xisto Community
kenobi

What Is Your Favourite Tv Series?

Lost is the best tv series that are going.. I cant wait for start of 4 season...It is really dramatic and really mystery..It is the best TV Series for me and for my friends too..we are still talking about new episodes and cant wait for next :P Just brutal story and brutal psycho mystery B)

For a half year ago I turned down everything that began with TV... (TV News, TV Series, TV Show).I was so tired of all empty, shallow and intrigiuing shows, so I refuse watching anything on TV.My friend, is a constantly TV watcher recommend House M.D. He knew my thoughts about tv.He pointed out, that i shouldn't miss this great show. He show me the pilot episode of House, andI loved it. Both fun and educational. I have reconsidered my opinion about TV shows, series and I'm glad my friend persuaded me watching House.

As this has become... quite recent, and the first season has finished, one of my favourites is Heroes.I remember watching the trailers and previews on TV and thinking... "Wow" because it was simply... enthralling. I saw loads of images on magazines and there was all this... excitement about it.I've watched every single episode of Heroes. Normally, I just skip a few, and then come back, but for Heroes, I watched every single one. It was simply... amazing. I loved the people with powers and just the way it was made.In England, Season 2 isn't for a while, I don't think...I'm a fan of fantasy, all kinds, and Heroes was just...Recently I made a RPG website, and it was about characters with abilities like Heroes. To see it on screen was great, like a thing from my mind :)I was wondering when the series would come. I mean, you see loads of films, like "Fantastic Four" and "The Incredibles" all with people with abilities, to have a series, a long one at that, just leads us on, and tempts us to watch more.Anyway, that's my comment on Heroes. I can't wait for Season 2.

Well my favourite TV series is Dragonball Z which is currently being aired on Cartoon Network.Every time there is a all new episode.Though this programme has become old now but since I haven't seen it before therefore every new episode fascinates me.I can't wait for the next day to start, in order to watch a new episode.I love watching Dragonball Z and its characters are amazing.Goku,Gohan,krillin.yamcha,tian,vegeta,freeza,trunks,garlic junior and others have been the main attraction of the show.Goku-The super saiyan just rocks,I love his super saiyan powers and no one can defeat him.Apart from these show I love to watch other shows like laugh for gags,these show has always something new in each and every comic act.Simpsons is another TV serial which I love watching.And I watch oprah too.I love to watch music channels like MTV,Channel V ,9X and others.

MY Favorite tv series is Mad tv, two and a half men, and many more, but due to writers protesting, they aren't showing new episodes :SThough I support writers, whatever they are up to.

right now one of my favorite tv show has to be "pushing daisie", it's new on ABC, it's about this guy that can bring dead people back to life and he makes a living by selling pies and also by interviewing murder victums to find out who killed them and collect the prize money, and in the mist of all the he revives his childhood love and now she alive but they cant touch each other again or she'll die and theres a buch of other stuff going on and i love the narater he sounds like something out of a docter seus book or movie, it a wonderfull TV show.the other show that i love, and has been running for a bit, and try to watch on a regular basis is "house" it's a realy good comedie/drama about this somewht drug addicted docter and is like the best one in the hospital and it's very controvercial. "smaville" is about supermans life before he became superman it's really great it's on its last season i believe.other shows i love are animated shows like: avatar, naruto, onepeice, chowder, and a bunch of other realy nice shows if i wrote them down it would be almost endless.

right now one of my favorite tv show has to be "pushing daisie", it's new on ABC, it's about this guy that can bring dead people back to life and he makes a living by selling pies and also by interviewing murder victums to find out who killed them and collect the prize money, and in the mist of all the he revives his childhood love and now she alive but they cant touch each other again or she'll die and theres a buch of other stuff going on and i love the narater he sounds like something out of a docter seus book or movie, it a wonderfull TV show.

Futurama! I think it's so much better than the simpsons. Done by the same guy if you didn't know, just I always laugh a bit more at futurama. It's really bender the robot that makes it so good lol, he has no morals at all!
Although that "Pushing Daisie" series sounds interesting...

I'm bringing this up to life to say I really like House M.D. And Criminal Minds. I'm not a fan of any type of TV series but these two are just remarkable. I can't wait to see the return of the Criminal Minds, tho` the leave of Mandy Patinkin was a big loss..

I think I like gilmore girls more than anything although One tree hill comes pretty close...I watched heroes and the ending is a bit disappointing...