xisto Community
kenobi

What Is Your Favourite Tv Series?

Sigh...I watch too much TV. I used to watch Lost. I got up til the beginning of second season and then I stopped. It was going a bit slow so I stopped folloowing and never caught up. I want to get caught up again. My friend says it got good again. I just need to find some1 with the DVDs so I can watch it nonstop. My fave shows right now are Heroes and Grey's Anatomy.I also watch Prison Break, Nip/Tuck, Weeds, Prison Break, Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl, American Idol, and Dexter. I got into Weeds, Nip/Tuck, and Ugly Betty over the summer and continued following it on TV.

*Humming the MacGyver song already*I love MacGyver, I grew up watching him and I still watch him on DVD today. I LOVE the cheezy 80s stuff and the whole inventivness of his escapes.I also credit him with making me like fixing stuff.

I seem to like all these comedy programs, even though half of them are rather old ones made back loads of years ago...Certain TV programs i enjoy watching are: My Family, Dad's Army, Vicar of Dibley, Only Fools and Horses, and all that stuff.Out of all the comedies shown on TV, I'd personally have to say that My Family is the best out of the lot :lol: Personally I think it's really funny, the others are great too such as Only Fools and Horses with david jason, but My Family just kicks *bottom* :)

I like a lot of television shows. Most of them are in the original channels that you don't even need to pay to get them. I like the Simpsons, Family Guy, Prison Break, and Sarah Connor chronicles, which are from channel 11 fox. Then theirs channel 5 which is not The CW which are supernatural and smallville. Then NBC channel 4 are Scrubs and The Office. Then Channel 7 ABC is LOST.Well you can see that their are a lot shows that i like and i can't pick which one should be my top. If i were to pick it would be like the simpsons #1 and the office #2 and family guy #3.

It's gotta be friends, no wait scrubs, no friends!!! Arrggh Son of the beach!

lol there there
i like friends too..but i like heaps more

im very into comedy

so Friends, How I met your mother, rules of engagement, family guy, simpsons of course, two and half men..heaps more lol

HEROES - I LOVE IT!!! seriously, the plot, the humour, the characters, background eveything is great!!! I hate lost because its so random and boring!

My favorite TV show is George Lopez. That show is so funny. George and his mom are always cracking jokes on everyone on that show. I have pretty much seen all the George Lopez shows. I hope that they make some new ones soon.

My fav TV Series has to be FRIENDS!!! It's absolutely amazing and hilarious and it rocks!! :lol: After that its probably Mind Your Language and then The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

I would say Mork & Mindy at the moment, I really like it. Just the kind of family friendly humour, i do like scrubs and family guy too.Anyone remember Mork & Mindy? People of my generation really don't know but I discovered it on cable and have a season or two on DVD

i must say that my most top favourite TV series would have to be CSI and Bone i just love to watch the investigation in the progressions wilst having my own theories although its a rarity it feels great when your theory is correct. other series that i enjoy are:home improvementspimp my ridemonster garageamerican chopperextreme makeovertheres more but theses are the top favourites

Oh, House, M. D., Teachers, Psych, Monk, MASH, MST3K (Mystery Science Theater 3000, a grand old show with a few guys making fun of terribly made movies), The IT Crowd (British), and most of all, Chuck.Chuck is great. It's the ultimate nerd flick TV series. Can't wait for season two to start!

I don't know much American TV series, but I watch Lost and comic series of Sabrina.But here Turkey, I watch Kurtlar Vadisi which means Wolves Valley in English.