xisto Community
Soviet

Your Favorite Beer

Hi...I don't know where I have to post this topic, then if it is at wrong category just move it..Thanks

I have question for all men who drinks beer.

1. How many beer are you drinking a day?

2. How much cost one beer?

3. What is your favorite beer ?

For me:

1. If it is hot I can drink about 3 beer/day

2. At one bar it is 0.9 dollar.

3. Urpiner...the best Slovak beer

Well,1) Very irregular, sometimes none for weeks or months, then sometimes 5 a day2) about ? 2.50 for a pint here (1 pint= almost half a liter).3) I do like foreign beers, such as the ones from Belgium, e.g. Kriek, which is made from cherries, or Trappist, which is brewn by the Trappist monks in monasteries (this beer is real nectar, anyone should honestly try it), a pint of Foster's is nice and refreshing too (provided it is served really chilled).

Refreshing topic (pun intended).1. I make it a point to drink at least one beer a day, especially before getting behind the wheel of an automobile (with several passengers), operating heavy machinery, or of course, posting at the Trap. 2. 'Round these parts we go to Costco to get good deals on cases of beer, which run around $22. 3. I used to enjoy Samuel Smith before discovering the Brits pollute their beer with fluoride. Now I drink Sierra Ale which hales from California and sports it's own, private water source devoid of toxins and the usual maladies infesting municipal water. Bottoms up!

Im not actually legally old enough to drink beer in my country, that its not that stops anyone :XD: 1) I dont drink everyday, but when i do, about 3-4. 2) Usually buy packs, so thats around $24 or something. 3) Speights!

^same1. How many beer are you drinking a day?2. How much cost one beer?3. What is your favorite beer ?------------------------------------------1. About 2-32. dunno, my sister buys them for me so theres no need for a fake id.3. Ummm...id have to say miller light...bud and coors is just water to me.

I rarely drink, but when I do I usually go for either Budweiser or Guinness (depending on my mood). Neither are very expensive here depending on where you go. I refuse to drink at pro baseball games because the tab is, like, six bucks per bottle - for cheap, domestic beer (like Budweiser). Forget that, man. I can get the same beer for two bucks at the bar, and that's considered expensive.

1. Well I dont drink daily... so when I do I usually put back 12-24.2. Buck a beer.3. Laker... or Coors Light.

Cerveza!!!!! Yay!! though I prefer brandy lately..1. Depends on the day, but I dont drink much, When I go out usually wed-sat (not all days but most) I drink about 4 or 5. But we usually end up drinking tequila or sometimes brandy or vodka.2. Depends on the place, a regular beer from a store costs about 8 pesos, which is about 75 cents, and at other places it can cost all the way up to 35 pesos which would be about 3 dollars.3. My favorite beer is a drink called michelada (made from beer) and if it is about the brand it would have to be Leon.

1. How many beer are you drinking a day?I don't drink it daily. I don't like beer too much. I prefer other alcoholic drinks, but when it comes to cheap alcohol here in Spain we usually drink beer or a mix of wine and coke that we called 'kalimotxo' (or calimocho). But I like to drink beer when I'm not planning to drink too much because it's better for the stomach. So... one every two/three weeks, more often in summer. :XD: 2. How much cost one beer?A glass of a liter, 3-6 euro. A bottle in a bar, changes a lot from one to another and brands. From 1.5 to 4. :) I don't buy cans normally but they're much cheaper, of course.3. What is your favorite beer ?I don't have any favourite really... Mahou it's ok, San Miguel as well, Heineken (the only one not spanish) it's alright, Cruzcampo is awful (although andalusian people love this, in the north we hate it)... and Coronita (mexican, but very popular here) is good, very soft. Ambar is a really good one, but not so commercial as the rest. Generally I like black beer most.

Edited by Sprnknwn (see edit history)

Well.......since this forum topic is health and fitness, I'm not sure about posting about beer drinking here, but hey, don't worry about it, I have trouble figuring out where to post topics too.

My beer drinking has gotten pretty sporatic in recent years. I probably go all winter without ever popping a top. However, there is something about that very first hot day of late spring/early summer that excites an uncontrolable craving for a good cold one. When I do decide to drink, it's usually going to be anywhere from 3 to a six pack. Not sure on cost, as I haven't been hit with the urge recently, but I suspect some cheaper brands go around $3 a sixpack.

And oh yes, I like that imported beer. Lone Star is my favorite. It has to be imported all the way from Texas! :XD: (I'm in Missouri)

1. I make it a point to drink at least one beer a day, especially before getting behind the wheel of an automobile (with several passengers), operating heavy machinery, or of course, posting at the Trap.

Misanthrope, I do love your sense of humor.

1. When i drink, i drink with friends and drink to go out and such so i put back 10 - 20. However, if i have a casual beer, normally just 1 or 22. Depends on the type of beer and what bar i am at but anywhere from $2 for a 25 oz to $5 for one bottle3. Favorite beer has to be Yuengling. I love its taste, fillingness, etc. It is sooo good and is brewed near where i live so it isnt even expensive

well, am in India and here there are very less choices to make when choosing a beer. We get very less choice of selection here for beer. But still companies are coming up with new brands here too... am very proud of it!as of what is available here is,1. How many beer are you drinking a day? I drink a big glass of beer every Saturday and sundays. I get time only on those days. 2. How much cost one beer? I beer will cost around 60 rupees for 750ml bottle. Thats a normal cost.3. What is your favorite beer ? As, I have already mentioned, we get very less choice here. I like Kingfisher very much. It tastes really great... I simply prefer only that brand. Its a big company so it is reliable. There is very less chances of adulteration of kingfisher beer.

i am from good old San Diego California and i loveeee beer. my weekend pretty much starts monday morning 8Am. i dont neccessarily like to party, i just like to have a good time. on a week day i'll probably have 5-6 beers a day not including hard alcohol on top of that. thats the one thing i love more than beer...Jack Daniels. anyways, on the weekends, i've maxed out at 16 beers in one sitting, 23 in one day but thats not typical. its more like 10-12 a night. at the bars beer costs anything from 2$ during happy hour to 7$. but i usually party at my house with a bunch of people and buy 2 or 3 cases for 30$ each. my all time favorite beer is an ice cold sam adams. i dont drink that watery coors light or bud. but like i said i'd prefer a cocktail over beer anytime. white russians and vodka tonics are my poison!

Lol this is thee topic for me :D 1. Well I can't say exactly-it depends on the weather and it really depends wether there is an occasion or not. Last birthday I drank 3l beer and it was just the warming :P After that vodka felt really.....energizing B) But if we are just gathering in a cafe or something-1 or 2 beers. If it's summer it can take a lot more B)2. It cost around 1$ here :P Of course that is 500 ml :D And of course at some places you can find it for 50 cent at others for 2 dollars B)3.It's definitely Tuborg! The fun starts here :D And after that I would put some of our Bulgarian beers like Zagorka or Shumensko since we don't have many of the good foreign beers. But for example when I was in Praga or in Wien I drank some pretty good beer B)