xisto Community
mc05w37

Do Girls Like Tall Guys?

do girls like tall guys?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think girls will date shorter guys as long as they're good looking and/or have a good personality. However, girls definitely like the guy to be taller than them.I think tall guys generally look more athletic, which is part of why they're more attractive to girls, but some tall guys look really lanky and disgusting, whereas guys who are like 180 cm (about 5' 11"), usually don't look overly lanky.And any case, if you're 175 cm then I wouldn't worry, that's like the average height for a guy about, so that's definitely not short. Short for a guy is like less than 163 cm, and as long as the girl's shorter than you it doesn't matter.Plus, a guy's personality and looks otherwise seem much more important in my experience.

Sorry mate, but they do.
Just like boys like shorter girls.

But they dont like guys who are absolutely towering over them.

On the other hand, they think small guys are cute and you've got a chance there. :D

Funny question man....
I know a girl who likes men very short.
I also know a girl who likes men who are like skyscrapers.
I know few more girls who do not like men...

Come on people... There is no one characteristics that makes you something... So...
I am not an expert.. But if at all girls get attracted to tall men... Hell. i will go and push myself into a surgery and make myself taller.. :( LOL.

Heheh, sorry buddy, but girls tend to love taller guys. The same thing happen in the opposite way for guys. But don't worry about that, work on your personality, be friendly and try to be handsome.

It is kind a hard to find someone as good as me you know... but it's all good because there is only one ColonelUM in the world for billions of girls "jk" so you don't have to worry about that part. :D

Funny question man....I know a girl who likes men very short.
I also know a girl who likes men who are like skyscrapers.
I know few more girls who do not like men...

I am pretty sure that Liam_CF was talking about the average girls, thats why he said that ;p

from what i've noticed is that girls mostly like tall guys especialy short girls. girls only really like short guys because they always think they're cute. but i know for sure girls dont like creepishly tall guys though. i guess most likely the tall guy would get the girl as a girlfriend.

I am 24 5ft 9 172pounds I am very handsome..And I tend to get a lot of women do to my personality and the fact that I'm taller then most females..So I don't have a problem being short

I'm 15 years old and and 5 fut and I'm desprate for girls they ceep on regecting me, iv asked out 15 girls in the last 5 weeks and they have all sed no please help-reply by eddie

You guys are dumb

Do Girls Like Tall Guys?

Dude 99% of the people that posted here don't know how tall you are=))

175 = 5 foot 9:)) <-- thats average height.

Girls Tend to like Taller Guys But Thats only if they look good. 99% of the realy tall guys are ugly and tend to get bullied and lack of confidence.

You don't see any girl taller than 170cm 5 ft 7 thats in small cases unless they arefat and ugly or have a big *bottom* fat parents:))

The average height in girls is 160cm - 165cm . Thats in uk

In other countries they are shorter.

Dude you should be thanking God for your height man I wish I had your height.

175:)) By the way I'm 17yr old and I haven't grown since I was 12 and my heghit is 5ft 4:(

I'm alright with it;)

-reply by Looooooooool

Yeah personally I do... I'm about 5"9" and a guy really has to be taller than me for me to be interested, as superficial as it sounds. But you shouldn't see it as a problem, there are other aspects that girls look at beyond just height.

well we don't like tall tall guys we only want a guy thats taller than us so we wont feel weird thats how it is its superficial ya but the guy has to be taller than the girl but in otherwise no we don't like tall tall guys- just guys that are taller than us lol

-reply by samantha

Im not dat tall but im a very sweet dude so i ahve no problem in this department!!BUT girls tend to like tall guys because they feel safe when they are around and that shows he's a real man as compared to a short guy who may be easily scared by the big okes! lol!:P

I think liking of a girl and a boy is not just the matter of hight only. Many other factors counts here. Just having a good height and physique and having a bad beviour will call a negative approach from girls. So if you are good in other factors I mean to say if you have other strong features with you and in your personality then just be bold and be confident.?

yep i think they are cause i have 1.96 m and some girls that I've been with told me that the height was sexy. But i think it's something as a bonus not the main reason why they like me if i had 1,80 it would have been the same thing just without the bonus. So you don't have to worry about your height that much cause you're not short just normal. And there are some 1,60m really cute girls that i know and i can't touch because of my height (i don't like the height gap to be to large).So your height is good no need to get upset about that, check other measurements :P)

I laugh when someone who is 175 says he is short...And I felt worried when someone said "yeah if you'are 180cm don?t worry, you just don't have the taller bonus"

I am 167 - 170 ( depends on the shoes )

but then again my country the avarage of men is estimated to be 172,5 cm

Yes girls prefer taller men, but like someone said, only taller enough.

I like taller girls than me... Like 175 cm girls.

I'm not having much luck with those ones, but I wont give up!

it's just my thing, shorter girls than don't atract me as much, I'm the excepcion :)