xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

Out of frustration due to many internal error 500s of freehostia.com, I decided to find another host. And here I am, enjoying it. :)Not that accidentally of course.^_~

well finding this site was the best thing that happened ,i tried many free hosting but all of them were simply tricks to get their advertise published for free while when i cam to trap i checked lots of reviews ,and signed up here and i am not regretting that descision.its tjhe best free hosting you can get,one can say it gives young enterpreneurs a boost .i would also like to say that in this forum you get the hosting credits easily and even earning them is fun because of this friendly forum . i recommend Xisto to all my friends.its cool

I discovered Xisto while seraching on Google.And then I am here , this is an amazing hosting for FREE ever , I don't know what could I do if that day I was lazy to search for a free hosting site :)

i googled the word "trap" in a suicidal mood, found trap 17 and joined..... it quite cheered me up. :)

An online friend referred me here. I was having a hard time finding a reliable and free host (I realize the oxymoron), but I was pleasantly surprised coming here. The space and BW is very generous for a free host if you don't mind making a few posts here and there. Good job, I plan on using this host a lot.