xisto Community
Soviet

Your Favorite Beer

Hi...I don't know where I have to post this topic, then if it is at wrong category just move it..Thanks

I have question for all men who drinks beer.

1. How many beer are you drinking a day?

2. How much cost one beer?

3. What is your favorite beer ?

For me:

1. If it is hot I can drink about 3 beer/day

2. At one bar it is 0.9 dollar.

3. Urpiner...the best Slovak beer

1. 5 a day

2. Ja$ 90 the is US$ 1.50

3. jamaica beer.

1. How many beer are you drinking a day? i like about 6 cans when i drink just to get me buzzin lol then have some more afterwardz2. How much cost one beer? well i just buy them in a box like a box of 18 etc3. What is your favorite beer ? er carling i think

Well, to just go through it brieflyI don't usually drink beer casually, I'll save it for a party and then drink as much as I happen to be able to before my body shuts down a bit.I'm not sure about the cost of one beer, but generally most beer seems to be about $13-$18 for a 6-pack.And my favourite beer...Guinness. I love the stuff and get it whenever I'm able to.Afterwards... Sleemans is pretty nice.

I've got to admit, I'm not a beer drinker. Though I can drink quite a few glasses of wine a day - and make a point to do that!

As for my husband...
1. 3+ (the number increases corresponding to how late he had to stay at work and how annoying his employees were that shift)

2. Buying at a store, not at a bar, less than $2 a bottle.

3. Labatts, Yuengling, Shiner, and Budweiser -- pretty much any lager. Though he is a sweetie and when I quit work to go back to school fulltime, he switched to Miller High Life to help the budget. :)

Odds are if you posted in this thread you'll like BeerPal. I posted this link in another thread, but I just found it tonight and still think it's fun.

I read that drinking beer is good for your health, well in moderation. But my answers are as follows.

How many beers are you drinking a day?

Not to sound like an alcoholic, but it's normally about ten to twelve.

How much cost one beer?

The brand I drink is about USD$2.00

What is your favorite beer ?

Definitely a Local Beer called Banks Beer, I've tried everything else but that's the best to me.

I like Guinness also, but it's only good when it's cold.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear:

When I still worked as a performing musician, it wa not unusual to have about 20 bers a day. :blush:

A beer now must cost about 2 euros (have not been in a pub for a while).

As for the 3rd question, originating from the nr. 1 beer country in the world, I could almost start a new topic about this alone:

My number one favourite beer is certainly Trappist (beer tthat is brewn in monateries by monks of the trappist order. It is strong, pure tasteful, in other words: it is nectar. They have 6 per cent alcohol ones, 8 per cent and 12 per cent, all dark in colour, and they have triple, pale in colour, 10 per cent).

Second on my list is definitely Kriek, a red coloured beer made with the addition of cherries. Highly refreshing and thirst quenching.

Like I said, I could start a topic in itself about this (and maybe I will), but, if you ever have an opportunity of visiting Flanders, do have a beer tasting session.

It is not unusual in Flanders to find pubs that sell 250 kinds of different beers, or even more.

Oh, and these days I have started brewing my own beer.

Did a batch for Christmas and it was surprisingly great, and strong.

Edited by mrdee (see edit history)