this site is cool! I love the site!~Anty (or whyme, but whatever)