xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Cheeky

Corruption In High School Enviroment How Corrupted Is Your School? High Schools only

in my school there was a fight the other day, it sucked cuz it was organized though :)in our school there are like the group of stoners (not very large) and they are considered to be cool, even though no one hangs around em. alcohol is mostly out of school with my school. and also this one asain kid got called a dirty arab, which i thought was really rong to do and the kid (not very smart of strong) had a phsyco and then started to cry, our teacher is a bit thick and she didn't even see what happened (she was busy watching funny videos on the net) anyway thats my school......

why complain about it? its not like talking about it on a forum is going to change it....but they are pretty messed up

Schools areen't what they were in the old days. My little cousin is in the same school that I was a few years and i've heard some shocking stories!He told me they buy and sell drugs aswell as alchol and smokes. I seriously hope he isn't part of it!He also said they are abusing other student, ASWELL as the teachers. Whats gonna happen to our little world if this keeps up?But, Like i said, schools aren't what they were like the old days, especially not when they sell drugs alchol and any illegal materials!

Indiana University of Pennsylvania...1. Has to rename the school name because it is the "Indians" and that is deemed innappropriate. Now there looking into names such as "squirrells", "hellbenders", "oaks"...just pathetic. Politics have purely taken over in this subject.2. My college is known as one of the premier beer drinking and partying schools in the state. To combat that, government has implemented plans on controlling drinkers and parties. Police are in numbers so high you won't come across less than a half dozen police cars on a drive through campus, which is rather small and compact.

Hey, Well, first of all, I live in the UK, IN Brixham, Devon (South West)... It's not a perticular rough area of the country, so there is nothing like gun problems or drugs (well, that's arguable), but here's it's problems...The teachers don't give a s*** about your safety. One example: a kid was threatened to be stabbed by this known drop out in our school, and this kid was seen to have had a knife in school, so when the victim told one of the teachers, instead of keeping it quiet so they could catch him with it, they were very loud and clumsy with the information, and so the kid had time to pass it on, and when the victim finally told the head teacher, his reply was 'just ignore it!'... Just ignore it!! A knife threat, and he said just ignore it.. It's terrible, they spend more money on having a nice appearence, or fancy class room than worrying about our education. One example is they will send you hope for having the wrong coloured shoe laces on!! because it has a 'bad attitude towards uniform', but yet they do absoloutely nothing to stop bullying or fights. The teachers treat you like kids, and the school is a constant dump, until inspectors come in, then suddenly it becomes this really nice building. If you so much as sneeze out of line whilst there are visitors - your straight home (not that that is much of a punishment)... The whole damn place really sucks....

Dont know what your talking about because everything you said neevr occured at my school. Sure there were some potheads and such but muct weren't. We were all just involved in sports and girls to even think about smoking or drinking. Violence wasnt big at all and not many fights happened. So really I guess my school was one of the lucky ones because most of the stuff stated by you never occured or if it did occur was not a big enough problem to cause chaos or coruption to the entire school!

Well, when I was in high school (which was a long time ago), things were pretty organized. Maybe it was because I went to a private high school; I barely experienced drugs or alcohol. Of course, there was the occasional few who were the potheads and the drunks but not much. Fights weren't huge in my school. On the other hand, racism was huge because the majority of my school was caucasian. But I get where you're coming from. A lot of schools have been corrupted unfortunately, but I was lucky not experience a lot of that.

Edited by BordaForx (see edit history)

LOOLLLLL you're school is MESSEDLet me just tell you about one time when someone set a firework on in the playground 2 yrs ago when i was in yr 8Thats all I'm gonna say

well for one thing our head teacher of student welfare is a former military commander who is extremely strict, speaks in a coarse monotone and hates people wearing hats indoors. nobody DARES misbehave near him. we're not really corrupted as students, although I reckon some of the teachers are, but I really can't post much about it here in case someone sees and reports me. we're considered a nerdy school btw.

Yea my school is pretty screwed up, there is a pretty huge drugs market with known dealers of year 11 + 10.Every friday roughly half the school gets drunk at lunch to help them "relax" for the last lesson lolmost common drug that gets done in school is EThings are always getting stolenGraffiti is a pretty huge problem, about a month ago someone went on a rampage one night and hit up all round the entire school.there are distint groups of people that hate each other, rarely comes to a huge fight but when it does, its amazing :)fights are pretty common, one every 2-3 weeks or socant think of anything else, but yea, UK schools, gotta love em :rolleyes:

yup, sounds like me! could I ask where you are from?

well i live in india the piece of happiness and non voilence , well may be i am a bit more positive in everything i say :rolleyes::)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Use the signature feature instead of manually adding your signature

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)