xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Cheeky

Corruption In High School Enviroment How Corrupted Is Your School? High Schools only

If corrupt is synonymous with white, then yes. Haha, in all seriousness, a lot of junk goes in my yuppy school...lot's of alcohol, drugs, etc. One of the things that isn't too prominent is violence. We might get an outbreak in the cafeteria once a year, but nothing more than that. In terms of that stuff, we're actually pretty mild, but all in all, we've got some wacky stuff going on. Unfortunately, there's not much you can really do about it because it's inevitable. You can't build a straight-edge school, it just won't work. Kids need to rebel. They need to feel that rush every once in a while. Of course, some are worse than others, but the presence will always be felt, no matter where you live.

Corrupted???? ;) My School May Be The Most Corrupted One Coz Talking With The Friend Of Opposite Sex Is Meant That They Are In Love :P . now You People Think How Much Corrupted Is My School...We Cannot Converse With Any Girls Otherwise We Will Be Suspended For A Week. But Still I Have One Girl Friend There..... ;)

My school is okay. We DO have druggies and a smoke corner.. but what school doesn't? We came 5th in England.. yet we still have problems.This morning this girl from my year, a friend, was threatened with a knife... because some girl HAD to steal her IPOD.. She told the girl if she didn't steal her IPOD she was going to stab her and if she stabbed her the group of 20 boys who was forcing the girl to do this was going to stab the girl! So there was no way out of it. I think's she's shook with a knife pointed at her!! Other than that we don't have many prblems... except the MASSIVE FIGHTS outside our schools. Once these people came from another school to beat a few boys up. They had WOODEN PLANKS WITH NAILS IN THEM.. and they wacked the hell out of the sixh formers.. most of them got cracked skulls and was bleeding everywhere and were in hospital.Once there was this girl who tried to commit suicide in the toilets.. she slit her writsts and stuff.. and she never came back after she went to the hospital.. no one knows what happened to her.

It's pretty bad in schools nowadays. I don't mean just bad. I mean hopelessly bad.I could tell you so many stories about my high school experience in the past few years of the crap that's been going on. I mean some of them were pretty bizarre, almost surreal. This year must have been the worst when it comes to violence, alcohol, drugs, "race" wars, and that kind of stuff.April was no doubt the worsed month. It was unbelievable. There must have been at least 4 fights during April, 2-3 happening in the same week. It wasn't a good scene. It had to do with some Portuguese kid's girlfriend and a black kid. I don't know the whole story, but the outcome turned out to be Blacks vs the Portuguese.And someone innocent passing by got elbowed into a locker by one of the antagonists, and he didn't even do anything. It ended a few days later with the Police coming in and having to mace a hall on the First floor. A Vice-Principal had to break up another like brawl under the stairwell. He basically dove into the crowd and actually elbowed someone unintentionally. Something else happened earlier in that month [ or was it late March ]. But anyways, while our basketball team was playing against an opposing school at the OFSAA tournament, things got a bit unsettled. It started with some of our fans chanting profanity at the other team. After the game [ a game in which our team lost by quite a bit ], some of the fans were getting pushy with some of the fans of the other team. This really wasn't the problem, but it was forboding of things to come. In the forum, things started to get out of hand. A fight broke out, and teachers had to break it up. Then, some kids in the forum didn't really appreciate being watched by "spectators" up on the second floor railings, so they started throwing pop cans, sandwiches and muffins at them. No one got hit, but there was a mess up there [ I was up there too, but I was on the other side ].There were also afew drug busts during March and April. It involved marijuana and that stuff. A few kids got suspended, no one got expelled. There's also been rumours of kids bringing weapons to school, but those were hearsay. There was one strange thing that happened in the winter months. Someone in my class went to a party. I believe he got drunk and then walked out of the house. I guess while he was outside, he was confronted by some individuals who beat him up. He went to the hospital, and a week or so later, he showed up to class with a black eye and some bruises. It's unfortunate that kids [ and people in general ], have just become so stupid. They've lost all sense of reality, and really don't give a damn about anyone else.

