xisto Community
kenobi

What Is Your Favourite Tv Series?

House, one of the most innovative programs, with a unique concept. The actors do a pretty good job, all of them. I also like hustle(used to be on BBC). Some of the cons they pulled off were pretty amazing and the suspense created was also good. Scrubs is another one, really funny. JD is an awesome looser if there is such a thing. His imagination sometimes makes me roll over with laughter. Prison break is good, but it's been on a downward spiral since season 1. Lets see how season 4 unfolds.

First it was the LOST series, but now. It's SOUTH PARK. The best comedy series ever! I've watched every episode twice (some 3 times..) and i will watch them more times!

My very favorite show was Prison Break, but that died, :PSecond favorite would be Carpoolers, also died..Third favorite is Scrubs, which died but is now back alive.It seems every show I like dies, :P

My favorite t.v program? A far as comedy goesprobably old ones like "Lost in Space","The Munsters", and "The Adams family". I also like the original "Twilight zone" with Rod Sterling.That has to be one of the greatest shows ever.Oh yes, I almost forgot, "Monty Python's flying circus".

I watched a lot of TV series, I can't say which one is my favorite, because a lot of them were/is good.. Starting from sci-fi like Babylon 5, Stargate, fallowing with Prison break, Day break and maybe even Jericho.. And of course all those detectives like Monk and etc. Oh, I also always watch Dr. Haus too :PI think the list is not full, but it's what I remember now.

My favorite television series? If I am allowed to pick between a few different genres, I would have to say Scarecrow & Mrs. King, Macgyver, and Stargate: SG1. Obviously, it's not hard to tell that I very much enjoy action packed shows, but this isn't all true either.But yes, these are my favorite. If I had to chose between them, it would be very difficult for me.