My high school is definitely considered as controlled chaos. Although it use to be worst, my school is still considered bad in my point of view. Theres like a fight every week and students at the school keep setting trash cans on fire! :( About half the school is not in class when they are suppose to be and they is obscene amount of gambling in the main hall. I guess other schools are worst off than my school :lol:

My school use to be bad but now we got a new sheriff intown (the principal). He's strict and all that. The last principal got promoted to Superintendent or something high in office in the school system. I don't know how she got it but while she was running the school there were fights everyday, firecrackers, and just total chaos. Fart bombs in the hallway, trash cans being light, people lighting up hall decorations and we had to evacuate the school, people smoking weed in the bathroom, and other stuff.

Well, the teachers have favoritism in my previous school. One teacher hated me in particular, and it's pretty obvious, sniping at me all the time, kinda like Miss Minchin in "A Little Princess" (looks kinda like her too). That was terrible. She kept my mom waiting for a conference for hours. (My mom didn't leave, she tried to show her determination :( ) What a crap teacher... :lol:

At our school, people smoke, probably take drugs and come in to school drunk. Everyone gets into a fight about once or twice in a month etc etc but ... It was the Yr11s last day 2 days ago (Thurs 12th April) and it's traditional that they do something small to celebrate there leaving but this year they did something massive:They put all of the bins (about 30 or 40) on the edges of the rooves, covered the outisde benches with flour + water + egg, placed packets of flour which were slitted on some of the outside doors and graffitied 2005 in big letters on one of the walls.And that was all true, it was fun watching the teachers you hated try to clear up.So in that way our school is corrupt in a good way.

My school has a huge drug problem, we expell about 4 people a quarter for drug use, and that's only the people that get caught with them. Teachers are ok here, most of them care enough to make lessons interesting but some just don't. Some kids a couple months ago got busted for stealing other peoples passwords and using them, they all got charged with identity theft :/ that's a felony. Overall I guess its ok here.

My school isn't corrupt, but they are a little 'chaep' when it comes to somethings (ex. the laptops that we use for computer class were stored in one of those metal cabinets, and someone broke off one of the doors, and the cabinet hasn't been replaced since). There are some kids who get away with anything (not stuff that dmamges the school, I am one of those people), and some kids who get in trouble for some little things. But overall, my school is nice.

All i got to say is they had sex or some sexual activity in the bathroom of the school during the day and some others after school in the bathroom. lol. My teachers were taling about how they probably get a high out of that. Like its better when there is a chance they might get caught. lol. Whatever. Other than that we have lots of class clowns.

well, after reading that, I must say: whereever you live must be a very, very, VERY screwed up place. I think there have been three people beaten up since I came to this school last year. Nothing serious, no broken bones or anything.We don't have alcohol in school, and the worst signs of it you can find of it are people on the bus who claim to have a headache. Drugs - well, there must be SOME, but i have never seen signs of them at all. Nothing gets set on fire. There is one place where there is some graphiti. There are a couple things that have been broken, but they are mostly by accident. There are no such things as gangs here - sure, we have people who hang out together, but the groups don't have rivalries. A couple personal greivances, but they stay personal. There have never been any weapons in school, other than that I once took a carpenter's knife with me, cause it was in my pocket, since we were doing some work in the house and I forgot it. Nobody knew, and I wasn't exactly gunna kill anybody with it, so nobody would have cared anyways. I only found it myself towards the end of the day. Guns? You must be joking!I presume from the fact that you talk about High School, that you are from the US. No offence meant, but keep far, far away from here. I don't see why people feel the need to ruin things for others. You can't hate somebody enough to harm them - let alone kill. I think that the people who have experienced someone being killed in front of them could agree with me. -.-

whoa i never knew schools have drugs,alcohol or guns ,the country where i live we don't have any such things ,sometime a minor fights thats all :)

yup, sounds like me! could I ask where you are from?